The Death Cure (Maze Runner, #3) The Death Cure discussion

Most disliked character

Comments (showing 1-50 of 116) (116 new)    post a comment »

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ Who did you like the least?
Be mature about this guys.

Luke Brenda. She ruined what could've and should've been the perfect couple!

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ I really didn't like Rat Man. Obvious, yes, but I hated him so much.

message 4: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia M brenda, just messed things up

Najla Teresa was very annoying. It's been along time since I finished this book so I don't remember why, but she was annoying anyway, and so was Brenda because she seemed to be knowing everything but never willing to explain anything till the last moment.

Oksana  *Bookaholic* I actually liked Brenda... She was nice. And of COURSE she couldn't reveal everything to Thomas... WICKED could still control his actions! And plus, I think she's more trustful and mature than Teresa.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ I liked Brenda more than Theresa but I didn't really like either of them.

Gabe While I'm not a fan of either Theresa or Brenda, I guess I'd have to pick Brenda. I just don't trust her. At least Theresa was upfront about her role in Wicked and how she manipulated/used Thomas, but Brenda never really was. She just always seemed to be in the right place at the right time, which I can't help but believe was orchestrated by Wicked to ensure she got close to Thomas.

Katherine Theresa! I didn't like that she seemed to be controlled and unwilling to step out of line or be brave or unique. I liked Brenda a lot better.

Oksana  *Bookaholic* Yes! I absolutely agree... Theresa was sort of... Simple.

Devora Luke wrote: "Brenda. She ruined what could've and should've been the perfect couple!"

I thought so too.

message 12: by Herapeacok (new)

Herapeacok I think I would have picked Brenda over Theresa especially after what Theresa did to Thomas.

message 13: by Herapeacok (new)

Herapeacok So did I.

message 14: by Herapeacok (new)

Herapeacok Charlie ♥GaleForever♥ wrote: "I liked Brenda more than Theresa but I didn't really like either of them."

Oksana  *Bookaholic* Brenda is amazing.

message 16: by Herapeacok (new)

Herapeacok Theresa was being very unwilling to do what was right.
And Brenda was just there at the right place and time.

message 17: by Herapeacok (new)

Herapeacok I liked Brenda too and she was very nice and had a reason for what she did.

Oksana  *Bookaholic* True... But Theresa was like on/off... Nice/mean, traitor/not traitor

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ Oksana wrote: "True... But Theresa was like on/off... Nice/mean, traitor/not traitor"

Yeah she had like mood swings or something

Oksana  *Bookaholic* Right... Maybe that's why she was so weird;)

message 21: by Herapeacok (new)

Herapeacok Oksana wrote: "Right... Maybe that's why she was so weird;)"

I think the Maze Runner was a pretty good book but not as good as the Hunger Games . My friend got me to read the Maze Runner and I got her to read the Hunger Games

message 22: by Jc (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jc Ummmm...
Alby

Oksana  *Bookaholic* Herapeacok wrote: "Oksana wrote: "Right... Maybe that's why she was so weird;)"

I think the Maze Runner was a pretty good book but not as good as the Hunger Games . My friend got me to read the Maze Runner and I go..."

Haha SMART!! :)

message 24: by Jc (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jc Anyone hear read the 13th Reality?

Oksana  *Bookaholic* no is it good

message 26: by Jc (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jc yes its another series by james dashner. the first one is about a kid who gets mysterious clues that lead him to work for "MG"

Oksana  *Bookaholic* oooh

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ Jc wrote: "Anyone hear read the 13th Reality?"

I didn't like it that much

Tessa Aris I Think It Was.. I Haven't Read The Book For A While SO Yeah. Idk Why I Just Did NOT Like Him

Allison Jc wrote: "Anyone hear read the 13th Reality?"

I did!.... although I only really remember the first one and the very end of the last one...it got boring... :D

taylor I didn't like Teresa. I didn't like her even before Brenda was in the picture.

message 33: by Ruby (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ruby I cant choose between Rat Man and Teresa i hated Teresa ever since she showed up to the maze for some reason.. and Rat Man i hate because of all the negative announcements he made and how he told the gladers i wont make you do this and 15 minutes later WE HAVE TO FORCE YOU TO DO THIS! its just soo annoying but i think i hate Rat Man more..

Oksana  *Bookaholic* Rat Man is just such a confusing character at times!

Oksana  *Bookaholic* Haha, I can tell!

Melissa I really did not like Brenda she annoyed me constantly.

Melissa Oksana wrote: "I actually liked Brenda... She was nice. And of COURSE she couldn't reveal everything to Thomas... WICKED could still control his actions! And plus, I think she's more trustful and mature than Teresa."

I actually felt like she was hiding lots of things behind his back.

Oksana  *Bookaholic* I think she was being mysterious, while Teresa a weakling traitor

message 41: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 29, 2012 11:37PM) (new)

Rat Man was the worst but i also hate Teresa...
Brenda was just totally awesome in a few chapters but other than that i hated her as well!!!

Sage (the Mage) I´m sorry to you Brenda haters, but SHE´S AWESOME. Rat man is just a character I would glare at. Teresa got my disliking. She should go to Hollywood if she´s such a good actress... Brenda!!!!

Oksana  *Bookaholic* Sage: THANK you!! Brenda ROCKS!

Konstantinos I hate Rat Man.He was so annoying.

Allison Sage wrote: "I´m sorry to you Brenda haters, but SHE´S AWESOME. Rat man is just a character I would glare at. Teresa got my disliking. She should go to Hollywood if she´s such a good actress... Brenda!!!!"

bahahaha. This made me laugh. And I completely agree :)

Rachel I really didn't like Theresa at all!

Sage (the Mage) Thank you thank you *bows*

Allison *applaudes* (which apparently isn't a word.... hmm...)

Sage (the Mage) Haha well, it's true, Teresa's got some talent there... I was very satisfied with the ending, as you can imagine :D

Melissa I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that hates Brenda oh well I do..

« previous 1 3

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

The Death Cure (other topics)
The Journal of Curious Letters (other topics)