Crime and Punishment Crime and Punishment question

Puppies and Punishment
Rebecca Rebecca Jun 16, 2012 11:34AM
If this book was to be re-written with the above title, which of the characters do you think could be replaced with puppies and why?

(I just want to add that this is probably my favourite book of all time and it is wonderful to finally have an opportunity to discuss it with other fans. )

The axe itself. Definitely. Raskolnikov sneaks around the back streets of St Petersburg clutching a puppy, and finally creeps up on Whatsername-ovna and whacks her in the head with a juvenile Doberman.

Really, you finally get the chance to discuss your favourite book with others who have read it, and you ask what characters would be better as puppies? Although that would be awesome...

When I read the title of this thread, I assumed you were talking about this. Would you shock a puppy?! Statistics say yes.

Badgerlord Apparently. I would have thought more people would have been against electrocuting puppies as well, because seeing pain is a lot different from hearin ...more
Jun 19, 2012 02:03AM
Rebecca When it came to the human expedient I always wondered what I would do, of course I know what the right thing to do is, but in the situation I don't kn ...more
Jun 20, 2012 04:00AM

Mejix (last edited Jun 17, 2012 09:46AM ) Jun 17, 2012 12:14AM   1 vote
I think it would be great to do it like the puppy thing they do a the Super Bowl. Lots of puppies scrambling around a little St. Petersburg. (And then *spoiler alert* one puppy shoots himself.)

What a silly thread.

I agree with Geoffrey. :P Lol... exceedingly strange topic this.

OP is high :)

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Crime and Punishment (other topics)