Dreamless (Starcrossed, #2) Dreamless discussion


81 views
The new shadow master (spoilers)

Comments (showing 1-24 of 24) (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Angela So I totally loved Starcrossed & Dreamless! I am reading the first book again and am at the point where they are taking about Creon being a shadow master & how every one they know of is evil. Well now Lucas is a shadow master and im wondering if he's going to turn out to be evil. Even Lucas seemed too ashamed that he could do that.

I know his anger is what caused this to happen. I think if he can find a way to be with Helen or happily coexist with her he'll never cross that line and be like Creon. What do you think?


Mary Miiller Ok I didn't read Dreamless yet so did you just ruin a big part of the book for me?


Devora I don't think he will turn out to be evil, hopefully, I felt bad because he was ashamed to tell anyone that he was a shadow master. But I would hate it if he and Helen didn't stay together, I can't believe Daphne! She is a... How could she not tell her by now the truth.


Angela Yeah I know. Daphne is terrible for doing that. I really think Lucas and Helen will end up together. Even when they talk about Orion they mention Lucas is the one she has stronger emotions for. But hey I always end up rooting for the ones who don't work. So... I guess all the angst makes for a good plot.


Devora Yeah I think they will stay together, and I always like the one that get rejected too.:(


Iloveparanormals!! I think he will have a hard time with this new shadowmaster thing. It said in the book that he was angrier at things and his emotions were all over the place.


Angela I've noticed whenever Lucas and Helen are really struggling they both feel better whenever they are near each other.


Devora Angela wrote: "I've noticed whenever Lucas and Helen are really struggling they both feel better whenever they are near each other."

Yeah:)


Amy ~Lover of Books~ I think the Shadow Master thing with Lucas all started with his father Castor where he told Lucas to make Helen hate him so she will stay away from him.


Angela Amy ~Lover of Books~ wrote: "I think the Shadow Master thing with Lucas all started with his father Castor where he told Lucas to make Helen hate him so she will stay away from him."

It really makes me mad what his dad forced him to do. There could have been some way for Lucas to stay away w/o forcing him to be an arse.


Heather Angela wrote: "So I totally loved Starcrossed & Dreamless! I am reading the first book again and am at the point where they are taking about Creon being a shadow master & how every one they know of is evil. Well ..." it said spoilers


message 12: by Liza (new) - rated it 4 stars

Liza I think Angelini is just going to come up with something from left field. (I'm trying to get my baseball metaphors in check because of the book I'm reading right now.)

I predict an awesome hook like Helen's dad is really Zeus so she an be with a Shadow Master or something as equally surprising. The answer won't be simple, whatever it is.


Iloveparanormals!! but how would zeus and daphne have sex if the gods were not allowed on earth?


message 14: by Liza (new) - rated it 4 stars

Liza I haven't fully thought it out myself, but I just have the feeling the solution will be shocking.

With Helen's thunder powers, I'm sort of convinced she's connected to Zeus somehow.


message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I think Zeus is indeed her farther.
We get the hint in Goddess Charpter 1 (online readable in germen ^^)

There it's said that in one of Helens dreams (she can dream again, you should know) appears an eagle with eyes like Helens (brown with little lightnings)

and in greek myths Zeus appears to be seducing women in forms of animals, prefering birds.

That is my thesis.


Devora I don't think she is literally the daughter of Zeus, kind of like how they said Lucas was the sun of Apollo, but not literally.


Angela I will be shocked if there is no involvement with Zeus some how. Grand daughter etc. don't forget to vote on the poll


Tina J Mary wrote: "Ok I didn't read Dreamless yet so did you just ruin a big part of the book for me?"

If you haven't read Dreamless yet, then why did you click on this link???
lol


message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 15, 2012 01:30AM) (new)

Tina J wrote: "Mary wrote: "Ok I didn't read Dreamless yet so did you just ruin a big part of the book for me?"

If you haven't read Dreamless yet, then why did you click on this link???
lol"


because she was curious I surpose.

I did it myself.
In the german version, you can find a 'who is who?'-part in the end, where you can read everything about everyone.
same effect

couldn't sleep that night...
o.O


message 20: by Jada (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jada Loved Dreamless so much! I want Helen to be with Lucas though, they were so perfect together. Daphne was horrible for what she did!


Angela I can't wait for the next one! Too bad it takes so long. Although I really loved the drama. It was intense and pulled at my heart strings. I don't like how she can even think about forgiving daphne. But one good thing came from that evil woman: Orion. While he may be hot stuff, I still like Lucas!

Even if there was a darn good reason for what she did, I think I still won't like her.


message 22: by Jada (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jada Angela wrote: "I can't wait for the next one! Too bad it takes so long. Although I really loved the drama. It was intense and pulled at my heart strings. I don't like how she can even think about forgiving daphne..."

Gotta agree!


Tina J Anni-chan wrote: "Tina J wrote: "Mary wrote: "Ok I didn't read Dreamless yet so did you just ruin a big part of the book for me?"

If you haven't read Dreamless yet, then why did you click on this link???
lol"

beca..."



Anni that makes no sense! pmsl
The whole point of making a discussion about a book, is so you can TALK about it. Of course there'll be spoilers - and apart from the fact that it DOES actually say SPOILERS in the title!!!


message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Tina J wrote: "Anni-chan wrote: "Tina J wrote: "Mary wrote: "Ok I didn't read Dreamless yet so did you just ruin a big part of the book for me?"

If you haven't read Dreamless yet, then why did you click on this ..."


Why don't I make sense?

I did just say what I thought.
I mean if I wouldn't have read the book and would have seen this thread I would read it myself

*Sry if I mixed up the tenses, I am not good at english grammar*


back to top

all discussions on this book | post a new topic


Books mentioned in this topic

Dreamless (other topics)