Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Dumbledore's Army > Appointing Positions

Comments (showing 1-36 of 36) (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (last edited Jul 08, 2012 12:21PM) (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments As you know Dumbledore’s Army has been reformed. I have decided that since it will be too hard to teach a group with so many different abilities, each time we meet I will separate people into three groups: Beginner, Moderate, and Advanced defenders against the dark arts. This is done only so that it is easier for everyone to learn at their own pace and so that the more advanced don’t have to sit through relearning the easy things. I can move your characters into different groups as you move forward in learning. If this system does not work I may change it later. Each of the levels will be instructed by the top three positions in the Army which are listed below.

To make this new way work, I will need more people to help run the Army. The positions listed below are available.
President: Rachel with Teddy Lupin
Vice President: Boo with Dynestelle
Secretary: ~Emma~ with Maria
Head of Communications: SL with Luna
Lookout: Bam
Filler(someone who takes the place of another person’s position if they are gone): Jada with Carmen
Filler(someone who takes the place of another person’s position if they are gone): Alysa ~Team Delena 4 Ever~ with Ash

If you would like to apply for any of these positions listed please write your character’s name, age, house, and anything that would help me choose them for the job. I will PM you with details after you receive the job. If there are any positions that you think we still need feel free to suggest them!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Could Maria have secretary or jay have vice president?

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments Which ever you think would be better at teaching. The Vicepresident job would be teaching the moderate students while the secretary has to teach the beginners. I would be ok with either getting the job.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay well I'll take secretary (Maria would do that)

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments Ok sounds good, I'll add her there!

message 6: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Beck (formerly Boo) (Boooty) | 1689 comments Mod
Could Dynastelle be VP?

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments If you think that you will be on enough then yes, Dynastelle can. I will PM you with details.

message 8: by Beck (formerly Boo), (Head Mod) Shut up and eat your pears! ;) (new)

Beck (formerly Boo) (Boooty) | 1689 comments Mod
Yesssss! Thanks!

message 9: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments Could Naomi (aka me) be a filler? It sounds like fun, cause sometimes I'm not on Goodreads for a couple days, so I wouldn't want to be anyone super important.

message 10: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments Name: Naomi
House: Ravenclaw

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments Sure, you would just be taking the place of any of the other positions who are not able to be there at the time. I'll try to let you know when you'll be needed.

message 12: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (naomihp) | 478 comments Thanks :)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 63 comments Is vice president left because carmen rivers will take it.

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments Yes it is. Sorry I didn't have that filled in. You could still have her as a filler or lookout.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 63 comments She can take filler

message 16: by SpreadYourWings (new)

SpreadYourWings | 377 comments can luna be the head of communications and lookout please?

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments Jada-Yes she can be filler

SL- Luna can have Head of Communications

message 18: by SpreadYourWings (new)

SpreadYourWings | 377 comments Rachel ~wildbooks~ wrote: "Jada-Yes she can be filler

SL- Luna can have Head of Communications"

awesome ill ave that

message 19: by SpreadYourWings (new)

SpreadYourWings | 377 comments sorry to ask but since im brain dead right now and tired what do i do as head of communications?:):):) sorry to bother you:):):)

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments Luna will pretty much be the one who tells people(trusted people) about the army. I really don't have a set job for her yet but eventually she will have more than that. You are always free to let me know of anything you think she can be doing to help out!

message 21: by SpreadYourWings (new)

SpreadYourWings | 377 comments awesome thanks:):):)

message 22: by Alyssa (Lyss), Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (new)

Alyssa (Lyss) (Lyss4Music) | 1370 comments Mod
If any other position is open, I have about 6 Charries to choose from.

Jace, 19, out of school, but is often at Hogwarts. Order member and in the Wizengamot.

Ash, 17, Gryffindor
Rhode, 15, Gryffindor
Daniel, 14 Gryffindor
Alexis, 14, Gryffindor
Mia, 12, Gryffindor

For more info on these charries, see the first page of the vharacter submissions thread.

message 23: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments I think Ash would be best because he is older making him more of an authorative figure. Do you want him as the lookout or filler. The lookout would just have to make sure no one follows them in or sees them leave while the filler would take the place of any of the "teachers" who can't be there.

message 24: by Alyssa (Lyss), Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (new)

Filler would be great, thanks :) Yeah, I agree he is, even though Rhode probably acts more like an adult than Ash does, lol.

message 25: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments Lol, I'll put him in then.

message 26: by Alyssa (Lyss), Head Warlock of the Wizengamot, Head of Gryffindor (new)

Hahahaha to make it eeasier, you van edit my name to just Alyssa on the list

message 27: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments Oh I already put it in

message 28: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 347 comments Are Head of communications or lookout looking for students to fill the positions? If so I have two charries.

Kate
Gryffindor

Xavier
Gryffindor

message 29: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments Sorry I didnt fill in the Communications spot, but yes it is already taken by SL with Luna but you can still take Lookot. Which character would you like in the position?

message 30: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 347 comments Could Xavier take lookout?

message 31: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments Yes he can!

message 32: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 347 comments Yay!

message 33: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (not given) (abbie_cook) | 131 comments can Jenifer be a Lookout?

message 34: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildbooks) | 2134 comments Sorry, right now I believe all positions are full.

message 35: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (not given) (abbie_cook) | 131 comments Ok

message 36: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (not given) (abbie_cook) | 131 comments Ok

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

unread topics | mark unread