The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) The Hunger Games discussion

Never ending story GAME.

Comments (showing 1-50 of 1,688) (1688 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by Maddie (last edited Jun 11, 2012 02:33PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maddie Desfosses Okay so this is how you play-

One person posts a one sentence, the next person posts the next sentence to create a never ending story. It can be as weird or random as you want.

OH BY THE WAY i STARTED A GROUP WHERE YOU CAN PLAY THIS GAME. iT'S CALLED: NEVER ENDING STORY

I'll start.

He walked over to the car door, paused, and rapped lightly on the window.

Elizabeth The driver rolled down the window. "Did you bring it?" he asked.

Summer He nodded and handed over the chocolate bar.

Maddie Desfosses "This is all wrong!" the driver screamed, "You were suppose to get milk chocolate, you idiot!"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"You have failed me!" the driver shouted, "Now leave my domain!"

message 6: by Angie (last edited Jun 10, 2012 07:21PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Angie With an evil grin the delivery boy took a step back, raised the gun in his left hand, aimed, and fired.

Avalon But before the bullet even grazed his head, the car lurched forward, and sped off into the night with the man's deep, snot-filled laugh the only clue that he was ever there.

♥Day♥ He drove off to his secret cave in the woods leaving the boy with nothing left to do but follow him.

Maddie Desfosses When he got to the entrance of the cave, a figure came lurking out of the woods, and said in a timid voice "My dear Angus, we meet again."

message 10: by ♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ (last edited Jun 11, 2012 05:40AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ "Yes, unfortunately we do. Do you still want the chocloate?" He asks. "No, Not really."

Haidi "Well thats a relief, it was the wrong sort of chocolate anyway."

"I have another mission for you" the strange person said.

message 12: by Dani (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dani "As I thought." Came the answer. "Well, we have much to discuss."

Haidi "Do you think I could grab a drink and a bite to eat first?, I've been driving for like, hours"

Maddie Desfosses "Did anyone follow you?" said the figure as she stepped out of the shadows, only for the man Angus to get a look at her cat eyes, staring blankly at him.

Haidi Angus tried to ignore the weird eyes, "um, don't think so" he shrugged.

"Good" the cat eyed lady said and she slammed the door behind Angus and slid the heavy bolt into place

message 16: by Shanna (last edited Jun 11, 2012 06:03AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shanna She turned and glided down the dimly lit hall, and he realised her eyes were not the only feline thing about her "Well" she said, amused "are you coming, or not...?".

Maggie Angus shook his head, as if trying to clear it from her mesmerizing form. "Yes, yes of course, Marida."

Maddie Desfosses "Well, tell me, how is Florance this time of year?", said Marida, as Angus looked away from her stare at last.

Maggie Angus sighed. "Not well at all, as usual," he replied solemnly.

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones Just then the boy who was supposed to bring the chocolate to the Angus came into view, his startingly pale grey eyes narrowed in on the man who killed his brother. He says to the cat-like lady 'oh christ i forgot the magic ball of twine, damn!'.

Maggie Marida glared at Angus. "I thought you said that no one had followed you," she said menacingly. "What twine?" she snapped at the boy. "And who are you?"

message 22: by Ana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana "You never fail to disappoint me" she snarled at the Chocolate delivery boy and he trembled under her piercing gaze.

Maddie Desfosses But don't you know? Of course you wouldn't know if your worst nightmare was staring at you, and why am I here?

message 24: by Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets (last edited Jun 11, 2012 02:47PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones Angus stares at the boy and says in a stupified tone 'how the hell did you follow me without me noticing you'. The boy with the piercing grey eyes raises one black eyebrow, smiles slightly and says sarcastically 'Well, i used my all powerful ninja stealth skills.....obviously'

Maddie Desfosses "Well? Is somebody going to tell me what this boy is doing here?" said Marida

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones 'Oh crap i think fluffy is getting cross, quick tickle her tummty Angus' says the grey eyed boy, he then turns to Marida and mock whispers 'my name is Kol by the way, and im sorry but i dont have any fishies to give you...only chocolate... and the wrong frigging kind apparently'....

Tasha But suprisingly, Marida didn't mind.

Maggie She simply smiles and puts a comforting arm around Kol. "Well, I love chocolate of any kind."

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones Kol shrugs off her arm and says 'too bad i ate it on the way here.....but hey us secret ninja's have to keep our strength up somehow...'

Maggie She laughs. "Secret ninja, huh?"

message 31: by Jo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jo "Of course," she answered cockily.

Maggie he keeps a serious face and looks at her disgracefully

Maggie Marida sighed and looked back at Angus. "So, are we going or not?"

message 34: by Aidyn (new) - rated it 1 star

Aidyn "no one," kol said "is going anywhere." "your staying right here and telling me where it is!!"

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones 'It' being the lost necklace of Andvarinaut, Angus makes an exasperated noise and says 'you know i can't tell you that'. Kol takes out his gun and aims it at both Marida and Angus, Marida rolls her cat-like eyes and says 'oh for goodness sake, the girl has it', 'what girl?' asks Kol. 'Aurora Salvatore, she has the necklace'....

message 36: by Aidyn (new) - rated it 1 star

Aidyn "the young one?" kol asked "yes the young one!!" marida says bored "she has it and thats that!!"
"kol fires the trigger and shoots right beside marida's head. "tat was a warning shot. bring me the necklace and the girl or i shall kill you both."

message 37: by Shanna (last edited Jun 11, 2012 06:01PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shanna Kol had forgotten that Marida's cat like eyes were merely the outward appearence the one presented to the world, one didn't mess with her kind, a fact recalled as he fell beneath her slashing claws.

message 38: by Aidyn (new) - rated it 1 star

Aidyn angus watched in awe as marida killed kol standing right there. 'ill have to hire someone else' he thought 'to get the necklace for me. this might be harder than i thought...'

don't•eat•my•books•please The necklace, being the most important thing in his life as a con man/ice cream man.

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ "Well, I'm going to bed," he says, faking a yawn, "Wake me up at midnight."
"What For?" Asks Marida.
Angus just smiled "You'll see,"

Elizabeth Marida frowned as Angus walked back down the hall, wondering what Angus was planing.

message 42: by Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets (last edited Jun 12, 2012 11:24AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones Meanwhile in the deep dark city of bristol a teenage girl named Aurora sits alone in a graveyard, she touches her necklace of black glittering stone absent mindedly...Aurora suddenly hear a noise coming from behind her...

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

A man jumps out from behind a broken grave and thrusts a bag over her head right before she was able to scream for help.

message 44: by Ana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana Aurora lets out a scream muffled by the bag and grasps desperately around her neck. Her fingers make contact with the black stones of the glittering necklace and the scene changes dramatically...

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Aurora is dragged into the grave,bearly breathing...

message 46: by Ana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana She presses hard into the necklace and the man is thrown of her as if his body had been electrocuted. She removes the bag from her head and begins sprinting away into the dark night..

Bridie-No excuses. No apologies. No Regrets Jones It's then that her necklace begins to shudder with power and Aurora finds herself transported to a cave in the middle of nowhere....

Hannah Christmas As she looks around the cave, she sees light pouring out from the opening of the cave; she walks toward it.

Elizabeth "Hello?" She calls quietly as she walks in "Is anyone there?"

She hears a laugh coming from one of the tunnels and follows it.

message 50: by Ana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ana As she gets closer to the source of the laughter she recognises the familiar sound of her best friend laughing his soft laugh. She relaxes as she finally sees him..

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

The Hunger Games (other topics)
City of Bones (other topics)
Clockwork Angel (other topics)