The Magical Island discussion

Comments (showing 1-50 of 203) (203 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Raine, ~Master of the Craft~ )O( (new)

Raine | 358 comments Mod
The Kitchen, where the cooks work to provide meals for the residents of the Island.
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=factor...

message 2: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (_gelanicole) Christian wandered inside the kitchen. Looking for.something to eat. I'm si hungry

message 3: by Raine, ~Master of the Craft~ )O( (new)

Raine | 358 comments Mod
Jamie was in the kitchen, humming while she chopped onions and the carrots for dinner that night. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw an Islander wandering around the kitchen. She pushed back her blue hair.

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (_gelanicole) Christian saw a girl chopping. His stimach growling. He headed towards her. Hoping to ease his hunger.

message 5: by Raine, ~Master of the Craft~ )O( (new)

Raine | 358 comments Mod
Jamie glanced up while she was trying to blink away the water in her eyes. She put down her knife and smiled at her. "Hello. I'm Jamie, but everyone here calls me Cook," she said to her. She raised an eyebrow. "Hungry?"

message 6: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (_gelanicole) "Yes". He smiled at her. Jamie. He haven't met her before. "I'm Christian."

message 7: by Raine, ~Master of the Craft~ )O( (new)

Raine | 358 comments Mod
"Nice to meet you Christian. What are you? What creature?" asked Jamie, walking to the large walk in fridge.

message 8: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (_gelanicole) "Well, I'm a Werewolf." HE watched her go inside the walk in fridge. "How about you?"

message 9: by Raine, ~Master of the Craft~ )O( (new)

Raine | 358 comments Mod
Jamie smiled. "Faerie. That's why I have blue hair," she said. "You like peanut butter?" she added, grabbing a jar.

message 10: by Nicole (last edited Jun 20, 2012 09:37AM) (new)

Nicole (_gelanicole) "Sure" He said. He waited for her to get out of the fridge and leaned at the table.

(GTG, I have class tom and I have to wake up @ 6 and it's 12:37am here. Sorry)

message 11: by Raine, ~Master of the Craft~ )O( (new)

Raine | 358 comments Mod
((Ok. Night!))

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 194 comments Beth walked in the kitchen and gave a small smile. "Hey is there food here?" She asked raising her eyebrow then blushed. "I mean of course there's food here it a kitchen but....." she trailed off embarrassed.

message 13: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jun 21, 2012 10:23AM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 194 comments Beth backed out of the room slowly giving a shy grin the barely showed sher fangs. "I ah I will come back later," she said and raced out.

message 14: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (_gelanicole) He looked at the girl who came and then walked away. odd.

message 15: by Raine, ~Master of the Craft~ )O( (last edited Jun 21, 2012 10:25PM) (new)

Raine | 358 comments Mod
Jamie came out of the kitchen with some peanut butter in her hand. She took a clean butter knife from the drawer and some bread. "Christian?" she said, turning her head backward. "Do you like peanut butter with bannanas?"

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 194 comments Beth came back a couple ten minutes later hair wet slipping on shorts over a bikini. "Hey sorry I just ran off before," she said leaning agaisnt a wall in the kitchen.

message 17: by Raine, ~Master of the Craft~ )O( (new)

Raine | 358 comments Mod
Jamie smiled. "No problem. People come and go here," she said to the girl in the bikini. She smiled at her. "I'm Jamie, but most people call me Cook."

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 194 comments Beth smiled. "I'm beth," she said with a small wave.

message 19: by Raine, ~Master of the Craft~ )O( (new)

Raine | 358 comments Mod
"Nice to meet you Beth," said Jamie, chopping up bananas. She grinned at her, moving her blue hair out of the way. "So what are you? Witch? Faerie? Halfie?"

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 194 comments Beth laughed. "I'm a vampire," she said.

message 21: by Raine, ~Master of the Craft~ )O( (new)

Raine | 358 comments Mod
Jamie nodded. "I knew that when I asked. You have a vampire smell," she said, plopping a banana chunk in her mouth. "You're hungry, right?" she added through a mouthfull of banana.

message 22: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jun 21, 2012 10:54PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 194 comments Beth nodded. "Oh and we eat human food by the way a lot of people think we don't," she said shrugging.

message 23: by Raine, ~Master of the Craft~ )O( (new)

Raine | 358 comments Mod
Jamie laughed a little. "Oh, I know that. I passed Vampric studies. I think Ashlyn is the only person that doesn't know that," she said, heading toward the walk in freezer again. "So, what'll it be, Beth?"

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 194 comments Beth shrugged. "You pick," she said too hungry to decide.

message 25: by Raine, ~Master of the Craft~ )O( (new)

Raine | 358 comments Mod
"Hmm," said Jamie, tapping her chin with her index finger. Then she got an idea. Grabbing some fruit and some lemon juice, she hurried out of the freezer. "How about fruit salad?"

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 194 comments Beth gave a grin. "Sure," she said then laughed. "You know ash almost ate something with blood in it," she said with a giggle.

message 27: by Raine, ~Master of the Craft~ )O( (new)

Raine | 358 comments Mod
Jamie groaned, but a laugh was mixed in it again. "Ash! She almsot did? That would be the second time in a month," she said, pulling out a kiwi and chopping it to pieces with percise cuts.

message 28: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jun 21, 2012 11:18PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 194 comments Beth grinned. "Yeah we might need a little more bloodless food at the vampire table or else one day soon she might just get herself sick," she said coughing to hide a laugh.

message 29: by Raine, ~Master of the Craft~ )O( (new)

Raine | 358 comments Mod
Jamie straight out laughed. "Oh, it wouldn't be the first time," she said, moving on to an orange. Then added a few marshmallows. "A few weeks ago she got out of the hospital for drinking some of my special vampire drinks.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 194 comments Beth giggles. "Sometimes I wonder about her," she says shaking her head.

message 31: by Raine, ~Master of the Craft~ )O( (new)

Raine | 358 comments Mod
Jamie chuckled. "So does everyone else," she said. "Especially the Prophet."

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 194 comments Beth shakes her head in wonder. "Hey is there any book stores or shopping centers here?" She asked.

message 33: by Raine, ~Master of the Craft~ )O( (new)

Raine | 358 comments Mod
Jamie thought for a moment. "Well, we have the herb shop, but that's mostly for witches. Other buildings are being built, but that's about the only places. They should be done soon though," she said, mixing together all the fruit.

message 34: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jun 21, 2012 11:49PM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 194 comments Beth frowned. She had been hoping that there was a bookstore here. She chewed on her lip. She blushed realizing even though she had put on shorts over her bikini she'd forgotten her shirt. She crossed her arms over her chest.

message 35: by Raine, ~Master of the Craft~ )O( (new)

Raine | 358 comments Mod
"But I hear one's on the other end of the Island," said Jamie, pointing to the east end of the Island, toward the woods. "By the Wayless Woods. Usually, we all just go to the herb store to buy books and clothes, but...."

message 36: by Raine, ~Master of the Craft~ )O( (new)

Raine | 358 comments Mod
((Gotta go... Need to get up early tommorrow.))

message 37: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jun 23, 2012 11:28AM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 194 comments Beth nodded to herself still crossing her arms over her body wishing she had pulled on more than shorts over her bikini. She looked around the kitchen.

message 38: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (_gelanicole) Christain came back in the kitchen. Feeling guilty when He walked away earlier.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Maddox walked into the Kitchen looking for something to eat

message 40: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jun 23, 2012 11:34AM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 194 comments Beth looked at the people that had come into the kitchen then looked away again. "Hey," she mumbles with a small wave. She tied her hair and a ponytail leaning against a counter.

message 41: by Raine, ~Master of the Craft~ )O( (new)

Raine | 358 comments Mod
Jamie noticed Christian and a boy enter. She smiled, but then stopped when she tasted lemon juice. "Ugh! Lemon juice!" she said, wiping off her mouth. She turned from the counter to look at them both. "Hello, peoples. Let me guess: still hungry?" she said, laughing a little. "Beth, your fruit salad's done."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Maddox smiled "Yeah a bit, what do you have?"

message 43: by Raine, ~Master of the Craft~ )O( (new)

Raine | 358 comments Mod
Jamie guestured to the freezer. "Help yourself. Here, we have all kinds of food," she said, opening it. The room had a kind of Christmas-y feeling when Jamie opened the door.

message 44: by Jada {Tired of the Drama} (last edited Jun 23, 2012 11:39AM) (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 194 comments "Thanks," beth said mouth watering already. She grabbed a fork and started eating. "Delicious," she mumbled then blushed swallowing.

message 45: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (_gelanicole) Christian went to Jamie's side. He said to her. "Sorry if I just disappeared earlier"

message 46: by Raine, ~Master of the Craft~ )O( (new)

Raine | 358 comments Mod
Jamie looked flattered. "Thank you, I do my best. That's why I'm head cook," she said, laughing.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Maddox walked to the freezer and grabbed a coke "You mind if i sit here?" he asked Beth

message 48: by Raine, ~Master of the Craft~ )O( (new)

Raine | 358 comments Mod
"Oh, it's fine Christian," said Jamie dissmisivly. "People come and go as they please here. I don't mind."

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 194 comments Beth shook her head and swallowed. "Go ahead," she said.

message 50: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (_gelanicole) "okay, Still, I'm sorry. I should have said something." He sat down. Besides maddox looked at Jamie.

« previous 1 3 4 5

unread topics | mark unread