The house of night rp group discussion

School > School grounds

Comments (showing 1-50 of 644) (644 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) | 521 comments Mod
Wander around do whatever *shrugs*

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron was already walking while she petted Rosebud. He walked slow enough for her to catch up, but didn't wait.

message 3: by ytzalia (new)

ytzalia (cross) | 140 comments she sighed and caught up to him walking ahead

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron laughed softly to himself. "So..."

message 5: by ytzalia (new)

ytzalia (cross) | 140 comments "so what"she walked into a group of trees dissapearing

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron followed after her. "How long have you been here?" He asked

message 7: by ytzalia (new)

ytzalia (cross) | 140 comments "like 3 days"she walked through the trees smiling

message 8: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (last edited Jun 21, 2012 10:04AM) (new)

Rose walked out of the cafeteria. She climbed up in a tree not looking and a cat hissed at her. She looked at it and smiled. "Hey little fella what you doing up here?" She asked him. She kitten gave a tiny meow and crawled into her lap. She examined it. It was a white cat with a black spot on its ear and blue eyes. "Hmm mind if a call you pepper? She asked the cat. The cat meowed which she.took for a yes. She crawled down from the tree cat in hand.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron nodded, "That's not too long, but what do you think so far?" He was a naturally curious person

((Sorry I keep not getting notifications UGH))

message 10: by ytzalia (last edited Jun 21, 2012 10:24AM) (new)

ytzalia (cross) | 140 comments "i dont really like new people soo ive pretty much been alone with an exception for rosebud.i love the classes though"she said
((its cool B) ))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh." Cameron wondered if that was a hint that she didn't want to hang out with him, but since it had been her idea, didn't leave, "Is that your horses name?"

message 12: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

Rose walked with her head down staring at her kitten pepper in her arms. She wasn't.paying attention and kept walking..right into a tree. "Oww shit!" She said loudly from the ground pepper on her chest meowing.

message 13: by ytzalia (last edited Jun 21, 2012 10:34AM) (new)

ytzalia (cross) | 140 comments "yeah ...to be honest your the first person that ive enjoyed being around since ive gotten here"she said peeking around a tree looking at him then turning "did u hear thaat?"she asked

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron turned to the sound of someone else. "Did she just walk into a tree?" He asked frowning. Sighing he walked over to the other girl, instead of replying to what she'd said.

message 15: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

Rose looked up in time to see her markings of roses spread to her upper arms. She sighed and got up slowly with pepper in her arms. "Ouch," she murmered again. Pepper gave a tiny sneeze and darted off. She chased after 'em. But she tripped. Pepper meowed and curled up in a ball on her back. Rose sighed again loudly.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron carefully picked up the kitty. Holding her in one hand, he held the other out to help her get up. "Are you okay?" He asked setting the cat down

message 17: by ytzalia (new)

ytzalia (cross) | 140 comments she looked at rose "are you ok?"she asked

message 18: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (last edited Jun 21, 2012 10:42AM) (new)

Rose muttered darkly as he helped her up. "Yes," she said sighing. "This kitten will be the death of me," she said Picking pepper up gently. Pepper purred in her arms.

message 19: by ytzalia (new)

ytzalia (cross) | 140 comments "aww soo cute"she said looking at pepper

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron tilted his head, "Allright. Well I'm Cam and this is Luna." He smiled at Luna's comment, looking at the cat again.

message 21: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

Pepper meowed quietly jumping on the ground he twirled around the girls feet for a minute and jumped back into roses arms seeming to decide she was okay.

message 22: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

Rose nodded. "I know you," she said tilting her head toward Cameron in a nod. "I was the girl in the cafeteria earlier," she said embarrassed.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh. Well...I don't think we got introduced with...everything else." Cameron wasn't sure if she'd want to explain to Luna or not, so he gave a half-shrug.

message 24: by ytzalia (new)

ytzalia (cross) | 140 comments luna smiled at pepper "im lost"she mumbled and looked down awkwardly

message 25: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

"Well I'm rose," she murmered changing the subject. She inspected her new markings with a blank look on her face.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron laughed softly, "Yeah, that's how it always is here." He said to Luna, tilting his head again at her marks, "Did you have those earlier?" He asked Rose

message 27: by ytzalia (new)

ytzalia (cross) | 140 comments luna looked at them she thought she was bringing them down."im always the third wheel"she said silently to herself and looked down

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron shook his head and looked at Luna again. "So. Have you gotten your cat yet?" He asked, since she seemed to like Pepper a lot

message 29: by ytzalia (new)

ytzalia (cross) | 140 comments "nope ive been with rosebud on my freetime"she frowned and then hid it with a slight smile

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh. Well, I bet in a week you have one, just like everyone else here." Cameron smiled back at her

message 31: by ytzalia (new)

ytzalia (cross) | 140 comments she smiled at him "do you have one"she asked

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Naw. I don't like cats that much. I have a snake instead." Cameron said that with a straight face, but he might have been kidding

message 33: by ytzalia (new)

ytzalia (cross) | 140 comments "cool i love snakes"she said smiling

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron smiled slightly, "Really?" He asked, looking at Rose, who hadn't said anything in a while. "Well, that's interesting." BHe said looking at Luna again

message 35: by ytzalia (new)

ytzalia (cross) | 140 comments "yeah i like all animals"she said smiling

message 36: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

Rose tucked a peice of hair behind her ear. "Horses are my favorite I have one named brownie," she said slowly nodding her head towards the stables.

message 37: by ytzalia (last edited Jun 21, 2012 11:48AM) (new)

ytzalia (cross) | 140 comments "isnt that the one that..........."luna mumbled

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron nodded, "Sure. Everyone likes horses." He laughed lightly

message 39: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (last edited Jun 21, 2012 11:49AM) (new)

"Oh," rose blushed. "I take care of it when Sara cant i should've been more clear," she said face flushing.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron shifted his weight, not sure what they weer talking about.

message 41: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

"I really like the horse and Sara said I could um take care of it and stuff when she couldn't do it," she said. "Technically its not my horse but ......" she shrugs trailing off.

message 42: by ytzalia (new)

ytzalia (cross) | 140 comments "oh thats cool"she smiled and turned to cameron "what kind of snake do u have?"

message 43: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

"Oh I used to have a corn snake but I had to give it away," she said a little sadly.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron tilted his head, "I have a Emerald snake. But I'd never give it away. What happened Rose?" He asked smiling back at Luna

message 45: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

"What do you mean why I had to give it away?" She asked. "Oh its because my mom became suddenly allergic to all reptiles when I let the snake out for a minute," she said sarcastically adding air quotes with her fingers when she said allergic.

message 46: by ytzalia (new)

ytzalia (cross) | 140 comments luna looked at her sadly "i can relate to parent issues"she mumbled

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameron ran his fingers through his hair, letting them talk. He figured it would be good for Luna because she was so new.

message 48: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

"Tell me about it," she muttered. "I swear my family is crazy," she said.

message 49: by ytzalia (new)

ytzalia (cross) | 140 comments luna felt awkward and her emotions where bubbling up "i-i- need to go"she said walking away

message 50: by Jada {Tired of the Drama}, Head mod (new)

Rose eyebrows scrunched together in concentration. She was trying not to feel Luna emotions.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

unread topics | mark unread