~Young Adult Enthusiasts~ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Monthly Reads > September Suggestions

Comments (showing 1-13 of 13) (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Valencia, Boss Lady (last edited Aug 28, 2012 01:07PM) (new)

Valencia (vvlovesu) | 2042 comments Mod
*Each member gets 4 picks. We will have 2-4 books each month for variety purposes only.
*This month's theme is SEQUELS. Every book suggested should be the sequel of a book the group has already read!!!!!! Yes this means you have to look at our bookcase. So just click on the link to your right at the top that says bookcase. :)
*If someone has already suggested a book that you want please suggest something different.
*The winner of the writing contest and the most active member of this month's Points will get to choose one MR that will be approved by the mods.
*The second place winner of the writing contest and the second most active points winner will get to be discussion leaders.
*There will be a poll up in August for all the books.
*There will be a poll up in August. Exact date is TBA
*Try to use book covers. It makes it easier for me to keep up with your suggestions. (:

Suggestions: Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test, #2) by Aimee Carter The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey, #2) by Julie Kagawa Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins Pandemonium (Delirium, #2) by Lauren Oliver A Million Suns (Across the Universe, #2) by Beth Revis Crossed (Matched, #2) by Ally Condie The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2) by Rick Riordan Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2) by Becca Fitzpatrick Supernaturally (Paranormalcy, #2) by Kiersten White Insurgent (Divergent, #2) by Veronica Roth Demonglass (Hex Hall, #2) by Rachel Hawkins Torment (Fallen, #2) by Lauren Kate

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I suggest: The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey, #2) by Julie Kagawa and Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins.

Kdbrand | 81 comments I suggest Pandemonium (Delirium, #2) by Lauren Oliverand A Million Suns (Across the Universe, #2) by Beth Revis

Pamela (pamelamella) | 7 comments I suggest: bookcover:The Mark of Athena|12127750] and The Rise of Nine (Lorien Legacies, #3) by Pittacus Lore

message 8: by Valencia, Boss Lady (new)

Pamela wrote: "I suggest: bookcover:The Mark of Athena|12127750] and The Rise of Nine (Lorien Legacies, #3) by Pittacus Lore"

We haven't read the books that go before those choices.

Keri | 3 comments I really love Unwind (Unwind, #1) by Neal Shusterman and East by Edith Pattou

message 10: by Valencia, Boss Lady (new)

Are those suggestions Keri??

message 12: by Valencia, Boss Lady (new)

I'm going to suggest: Demonglass (Hex Hall, #2) by Rachel Hawkins Insurgent (Divergent, #2) by Veronica Roth Supernaturally (Paranormalcy, #2) by Kiersten White and Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2) by Becca Fitzpatrick

Sabrina | 77 comments I suggest Torment (Fallen, #2) by Lauren Kate just because it's interesting to see the completely different reactions people have to this book.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Goddess Interrupted (other topics)
The Iron Daughter (other topics)
Catching Fire (other topics)
Pandemonium (other topics)
A Million Suns (other topics)
More...