Alpha Acadamy discussion

The Brazille Mansion > Taz's Bedroom

Comments (showing 1-50 of 87) (87 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Riley (new)

Riley (Riley_is_awesome) | 460 comments Mod
Rp

message 2: by Payton (new)

Payton (Paytonthedancer3) Taz went straight to his closet to change into something more appealing to the ladies! Campfire tonight! Of corse he was going! He changed, ruffled his hair, sprained on some cologne and left.

message 3: by Nettie (new)

Nettie "Taz, you in hear?" autumn said, she was very curious.

message 4: by Payton (new)

Payton (Paytonthedancer3) "Ummm hello???" he yelled. Very unsure.

message 5: by Payton (new)

Payton (Paytonthedancer3) Taz walked into his room. "What did I just do?" he said to himself.

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Meg knocked on Taz's door. She had gotten his text that he had to talk to someone.
"Hey Taz, it's Meg..." she said.

message 7: by Payton (new)

Payton (Paytonthedancer3) "Hey come in!" he yelled. He lay there sideways on his bed thinking. He needed to get this conversation out of him.

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Meg entered and smiled softly at Taz, "How's it going Tazzy?" she asked. Sitting on his bed with crossed legs.

message 9: by Payton (new)

Payton (Paytonthedancer3) "interesting. Its going interestingly. Whatdo you know about a girl named Isabelle?" he said creasing his brow.

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Meg shrugged, "She doesn't talk to me much. So I guess I don't know much about her."

message 11: by Payton (new)

Payton (Paytonthedancer3) "well I met her today. I thought it was going to be another fling but then she was really hostile. Then I realized that maybe a fling wasn't a good thing right now. I thought about all the girls I've broken up with. Some of them hit me, I really deserved it tho. So I invited her to take a walk with me when my mother came up to me and asked about her..." he told her the rest of the story in his usual voice, feeling good that someone else knew. " I just feel the my mums not trying very hard to be my mum. I bet you I could go get on a bout and sail away and she wouldn't notice. Then there's the whole problem of what if I fall for Isabelle. I don't want her to get kicked out"

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Meg listened the entire time he talked. Not judging him by what he said.
"Taz..." she looked up at him.

message 13: by Payton (new)

Payton (Paytonthedancer3) "I'm not horrible, am I?"

message 14: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Meg leaned over and gave him a small hug, "Not at all Taz." she said softly. Taz may be a player, but he was still sweet and a good guy.

message 15: by Payton (new)

Payton (Paytonthedancer3) "I don't know what to do?"

message 16: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "Just follow your heart Tazzy. It won't lead you the wrong way..." Meg said with a soft smile.

message 17: by Payton (new)

Payton (Paytonthedancer3) "Ok. Thanx Meggy. How do you and my brother get away with it? "

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Meg sighed, "Well we love each other enough to stay away when it's not good and come back together again. But don't be fooled. We have had issues..." she thought of Quinn for a moment.

message 19: by Payton (new)

Payton (Paytonthedancer3) "Tell me Meg, I just told you everything, your turn?" he gave a look that said he was there for her. "I may not be emotional Sidney but I can still listen "

message 20: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Meg sighed, "Darwin cheated on me... With a prettier and more successful girl named Quinn." she winced when she said the name, "I caught them having "fun" in the woods..." her eyes were downcast and hurt looking. She sniffed.

message 21: by Payton (new)

Payton (Paytonthedancer3) "Oh my God Meg! Come here" he held his arms out and took her in. "I'm here for you OK? I can talk to him, if you want. Hes my brother and I know him, I'm just surprised he would do this. He loves you Meg."

message 22: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Meg smiled against his chest as her cheek was smushed up against him, "Thanks Tazzy..." she said gratefully.

message 23: by Payton (new)

Payton (Paytonthedancer3) (( omg I just read that whole thing. Lol I love how your Quinn!!!))

"Meg, I'm so sorry that this happened. You two were angelfish. Can I talk to him? Maybe he'll tell me how he feels. I'm sure he still loves you. You deserve better Meggy. I'm going to make sure you get it" he sat the with her in his arms for a little bit, while she silently cried. She was such and amazing person. Darwin, he thought, what have you done!

(( who's older Taz or Darwin???))

message 24: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((Darwin is))

Meg let Taz comfort her. She had needed someone to talk about this... Who would have thought it would be one of the Brazille boys?

message 25: by Payton (new)

Payton (Paytonthedancer3) He held Meg until her eyes were tired. He layed her on the bed. "I'm going to find Darwin. Stay as long as you want k?" he walked out to find his older brother.

message 26: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "I will Taz," Meg said with a soft smile.

((Just so you know the person playing Darwin is gone for a while at camp...))

message 27: by Payton (last edited Jul 13, 2012 04:18PM) (new)

Payton (Paytonthedancer3) (( ok. I geuss we have to wait a little while. Taz and meg can talk for a bit if u want??(;))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((hey is he going to tell isabella because she's doing nothing))

message 29: by Payton (new)

Payton (Paytonthedancer3) (( sure meet him an the pavilion:D))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok))

message 31: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) ((I'm here if you want to meet Darwin somewhere..and I thought Darwin and Meg already made up..? :D))

message 32: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((haha apparently Taz didn't think so...))

message 33: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) ((Hannah I need you in Love garden))

message 34: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((ok))

message 35: by Kiersten (last edited Jul 14, 2012 02:53PM) (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) Darwin entered Taz's room and closed the door behind him. "Tazzy, are you in there?" he called until he noticed Meg sitting down on Taz's bed alone. "Meg?" Darwin walked over and sat down on the bed next to her.

message 36: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Meg gulped, "Um hey Darwin." she relized that she was laying on Taz's bed, "This is not what it looks like..." she said quickly.

message 37: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) Darwin laughed and took Meg's hand in his, his face turning serious all of a sudden, "What's wrong, you look like you've been crying." anxiety started to surge through him.

message 38: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "Oh it's nothing..." Meg said with a small smile. "Taz and everyone else thinks you and I are over... So I kind of acted like we were..." she looked up at him hoping that he understood, "I mean we have to be really careful. Anyone could betray us."

message 39: by Kiersten (last edited Jul 14, 2012 03:32PM) (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) Darwin returned the smile, "Did you hear about that Casey chick that told on all of the couples?" he looked at Meg with a smirk on his face.

message 40: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Meg nodded, "See that's what I mean! I thought she was my friend and then she turned on me. We cant trust anyone Darwin."

message 41: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((lol you said Marigold))

message 42: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) ((Haha oops, I fixed it:))

message 43: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) "Yeah, I wonder what my mom will do about it.." Darwin looked over at Meg again, a worried look on his face.

message 44: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "I have no idea..." Meg whispered. She could usually anticipate Shira's next move but this time she couldn't. So she was forced to just wait. "But whatever she does I will be here. For you." she said looking at Darwin.

message 45: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) Darwin smiled gratefully at Meg and pulled her to him for a hug. "I love you, Meg." he said as he stroked her hair.

message 46: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Meg smiled when he hugged her and she buried her face in his neck, "I love you too Darwin." she whispered in his ear.

message 47: by Kiersten (last edited Jul 14, 2012 04:30PM) (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) Darwin slightly pulled out of the hug and looked into Meg's eyes. "We should probably get out of Taz's room." he whispered with a laugh.

message 48: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Meg laughed, "Yes that would be a good idea." she said, sliding off the bed.

message 49: by Kiersten (new)

Kiersten  (kie_elyce) "Where to?" Darwin asked as he took her hand in his.

message 50: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "How about you choose this time. I choose all the time," Meg said holding his hand securely.

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread