Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

The Destiny of Ethan King
This topic is about The Destiny of Ethan King
V. Book Websites/Groups > Universal Matter Series

Comments (showing 1-2 of 2) (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Martin Cosgrove (MartinCosgrove) | 23 comments www.indiegogo.com/martincosgrove

Would you like to help me to finish my two-book series?

The Universal Matter series is a contemporary fantasy series consisting of two books; one already written (The Destiny of Ethan King) and one which I am currently working on (The Legacy of Kara Reyne).

The Destiny of Ethan King is available now as an eBook from the Amazon Kindle store. In order to have the time to finish it, I decided to go part-time from my job as a school teacher. Originally it was to be a stand-alone novel, but as I approached the end, I realised that there was more of the story to tell and that I had to write a sequel.

I have a chapter-by-chapter outline for The Legacy of Kara Reyne and have written ten chapters of the first draft.

I'd love to be able to continue teaching part-time and writing the rest of the week in order to finish and publish this second book.

Your support would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to check out my project.

The Destiny of Ethan King by Martin Cosgrove

P.I. (TheWordSlinger) Not unless I get credit, LOLOLOL!! I have too much of my own fiction to help you out, so sorry.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Destiny of Ethan King (other topics)