Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) Catching Fire discussion

Reading Log # ?

Comments (showing 1-14 of 14) (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Scottie Capellan The book Catching Fire By Suzanne Collins is a good book because it continues the Hunger games and it explains the fights and how petta help katnis and i havent read that much so that all i got.

Hailey Peterson ???????? Idk what your asking

Chelsea Denisse He's not asking anything. Just saying what he thinks of the book.

Hailey Peterson I cried in the second book because i thought peeta was going to die. I loved it amazing book

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ I got too much spiolers to be surprised about what happened.

Spoiler: if you are around Pg. 100 in Mockingjay
(view spoiler)

Hailey Peterson You would be surprised about what will happen

Chelsea Denisse Alexia -Team Malec :) wrote: "I got too much spiolers to be surprised about what happened.

[spoilers removed]"

She did the same to me. Just wait until you finish it and you'll get seriously furious at Suzanne

Adrianna Alexia -Team Malec :) wrote: "I got too much spiolers to be surprised about what happened.

[spoilers removed]"

Good guess

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ Adrianna wrote: "Alexia -Team Malec :) wrote: "I got too much spiolers to be surprised about what happened.

[spoilers removed]"

Good guess"

Yep, Just read it :(

Now, officially all my favorite characters are D-E-A-D!
For List see below:

(view spoiler)

-See how miserable that is!

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ Finished the series and am completely in tears! Need a happy book to read. NOW! any suggestions?

Just a question-but which series should I read next out of Fallen, By Lauren Kate or Switched, By Amanda Hocking. I'm leaning towards Switched, but will read fallen if anyone gives good arguments (With no spoilers, please)as to why I should read it.

message 11: by Ishy (new)

Ishy Khuletz can you guys help me find some examples of metaphors, irony,personification paradox, analogy, what ever kind of figurative language..

Gabby In this book? Or in general?

message 13: by Erin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erin I loved all three books, but i was really surprised from about pg 100 in Catching Fire all the way till the end of Mockingjay. Suzanne did a really good job with imagery in the books, i felt like i was actually in Katniss' shoes at some parts.

Sonya v.e. I enjoy the books

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Catching Fire (other topics)