Roleplay Awaits you, Minion...XD discussion

Comments (showing 1-50 of 112) (112 new)    post a comment »

Ally*Mystique*Ketch | 4 comments Name: Ally (Last name?)
Appearance: About 5'0, brown eye, frizzy red hair, skinny, but athletic build
Hobbies: Eating, running, reading, writing
School: 8th grade (NOW I AM!)(Middle School)
Dreams: Pastry Chef, Olympic Runner
Personality: Sarcastic but sweet, nice but beware I have a temper, smart but I have my moments
History: Born in Portland, Maine, and lived in an apartment in Portland for about a year of my life, moved to Lewiston where my little sister was born, lived in Lewiston till I was two, then we moved to Old Town Maine where I have lived ever since.
Other: I'm crazy, insane, and say weird things, so don't be surpirsed if I say something.... awkward...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Name (real preffered if your comfortable): McKenna Lee _________ (sorry, no telling my last name!)
Appearence: (sorry, it wont work if I do a link to my picture in my profile!) Blonde hair and blueish grey eyes. Glasses that are black and pink. And many, many freckles. About 4'5 in height, I think. Haha!
Hobbies: Reading, running, biking, dancing (ballet preferd or jazz!), writing anything really, climbing trees, camping, and being on the compeuter to roleplay!
School: Sorry, I can't tell.
Dreams: Well, if you mean like, goals, what I want to happen, get my crush to say "I like you", getting to be in the nutcracker!!!! I want to be the surger plum princess, creating the world record for balencing a spoon on my nose! Getting one of my books to be as famose as Harry Potter and turn into a movie! Going to college to become a teacher or a writer, getting married in the temple, going on a mision, having kids (1 boy and 1 girl!), and much much more!
Personality: Fun, funny, dorky, nice, athletic, and I'm kinda a great friend *sheepish smile*, and I'm kinda annoying sometimes.
History: Born in Utah! I was raised by my mom (Sheri) and dad (Brandon)!
Other: Not much.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay dokay! I am not aloud to do that! Haha!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

=)

Ally*Mystique*Ketch | 4 comments LOL it's a good thing I didn't then!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha! Yep! Hey Ally!

Meenu Name (real preffered if your comfortable):Midnight
Appearence: 5'2, long light brown hair, light brown eyes, peachy brown complexion (i'm indian), glasses
Hobbies:drama, reading, badminton, soccer, basketball, i love sports!!!
School: sry dont want to say
Dreams:to become a childresn nurse and find the love of my life :D
Personality:shy, loud, extra nice (my friends say that i am), quiet, get along with ppl i dont know and know well
History:born in canada. have an awesome family. 2 bros and 1 sis. i'm punjabi(sikh). i've gone to 4 different schools, never have i ever traveled :(
Other:

Meenu no its not
:(
but i wish it was:)

Meenu :(
brown parents won't name their kids like that though which is sad :(

Meenu is calamity ur real name?

Meenu whoops never mind :)

Meenu its a very nice name, i dont know any delaneys, most girls at my school are Madisons

Meenu it actually is weird since most of my school mainly constants of Indians with a bit of multiculturalism....
but i love ur name <3

Meenu how can u not??? my nickname is a pain especially when the guys call me stupid nicknames, but my real name is even more infuriating, its like 9 letters long and totally brown :p

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

My nick name is Boo and Kenna Bear! =)

Meenu OMG! i luv ur nickname BOO!! its so cute :)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha! Thanks! I love it too!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

=-)

Meenu sry thts a rolling eyes face :(, i'm not good with emoticons....<3

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

That's okay! I'm not to good either! Haha!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I could tell that was rolling eyes!

message 23: by Meenu (last edited Jun 13, 2012 06:45PM) (new)

Meenu i'm so sorry about that kenna:(

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll call you Calamity, Calamity!
Calamity, I think you are very pretty even though I haven't seen a picture of you!
Calamity, you are super nice!
Calamity, What's your favorite animal?
Calamity, what's your favorite color?
Calamity, are you paying attention?
Calamity, am I getting annoying?
Haha!

Meenu LOL XD

Meenu Calamitystar~Bjorkfeather~She's oh so special wrote: "Why are you sorry?"

i sent her a rolling eyes face....

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh! That's alright! Haha!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Heehee! Yaaayyy!!! Haha! Sorry it took me so long, I was reading something! =-)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

XD

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Um, rolling eyes (this is one i made up...) (-? or )-?

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Thats awesome that you live in CO, i won't ask where, but east or west? near the capitol or far away?

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian about 30 mins away...

message 35: by мєgαη, ~Fight until your last breath~ (new)

мєgαη | 912 comments Mod
Name: Megan
Appearance: http://www.goodreads.com/photo/user/6...
Hobbies: Um, Goodreads, reading, DS ((Pokémon)), writing ((Warriors fanfiction))
School: Well, I live in Germany and I'm in a...mmh...well...I think you could call it secondary school xD I have no idea actually
Dreams: Well, being part of ERin Hunter xD and becoming an actor
Personality: Well, I'm kinda lazy ((xD)) I hate school, I'm sarcastic ((In a funny way)), I'm funny ((Or so say my friends)), I loooove reading! And..that was it xD
History: ? Well...normal I guess
Other: -

message 36: by yojharobed (last edited Oct 18, 2012 12:56PM) (new)

yojharobed Name: Deborah
Appearance: http://www.goodreads.com/photo/user/5...
Hobbies: Reading, Horseback Riding, 4-H, Goodreading, RPing, Acting, Frisbee!!
School: HOMESCHOOLED BABAY!!! OYA!! lol XD
Dreams: To fall in love and never fall out! To be a wife and mother, To go to Mi Bella Italia, To share the Gospel with all nations! And to help my future husband with his business.
Personality: I am a bookaholic, I LOVE to read!! I love listening to music, and playing guitar, piano and ukelele. I am funny(my brother says), I am slightly shy around some people(but not around my family and bestest friends), and I love to sing! I love the outdoors, climbing trees, and working with animals! I am very happy most of the time!!
History: I have only ever lived in 3 houses, all in the same state. The second house I lived in for 7 1/2 years, and I've lived in the house I'm in now for 6ish. I am the youngest of 7 kids, ages 14-32. I have two nephews(4yo and 2yo), two nieces(1yo and 6 weeks) and TWIN NIECES on the way!!!
Other:

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

NICE!

yojharobed Hi hi!!

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian I have to go, be back later tonight...im sorry!!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

I is back!

yojharobed Good for you, I hate him too!! ^^ lol

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 11, 2013 01:12PM) (new)

Name (real preffered if your comfortable): Hadley
Appearence: I have really, really dark brown hair (people used to ask me if it was black. It was super annoying...) that I just changed, and now it's a pixie cut! It's thick and shiny, and a bit bothersome, but I like it. Let's see... I am quite pale, with lots and lots of freckles (just on my face ): ) and big, bright, pretty green/blue eyes with brown in the middle. I'm about 5'1, super duper skinny, and kinda pretty, I guess...
Hobbies: Reading (duh!), singing, biking, writing, listening to music
School: Seventh grade.
Dreams: *sigh* Singing... I want to be a famous singer, but me and crowds don't mix. I also want to meet J.K. Rowling (I mean, who doesn't?! :D ), write a book, become a good wife and mother, and move to a small farm in England (or France)
Personality: I am super duper shy. As in really, really, crazy shy. I don't do well when there are crowds of people, but in small groups I'm usually quite talkative! When having to preform or present something in front of anyone, I freak out. I stutter. I get dizzy and I sweat. A lot. I am always there when you get hurt, unless you're someone who's been mean to me and then I just wait for their 'popular' friends to help them. I adore animals and have always wanted to live on a farm.
History: I have always lived in Utah, but I have moved four times. I am the second oldest out of four children, and it's pretty awesome.
Other:

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

*blushes* Thank you Panem :)

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm sorry but I can not put any personal information sorry >.<

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, okay (: Did you introduce yourself?

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

uh... no but I will.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay! Thanks :)

« previous 1 3