Team Peeta or Team Gale?

Comments (showing 1-50 of 189) (189 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

TEAM PEETA!!! HEHEHE!

Mandy PEETA for sure!!!!

Elizabeth Gale until book 3, then niether

Annie Team Peeta

Aimee Team Peeta, always.

Flora (Adrenaline spoilt.) Why? What's so attractive about him??!!

Aimee I have this die hard romantic streak that his long-term unspoken love for Katniss and his efforts on her behalf in the arena both attract. Plus he's kind and he's laid back.

Flora (Adrenaline spoilt.) Aimee wrote: "I have this die hard romantic streak that his long-term unspoken love for Katniss and his efforts on her behalf in the arena both attract. Plus he's kind and he's laid back."

He's so... I don't know. Don't know how to fight for himself. And injured himself. And needing Katniss' care!
Btw, how did you know Peeta love Katniss in the first place? Owo?

Aimee I think it was when he was being interviewed before the arena. I believed him. And there was the whole star-crossed lover's bit with their likely imminent deaths. It's kind of morbid but had he died while trying to protect her from the careers, I still would have thought it romantic.

Erika Quinones TEAM PEETA.....I THINK YA IM SURE!!!!!

Annie Peeta loves katniss.

Sophie I was Gale while reading. Now, I'm not sure.

Melissa Nahra TEAM PEETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i never liked Gale. idk why but i just didnt. Peeta so laid back,funny,cute,nice, and hes just the exactly the kind of guy that i would wanna date.

Mʌɗɗɣ 〚 ⊹ 〛 Peeta!!! He is so kind, unlike Gale who is always, umm I guess, mad

Rachel I'm team Gale. He is not only her best friend but also the one who loves her. Peeta seems like he onlt loves her because he needs sponsors.

Kimberley yeah Peeta's a doofhead, gale is awesomely awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaitlyn Y i dont like gale

Kimberley i dislike you

Kimberley i thought you had an awesome picture

Kaitlyn Y i love you to

Kaitlyn Y where are you

Sherrie Peeta!

Tina J I have always disliked Gale from the moment he was introduced in The Hunger Games.

Gake walks about with a chip on his shoulder, as does Katniss. They're best friends because they're so alike.
More like brother & sister if anything!

Whereas Peeta is everything Katniss is not, making them a whole unit when put together. And even though Katniss doesn't deserve him, Peeta is good for her.
And Katniss knew that!

Kelly Kimberley wrote: "yeah Peeta's a doofhead, gale is awesomely awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kim, I know you haven't read Mockingjay but once you read it YOU WILL HATE GALE FOREVER. WHAT HE DOES IS SOOOOOOOOO UNFORGIVABLE so I'm on Team Peeta.

Rachel Team...... Katniss :D

Kelly Rachel wrote: "Team...... Katniss :D"

WHATTTT! THERE IS NO TEAM KATNISS. IT IS EITHER PEETA OR GALE.

Rachel WHATTTT! THERE IS NO TEAM KATNISS. IT IS EITHER PEETA OR GALE."

I know but, but I do not support that. We are not Twilight! We shouldnt think like that! This book is not about teams! It is about the oppression of many countries where people are used as slaves. Many poor people, few rich. It's about our sick society. We are the Capitol! And we must change our way of thinking! That's what this book is about, and not about childish teams! Of course, I too have an opinion on this topic. But even Josh and Liam, have said that they are in team Haymitch!

Kimberley Gale left because he was jealous of peeta and katniss and I know I haven't read the book but whatever and no I will never hate him he is awesome and he didn't know he would kill prim!

Kelly Kimberley wrote: "Gale left because he was jealous of peeta and katniss and I know I haven't read the book but whatever and no I will never hate him he is awesome and he didn't know he would kill prim!"

YES HE DID. AND HE WANS'T JEALOUS. HE SENT PRIM OUT TO THE BATTLEFIELD THINGY MA BOB AND THEN KNEW THE CHILDREN THERE WERE GOING TO GET KILLED.

Kimberley Well i don't care I haven't read the book and peeta is just as bad as gale is because he's so ugly!

Kimberley And gale is awesome I'll find an excuse for him i have the book right here!

Kelly I have it too and gale is weird anyway. HE KILLS PRIM. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HIM. Thank you for listening. Anyway, gale is engaged. Helloooooo. He is engaged to Miley Cyrus. And I don;t like miley Cyrus either.

Kimberley And it's really freaky it says that panel came from the ashes of north America THIS IS OUR FUTURE PEOPLES!!!!!!!!

Kimberley Panem not panel dumb spell check

Rachel Kimberley wrote: "And it's really freaky it says that panel came from the ashes of north America THIS IS OUR FUTURE PEOPLES!!!!!!!!"

Yeah, It shows how we will be, if we not change! How old are you, that you dont understand that?

Angie Peeta of course ♥

message 38: by Flora (Adrenaline spoilt.) (last edited Jun 08, 2012 06:40AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Flora (Adrenaline spoilt.) No!! NO!! D:

Gale!!!!
He's so cool!! And not mad. Or angry.
His personality is just pure awesome and unique!

I don't find Peeta cute. Or even funny. Just a jerk who is in the middle of Gale and Katniss.

Angie Flora wrote: "No!! NO!! D:

Gale!!!!
He's so cool!! And not mad. Or angry.
His personality is just pure awesome and unique!

I don't find Peeta cute. Or even funny. Just a jerk who is in the middle of Gale and ..."

i'm not agree with you because in mockingjay, Gale is very angry and he kills Prim with his idea !

Pauline Peeta! How can people think he was faking his love?!?

Kimberley Rachel wrote: "Kimberley wrote: "And it's really freaky it says that panel came from the ashes of north America THIS IS OUR FUTURE PEOPLES!!!!!!!!"

Yeah, It shows how we will be, if we not change! How old are yo..."

Hey, did you just call me a kid? Or really old.

Jamie  TEAM CATO!!! HE MUST COME BACK RASIED BY THE THE EVIL WIZARD GORAH AND LIKE AS THE MOST AWESOMEST UNDEAD ZOMBIE EVER!! WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE?!?! I wrote a story about this. Cato meets Jace in a dinner and they go around saving the city. TEAM CATO!!!

Kimberley okay....

Kimberley weirdo

Kimberley rachel's mean

Jessica TEAM PeeNiss!! :))

Flora (Adrenaline spoilt.) Jamie (Geek Quad) wrote: "TEAM CATO!!! HE MUST COME BACK RASIED BY THE THE EVIL WIZARD GORAH AND LIKE AS THE MOST AWESOMEST UNDEAD ZOMBIE EVER!! WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE?!?! I wrote a story about this. Cato meets Jace in a di..."

Jace? Saving the world!? Haha. I like Cato too. But still he's mean. Killing the others like... I dont know... toothpicks? Haha. I still team Gale.

Peeta: Obviously he was faking his love for Katniss. I only find him as a normal character.

Lyndsay team gale all the way!

message 49: by Remy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Remy Neither.

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 10, 2012 11:07AM) (new)

Ok, I'm going to use this page to rant. Why the heck do we have to turn this into a "team" thing? That is possibly one of the most annoying things in the world. Throughout all three of these books there were parts where I couldn't stand Peeta and I loved Gale or I hated Gale and loved Peeta. Both guys would have been good for Katniss at different times throughout the book. I'm soooooo tired of this "team" thing, this isn't Twilight. In fact, its so much better than Twilight and so different that there shouldn't be a comparison between the two. Sorry, I'm being a b****, but this is what I think.

« previous 1 3 4

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Catching Fire (other topics)
Obsidian (other topics)