The Warmth of Other Suns: The Epic Story of America's Great Migration The Warmth of Other Suns discussion

So... What do I read next?

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Marie I just finished The Warmth of Other Suns- I quite liked it, but now I'm at a loss as to what to read next. Any non-fiction suggestions? I liked her writing style a lot, and prefer non-fiction that's not boring (no surprise there...)

☯Emily Have you read The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks? I highly recommend it.

message 3: by Deb (new) - rated it 5 stars

Deb Try "Unbroken" by Laura Hillenbrand (author of Seabiscuit). Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience and Redemption

Marie I'll give those a try, thanks!

Laura Enright Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone who read this book would like to take part in an online chat for it at 7 p.m. (central time) June 13. I moderate the Pioneer Page Turners online book club and this was our pick this month. Such an excellent book. I'll paste the site address below. You can just sign in there. We read the Henrietta Lacks books a few months ago. Also a very good book. Hope to see you at the chat. :) http://blogs.pioneerlocal.com/bookclub/