The Nexus discussion

Sleep Stalkers
This topic is about Sleep Stalkers
ARCHIVES > Miami Beach Cannibal... a Prophesy

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ceeeeg (new)

ceeeeg | 26 comments i live in Maryland, less than 30 mins from the neighborhood where the Maryland cannibal did his thing...i know the neighborhood well as i used to live there many years ago and still travel through the area regularly on my way to Balto and have peeps that live in the area as well.,...

and i have to correct you on one point...they are, in fact, reporting here in our local news, that they believe bath salts were involved in this particular case...

it kinda makes me wonder if something new and whack is not being cut into the drug....i will be frank....my understanding is that this stuff is similar to LSD, which i have a more than passing acquaintance with, albeit one many years in the past when i was young and rocking the 80's drug scene exceptionally hard, and i can tell you this much....no acid i ever dropped made me want to eat people's brains or chew their faces off, nor did it have that effect on anyone i ever dropped with...

so i have to think there is some common link between all these cases and i hear you about the thought that this may be what they are trying to pin it on in order to outlaw bath salts, which they should, absolutely, but it does beg the question that if, in at least two cases, bath salts are considered a contributing factor, and further, that if bath salts have never had this effect before, that perhaps there is some new component being introduced through them that is causing all of this craziness...

just thought i would clear up that one lil point and toss in a couple of cents to go with it...

message 2: by ceeeeg (new)

ceeeeg | 26 comments oh and....

i did not see you mention the Canadian cannibal, also arrested this week in Germany....

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/0...

no mention of bath salts that i have found, but to be honest, i have been trying to avoid coverage, tho it is very hard to do because here in these parts, people are seriously freaked out....the neighborhood where the Maryland cannibal did his sicko lil thing is about as 21st century Leave It to Beaver as you can get and is not a big urban center...very quiet lil suburb and only barely that...back when i lived there, it was considered a rural community and not a suburb of Balto at all...

anyway, that's all the news that isn't really fit to report, folks

unread topics | mark unread