Hush Hush Fans discussion

Finale > Finale

Comments (showing 1-25 of 25) (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Maddie | 109 comments Mod
Wow!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER EXCITED! soo what do u guys want to see from this book? what do u think will happen?

Mana (fatoshleo) | 4 comments i think it will be the most epic, cause from what i picked up at the last book, there's a war coming.
Nora is no longer human...well, that'll definitely make a difference ;)

i'm so excited!

yes absolutly it will be sooo intense

♥  Erika  ♥     (xBooklover101x) | 11 comments Is anyone else a little disappointed with the cover after seeing Silence?

Aubrey | 1 comments I'm really excited to see how everything plays out now that Nora is Nephilim. I want to find out who she decides to side with in this war. I also am so excited to see how Patch's character develops after everything that has happened so far.

i think nora has no choice but to chose the nephilim side but i think patch might work as a double agent (truly working for the nephilim)

Cyndi Goodgame | 3 comments I debated that, but I think he sides on the Nora side in the end.

Kayla (KQCRocks) | 6 comments Ya but Nora's side is nephilim most likely and
Patch would do anything for her so most likely he will be on Nora's side. Good comments everyone

Catherine (SupaLupa97) | 1 comments I am soooooo excited for finale, this is probably my favourite series and I'm sad that its coming to the end but i'm really excited to see what happens :)

yes definitely it is going to be so exciting to see the final installment in this series its really cool to see how the characters have grown and progressed and to see the secerts reveal themselves in time and to see that the good guy was really the bad guy

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) | 161 comments I want there to be some battle scenes in there and not stuff it up like twilight, which got boring at the end 'cause there was no epic battle!
And Nora still has to pay up for when Patch won the bet, so she owes him...;)

Marijah (HushHush4evr) | 22 comments when was this?

Maisy | 4 comments Does anyone know when Finale will come out?

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) | 161 comments Maria wrote: "when was this?"

Well, Patch and Nora made a deal...and Patch will 'collect' one day...if you get what I mean...;)

Maya wrote: "Does anyone know when Finale will come out?"

oct 23

Maisy | 4 comments Maddie wrote: "Maya wrote: "Does anyone know when Finale will come out?"

oct 23"

Okay...not to long...I can wait. Thanks :D

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) | 161 comments OCTOBER 23RD IS IN 24 days!!!!! AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Maisy | 4 comments Wow! I didn't realize that it was so close...now I'm really excited!!

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) | 161 comments ME TOO!!!!!

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) | 161 comments Tiem to re-read them all before it comes out!

Renee wrote: "Tiem to re-read them all before it comes out!"

oh my gosh yes dont forget to preorder:)

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) | 161 comments he he he it's next on my to read list! ^_^

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) | 161 comments WATCH OUT PATCH!!!!! I'M COMING!!!!

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) | 161 comments okay, where in the world are our mods?
yeah I re-read the other 3 before i read finale. ^_^

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) | 161 comments moderators, people who run the group/oranise it. stuff like that. are you relatively new to goodreads? It took me a while to figure everything out too.

unread topics | mark unread