Roleplay Awaits you, Minion...XD discussion

Life > Charries

Comments (showing 1-50 of 197) (197 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian (last edited Jun 06, 2013 03:28PM) (new)

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Name: Lillian Kakos
House:
Except with wings on both sides, and 5 levels.

Family: sister, Zanita, and Aunt Tess.
Appearance:
Personality: She is loud and obnoxious, but only to people who she knows well, to people she doesn't know well, she is quiet but kind, always helping out. she is wicked smart, and is extremely kind, but she is easily annoyed, especially by her sister.
School: Music Academy.
College: not yet...
History: her parents died when she was a baby, her family is Greek,
and rich, she lives with her sister and aunt, and she's lived in Maine her whole life... she visits Greece every summer, and her family is the richest in Maine.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian thx, so is this role-play in a specific place, or is it fictional? is it based in a school, or just the whole town?

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian ok thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 16, 2012 09:25AM) (new)

Name: Taylor Watson
House: (picture please) Taylor's House
Family: (direct or undirect) Clara (mom, 47 years old), Scott (dad, 50 years old), and Joey (brother, 14 years old).
Appearence: Taylor Watson
Blonde curly hair and sky blue eyes with a hint of grey. High cheek bones and pale pink cheeks. A tiny bit of freckles over her nose. 5'11 in height. Really tall and skinny and pretty.
Personality: Taylor is reputable for being one of the goody, goody two-shoe girls and claims at age 19 to have never smoked a cigarette nor consumed a single drop of alcohol. She was the Little Miss Perfect type who was always polite to others and never liked to lie to her parents.
If she isn't giggly or dorky, she could be thought of as an insistently overly-active, self-controlled perfectionist. Being independent and doing everything in the most proper manner were well-known attributes of her personality. She struggles continuously to be polite and worries that if she isn't careful, she may say something to offend her friends.
School: (current) Music Academy
College: (If allready went to) She is now attending Music Academy (yes, it is a College)
History: Taylor was born in Wyomissing, Pencilvania. She was raised on a dairy farm with her mother and father. When her brother was born he would always wach a show with country music that he and Clara (mom) loved. Taylor soon learned to love that music. She started writing songs that went along with the country music. Soon she bought a guitar for her 11 birthday. She never learned how to play it until someone came over to fix their toliet. He wached the guitar cafefuly until he noticed that Taylor was too. Her look was longing. "Do you know how to play?" He asked. Taylor said 'no' and they amiedently went to work. This happened when Taylor was 12. Taylor started writing songs with her own music until she was longing to be a famose country artist. They went to Nashivil, Tennessie and Taylor gave them her music when she was 13. They said to work harder. Taylor started to work harder and harder until her father got a job in Maine. So they moved to Maine where Taylor almost lost her dreams. Taylor was still 13 when this happened.
Taylor went to Juinior high where everyone made fun of her. They said so many mean things and teased her for liking country music. Taylor didn't care. Everyday Taylor came to school with bandaged fingurs from playing guitar for so long. Soon Taylor went to Highschool and continued her dreams. She would sit at the cafiterea table to eat lunch and everyone there would leave. Taylor didn't mind. Well, kind of. Taylor turned her whole life to music to help her feel better, and it did. Soon a new country artist got Taylor's attention when she was 16. She wasn't so much of new anymore though. But she was still pretty popular for such a young country artist. Taylor Swift was her name. Taylor loved Taylor Swift and T.S inspired Taylor to work harder.
Pets: Has two cats. The older one who is brown with darker brown stripes is named Indie. Her other cat the younger one is ten weeks old. She is whites with brown stripes her name is Meredith.
Other: Taylor is very talented at singing, dancing, acting, and playing guitar.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Im sorry, and i don't mean to offend, but do you have to make every single rp character that you make into taylor swift?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice character Kenna! Just please try to do a few roleplays without making a Taylor Swift, please (:

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry. I've been kinda obsessed with her latly. Want me to change acouple?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

That would be great, thanks (: Maybe no more than... two Taylors.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay! I have to go! Should I change the name or the picture or both?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Umm... Maybe the name, if that's okay.

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) Name: Liljana Rose Hansen
House:
Family: Ben Hansen(father), Bryce Hansen(mother), Marcus Hansen(brother, 23), Eden Hansen(sister, 21), Tucker Hansen(brother, 17), Paula Hansen(sister, 15), Rudy Hansen(brother, 14)
Appearance:
Personality:
School: Kentucky University
College: ^^
History: Liljana grew up on a farm, in a relatively big family of 3 brothers and 2 sisters. She is the 3rd child to have gone to college so far, and works as a model for several magazines while she studies to be a nurse.
Other: Her boyfriend is Eric Hawthorne. They met in college, and have were friends immediately. They have been together ever since.

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) Name: Marcus(Marc) Odair Hansen
House: He and some friends live in an awesome tree house that they built themselves. [image error]
Family: Ben Hansen(father), Bryce Hansen(mother), Eden Hansen(sister, 21), Liljana Hansen(sister, 20), Tucker Hansen(brother, 17), Paula Hansen(sister, 15), Rudy Hansen(brother, 14)
Appearance: [image error]

Personality: Marc is tough but kind, helpful and caring. He has the qualities of a good leader: Dedication, Humility, Openness, Creativity, Fairness, Assertiveness, Magnanimity, and Humor. He is strong and intelligent, and knows how to lead or follow. He is extremely energetic, he is always happy and excited about EVERYTHING! He is always making jokes and being funny, but can be serious if he has to.
He is very gentle and patient, and once you have earned his trust and friendship, you will never lose it. He is very loyal to his friends. He loves to ride horses, and read books.
School: Went to Lewiston High.
College: Went to Kaplan University. He majored in Carpentry, and Minored in English.
History: Marc grew up on a farm, outside of Lewiston, Maine, in a relatively big family of 2 brothers and 3 sisters. He was the 1st child to have gone to college. He is the oldest of 6 kids, so he is a natural leader. He was homeschooled from K-9, then went to the local high school and college, where he was always at the top of his class.
Other: He has a fiancee named Cheyenne, and is currently building a house for them to live in after they marry.

yojharobed || I have no sword. I don't need a sword. Because I am the Doctor and this is my spoon. En garde! (yojharobed) Name: Cheyenne Dakota Lenz
House: She lives with Marc's family, until they get married, then they will live in the house that Marc is currently building. It will look like this:
Family: (direct or undirect)
Appearance:

[image error]

Personality:
School: (current)
College: (If allready went to)
History:
Other: I'LL FINISH LATER!

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 24, 2012 07:23PM) (new)

Name: Eden Naomi Cornaby
House: (picture please) http://www.google.com/imgres?start=77...
A very old home. It's covered in ivy, and is slightly falling apart inside.
Family: (direct or indirect) Maria (mother), Ava (sister, thirteen), Elliott (brother, fifteen- goes by Jinx), and Jasmine (sister, three- goes by Jazz)
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?start=29...
http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&amp...
Eden has long, shiny, dark brown hair that is always in a braid. She has slightly exotic (for America, at least) looking features that no one can place. Her eyes are green/blue/gray, almond shaped, and with very long, dark eyelashes. A few freckles are smattered across her small, pointed nose, and she has a permanent sad look on her face. Eden is kind of tall, being 5'8" in height and very, very thin.
Personality: Eden is shy, sweet, and humble. She hates talking in front of people, not even people that she's known for years! Books have always had a special place in her heart, perhaps because when she's sad, or lonely, she can go to them. Right now, her family is going through some tough times. Eden helps out to the best of her abilities, but feels that it is not enough. Music has always been a big part of her life, and when she's having a tough time she listens to music or sings.
School: (current) Music Academy
College: (If allready went to) -
History: Eden has had a rough life- starting when she was fourteen years old. Before that, life was wonderful! Her parents were loving and kind, they didn't have much money but got on all right, and she had great friends. They lived in England, but moved to America five years ago. When Eden was fourteen years old, her father got cancer and died, leaving his wife and four children (ages fourteen, twelve, ten, and unborn) to try their best to live. A year after her sister, Jasmine, was born, her mother got a part-time job as a waitress. When the job did not pay for the food and their home, Eden got a job working at the book shop. Between her job, school, and helping around the house, Eden has almost no time for reading- but she finds time anyway.
Other: Her voice is really good, but there's definitely room for improvement.

message 15: by Ehlihr (last edited Jun 24, 2012 05:46PM) (new)

Ehlihr (find me on tumblr!!) (Elihaha) Name: Mira Davidson
House: http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=Houses&...
Family: Father and Mother. Lives with parents, and twelve year old brother.

Appearance:
http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=brown+h...
http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=brown+h...

Personality: She’s an artist with a big heart. She loves her family, and cares for them to no extent. She has a few friends, and respects everyone. She’s outgoing, and strong. She doesn’t believe in weak female, and doesn’t want anyone to go down on themselves. For some reason, she loves emo-like clothing. She feels expressive. Her style is constantly switching to express her mood.

School: Music Academy
College: -

History: She grew up with her family. She has a typically normal life, and doesn’t have any problems. Her brother gets on her nerves, and her parents are caring. [Yeah… if she’s normal, I can’t really give her a ‘backstory’]
Other: She loves drawing. She loves art, and music in general.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian is skyline the school Lillian goes to?

message 17: by Ehlihr (new)

Ehlihr (find me on tumblr!!) (Elihaha) No, I just wanted to see other schools from the other charries. It’s Eden’s school.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

:) Skyline's just a school that's by where I live... It's the only one I could think of.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian you mean a chili pepper?

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian oh, ok, i don't think id survive if i had all of your allergies!!

мєgαη ♥ღ❀ [ωє ∂ση’т нανє тσ тαкє тнιѕ, вα¢к αgαιηѕт тнє ωαℓℓ] ♥ღ❀ | 912 comments Mod
Name: Alice Llewellyn

Apartement:
description
((This is how it looks like from the outside. She lives on the right at the top.))

Family: All dead

Appearance:
description

Personality: Alice doesn't tell much about her. She doesn't make friends very easily and hates to be weak. She loves books, animals and to go for a walk in the forest, alone. Something bad happened in her past wich she won't talk about and she never talks about anything she likes except books. She hates thunderstorms, that's the only thing she tells.

School: -

College: Kingston University, law school

History: Secret!

Other: -

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Calamitystar~Bjorkfeather~She's oh so special wrote: "Hey, Skyline's a chili, too!!"

That's interesting! :) I only know of it as a High School... I don't like chili. Ick.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian that looks awful!!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep. Looks awful!

message 27: by Astig0921 (last edited Jun 25, 2012 07:47PM) (new)

Astig0921 Name:Lucy Hawthorne
Crush: mayb
BF:nope brother scares them all away
House: http://www.tjlcontracting.com/images/...
Family: Eric Hawthorne (brother 22)
Appearence:description
Personality:I Am Fun, kind hearted,caring, funny, flirty, one of a kind, love singing a animals.
School: High school
College:not there yet!
History: my parents died in a Airplane crash three years ago. So my older brother Eric has been taking Care of me since then and we've been living on our own and Eric and i don't really see eye to eye but i put up with him some how...
Other: Can sing amazingly..but nobody has heard her sing before. She can play the piano, Guitar, violin, and Drums.

Name:Eric Hawthorne
Crush:Liljana
GF: Liljana
House:Same as sisters
Family: Lucy hawthorne (sister 17)
Appearence: description
Personality:i loved sports in school, i am a flirt, i act like a father to my sister but i also act like an anoying brother but if u mess with my sister in any way i will hurt you i am very protective of her.
School: nope
College: going to collage right now only a few days left of it thou.
History:SAme as sisters, but i have a job at the Coffe shop to pay the bills on the house..And also its the other way around she gets on my nerves some times and i just cant take it but i have to put up with her a be the role model that she needs right now.
Other: taught my sister everything she knows except the violin. Also I ride a bike from work and back all the time.

message 28: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 ok

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian I edited my charries school....

message 30: by Ehlihr (new)

Ehlihr (find me on tumblr!!) (Elihaha) Same here. I changed it to Music Academy. :)

message 31: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 lol

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian i did as well...

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian i did as well...

message 34: by Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian (last edited Jun 24, 2012 06:21PM) (new)

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian they're the same age, so they're in the same grade...

message 35: by Ehlihr (new)

Ehlihr (find me on tumblr!!) (Elihaha) Yup...

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian is it summertime now, or is school in?

message 37: by Ehlihr (new)

Ehlihr (find me on tumblr!!) (Elihaha) Um, I’m pretty sure it’s summertime.

message 39: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 school shuld be in for collage...Also hey does any one know how to write in thrid person?

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian why would college be in in the summertime? yeah, though its hard to explain...

message 41: by Ehlihr (last edited Jun 24, 2012 06:31PM) (new)

Ehlihr (find me on tumblr!!) (Elihaha) Astig0921 wrote: "school shuld be in for collage...Also hey does any one know how to write in thrid person?"

Yes.

First person: I went/go to the store.
Second Person: You go/went to the store.
Third: She goes/went to the store.

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian i think its when you say your characters thoughts and stuff, but say there name instead of I... i think somebody else would be able to explain it better...

message 43: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 ok so for example

Eric walked into the store and went to work behind the cabin...

is that ok?

message 44: by Ehlihr (last edited Jun 24, 2012 06:49PM) (new)

Ehlihr (find me on tumblr!!) (Elihaha) Aiyana, A Bibliophile! wrote: "i think its when you say your characters thoughts and stuff, but say there name instead of I... i think somebody else would be able to explain it better..."

It’s more like this, I think:

First person is YOUR point of view.
Second person is you talking TO SOMEONE ELSE. In their point of view.
Third person is basically no point of view, just you talking about someone else.

message 45: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 hello? is that ok?

message 46: by Ehlihr (new)

Ehlihr (find me on tumblr!!) (Elihaha) Oh, yeah! It’s good. Sorry. :/ My notification thing is glitchy today. :/

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian Thanks...

message 48: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 lol ok well someone told me i was doing it wrong..

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian No she said i was doing it wrong, a little confusing, i agree...

message 50: by Ehlihr (new)

Ehlihr (find me on tumblr!!) (Elihaha) I didn’t say you were doing it wrong, I was just trying to explain it a bit more. *smiles sheepishly*

« previous 1 3 4

unread topics | mark unread