The Academy of Mystical Beings discussion

The Abillon estate > Lacriras' Room ***Mature***

Comments (showing 1-50 of 284) (284 new)    post a comment »

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (NightmaresofDreamer) | 9543 comments He appeared with Diana smiling

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 4260 comments "So this is your room." Diana said.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (NightmaresofDreamer) | 9543 comments "Yep. It's smaller than other ones." He nodded sitting down

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 4260 comments "Sometimes small is good"

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (NightmaresofDreamer) | 9543 comments "Sometimes." He smiled

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 4260 comments "This is one of those times." She took off her shoes and laid on his bed.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (NightmaresofDreamer) | 9543 comments "Aren't you afraid of contract?" He raised a brow.

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 4260 comments "It's a waste of time to be afraid of something I don't know about. I would know about it if you told me."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (NightmaresofDreamer) | 9543 comments "Well, they told me that she will be testing you." He nodded

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 4260 comments "Okay" Diana said still unafraid and uninformed.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (NightmaresofDreamer) | 9543 comments "And she will find your weakness." He added

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 4260 comments "I still don't see the part where I should be afraid."

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (NightmaresofDreamer) | 9543 comments "Okay, mental pain and physical. She will make you unable to move your limbs." Lacriras explained

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 4260 comments "Anything else"

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 4260 comments "What else?" Diana said, laying on her stomach.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (NightmaresofDreamer) | 9543 comments He glanced at her:
"In the end, you will need to kill you person you love."

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 4260 comments "I don't love you yet" Diana said honestly.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (NightmaresofDreamer) | 9543 comments "I know. But closest to like."

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 4260 comments "I wouldn't have to kill you Lacriras. Trust me on that"((don't make me kill him. He's too cool to die))

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (NightmaresofDreamer) | 9543 comments ((Haha don't worry. He won't die))

"She will make you. That's part of contract."

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 4260 comments Diana shuddered "Then make our time together count." Diana was slightly frightened.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (NightmaresofDreamer) | 9543 comments "Okay." He smiled slightly

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 4260 comments Diana patted beside the bed.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (NightmaresofDreamer) | 9543 comments He stood and walked over to her sitting down.

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 4260 comments Diana kissed him romantically.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (NightmaresofDreamer) | 9543 comments Lacriras kissed her back softly.

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 4260 comments Diana felt his pecs then began to unbutton his shirt while kissing him.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (NightmaresofDreamer) | 9543 comments He blushed slightly as he kissed her harder.

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 4260 comments She removed his shirt and felt his bare chest.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (NightmaresofDreamer) | 9543 comments He smiled and tugged her shirt off.

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 4260 comments Diana moaned lightly, letting him have his way with her.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (NightmaresofDreamer) | 9543 comments Lacriras kissed her neck softly as his hands caressed her sides

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 4260 comments Diana moaned.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (NightmaresofDreamer) | 9543 comments Lacriras smiled and kissd her.

message 37: by Gio the Oreo ✓ (last edited Jun 09, 2012 11:39AM) (new)

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 4260 comments Diana kissed back, pressing up to him. She still had her bra on.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (NightmaresofDreamer) | 9543 comments He reached to the clasp and undid her bra blushing.

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 4260 comments Diana blushed too.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (NightmaresofDreamer) | 9543 comments He kissed her chest softly

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 4260 comments Diana moaned and wrapped her legs around his waist.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (NightmaresofDreamer) | 9543 comments Lacriras smiled and kissed down her stomach

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 4260 comments Diana became short of breath in pleasure.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (NightmaresofDreamer) | 9543 comments He grinned as he caresse her hips.

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 4260 comments "Oh yes" The anticipation for him to become one with her was killing her, but she let him stay in control.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (NightmaresofDreamer) | 9543 comments Lacriras unbottned her jeans and took them off.

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 4260 comments Diana wore lace panties. Diana breathed quicker, being consumed by pleasure and sexual desire.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (NightmaresofDreamer) | 9543 comments He kissed her lips hard as his hands caressed her thighs.

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 4260 comments Diana kissed hard. Her legs tighted around his waist bring their waists closer. Diana shakily unbuttoned his pants.

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (NightmaresofDreamer) | 9543 comments He smiled and helped her. He tugged his pants off and kissed her hungrily

« previous 1 3 4 5 6

unread topics | mark unread