Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) Hush, Hush question

Should I read Crescendo?
deleted member Jun 10, 2012 09:40AM
I thought Hush, Hush was alright, but I haven't heard great things about Crescendo. Is it worth the read?

DEFINITELY!!!!!! and then after that Silence xxxxx

B Jun 11, 2012 06:44AM   0 votes
Yes. It is great

I didn't like the Hush, Hush books at all. They are just a remake of a bunch of other books out there that all sound the same: lame.

I don't tend to stick to series with any types of mystical themes but have loved every book in this one so far. Maybe this book is not for you but I really enjoyed Crescendo and Silence... It's a good book though.

yes! definetly! if u dont u will feel incomplete since u didnt finish the series and i hate that feeling. So yes.

No. Absolutely No. I command you to stop considering such a thing . Lol, just kidding! but really, it was worse than Hush Hush.

~☺MiNi☺~ agreed
Jun 14, 2012 09:49AM

No, not really if you didn't like Hush Hush a lot, you sure won't like her in Crescendo. Just my opinion :)

yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!! a million times yes!!! its better than hush Hush

I didn't like crescendo as much as hush hush but i absolutely loved silence. So yes its worth reading! I love this series

Crescendo didn't live up to hush hush at all- Nora's character changed all of a sudden and I saw a side of her I didn't like at all. But I'd still read it, because it's still a decent book and Silence is VERY much worth it.

I liked Hush, Hush but I didn't like Crescendo at all. I thought it was a bit lame but give it a try. It's a matter of taste.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Hush, Hush (other topics)