Writing Competitions discussion

Comps > Picture comps

Comments (showing 1-50 of 50) (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123   ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆  Cool (coolkidrox123) | 174 comments Mod
How it works: i give you a pic. You look at it, get inspired adn write a story about it

option 1

Photobucket

2. Anime guy

3. Photobucket

Bloodblader | 6 comments one prob
pic two has a story it ff10

ugh..your right...ok i will find another pic

actually.. ignore the fact that there is already a story behind it. make up your own. pretend you don't know who they are.

ﻉммel☼ sounds like the beginning of a heartfelt story, but i'm gonna pass. I actually don't know who they are, lol. But they are cool :DD

:P me neither. all i know they from final fantasy..w/e i changed it *sigh*

ﻉммel☼ sounds like the beginning of a heartfelt story, but i'm gonna pass. I will join this one :) I just have to get into a writing mood!

ok ^_^ ...

i would've really likeed to use the final fantasy one.. i really wonder what story would come with it....next time i geuss

........i have a writeers block dude plus i am focused on my future best-seller

ugh later...its called "The Kingdom of Ilca"

:P ok 1. spam 2. i writye chapter after chapter in class.. got all the plan ready all i have to do is write the chapters adn put it together... O_O ugh....for the first chpter alon i haev 3 drafts!!

ﻉммel☼ sounds like the beginning of a heartfelt story, but i'm gonna pass. LOL! I googled Kingdom of Ilca and it had your name all over it :DDD are you going to draw scenes from the story and characters? Liek on Deviantart?

.........um.....i drew the characters in my folder dedicated to it and i got anime pics on my word doc of the plan and a few pics online ....

ﻉммel☼ sounds like the beginning of a heartfelt story, but i'm gonna pass. 0.0 DUDE! You got it all planned out and you got a group for it and stuff! WOW! COOL!

ﻉммel☼ sounds like the beginning of a heartfelt story, but i'm gonna pass. .Dude....I didn't know... You must be heartbroken...sorry..

nah, matt helpped me..he said i need a ministry and a class thingy i forgtet the name of!

ﻉммel☼ sounds like the beginning of a heartfelt story, but i'm gonna pass. Matt as in the one who has a group who worships him on GR??? Yeah...I saw that... 0.0

:P indeed amd maribel: ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A\ND STOP THE FLAKEING SPAMMIN!!! DELETE THIS CRAPE!!

message 31: by Cari (last edited Jun 19, 2012 01:36PM) (new)

Cari (carinajq) I'm writing a story based on pic number 1!
Here's what I have so far... it's not good, but, uhhhhh, whatever!
http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/3...

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 18 comments Thanks! Pick a pic and write, right?

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 18 comments lol! I think I'll try 3.... But I may try the others... I don't know! I'm not all that good at action, so... I'll try. Won't promise anything, I'm not all that good at writing. But! Only one way to learn, right? :D

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 18 comments (stupid question, do you think 3 is girl or boy?)

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 18 comments I'm going to go with... boy. Could be, little kids could go either way sometimes.

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 18 comments Ikr?! No one's done the angel one yet, you could do that one! Do you do well at action?

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 18 comments K! :D I should read your story! It's on GR?

no taken, more then one can do a pic

now delet your spammin!!

message 45: by Sierra~Kelley, Character development is the heart of every story! (new)

Sierra~Kelley | 284 comments Mod
I'm all for three!

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ ...Céline... Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ  | 18 comments Coolkidrox123 {┌(-_-) ┐└(-_-)┘┌(-_-) ┐└(-_-)┘ ♪┏( wrote: "no taken, more then one can do a pic

now delet your spammin!!"

Figure of speech, man. XD

message 47: by Sierra~Kelley, Character development is the heart of every story! (new)

Sierra~Kelley | 284 comments Mod
But I already finished the first chapter of 3 and I wrote in a girl's perspective!!
Why can't the girl have short hair?

its a boy. but you don't neseseraly have to base your story on every detail of teh pic, you can just use teh theme

message 50: by Sierra~Kelley, Character development is the heart of every story! (new)

unread topics | mark unread