M/T Reading Friends discussion

Monthly "Reads" > Susie's May 2012

Comments (showing 1-7)    post a comment »
dateUp_arrow    newest »

Susie in KS Fevella (SusieinKS) | 1003 comments Carol/Bonadie wrote: "Ann wrote: "Susie: I like how FictFact.com helps nudge me to read the books I am missing in different series, but it hasn't helped me find the time to do any of that catching up yet. ;) I resemble ..."

Good job Carol! I love catching up on a series ;)

Carol/Bonadie (Bonadie) | 3229 comments Ann wrote: "Susie: I like how FictFact.com helps nudge me to read the books I am missing in different series, but it hasn't helped me find the time to do any of that catching up yet. ;) I resemble the "distrac..."

Ann and Susie: I wish Fictfact.com gave you a little shout-out when you got caught up in a series! I worked my way through 5 or 6 Jonathan Kellermans over the last few months and was surprised when I actually reached the last published one. Hooray!

Ann (AnnRumsey) | 5315 comments Susie: I like how FictFact.com helps nudge me to read the books I am missing in different series, but it hasn't helped me find the time to do any of that catching up yet. ;) I resemble the "distracted by other things to read" situation too.

Susie in KS wrote: "I keep trying to finish off some of the "dead series", but then I get distracted by other books too.."

Donnajo | 1976 comments another group reading month for you. I'm so behind on my reading counts this year and can't seem to get caught up.

Susie in KS Fevella (SusieinKS) | 1003 comments Melodie, I'm going to work my way thru the Odelia Gray books. I really enjoy Sue Ann's books ;) I think you will enjoy All Sales Fatal...it was a good one. The bee books turned out to be another favorite series and I figured if the characters can annoy me (and they do!) she must have done a good job writing :)

Melodie (MelodieCO) | 2082 comments I really like Sue Ann Jaffarian's Odelia Gray books. Glad you're trying them out! I have ALL SALES FATAL coming up probably later this weekend. I only read the first one in the "Bee" series by Hannah Reed. There were so many things in it that drove me nuts I never tried another! Don't know why I didn't like BROWNIES & BROOMSTICKS more, but I'll read the next one!

Susie in KS Fevella (SusieinKS) | 1003 comments I keep trying to finish off some of the "dead series", but then I get distracted by other books too.

Too Big to Miss by Sue Ann Jaffarian (4.5)
No Place for sin by Sherry Lewis (3.5)
No place for memories by Sherry Lewis (4)
All Sales Fatal by Laura DiSilverio (4.5)
A Dog Named Slugger by Leigh Brill (4)
Jack: A book about a dog where the dog doesn't die at the end by Ray Braswell (3)
The Cat, the Quilt and the Corpse by Leann Sweeney (4)
Brownies and Broomsticks by Bailey Cates (4)
Mumbo Gumbo by Jerrilyn Farmer (3.5)
Robert B. Parker's Lullaby by Ace Atkins (4)
Paper, Scissors, Death by Joanna Campbell Slan (4)
Perfect Sax by Jerrilyn Farmer (3.5)
Plan Bee by Hannah Reed (4)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Too Big to Miss (other topics)
No Place for Sin (other topics)
No Place For Memories (other topics)
All Sales Fatal (other topics)
A Dog Named Slugger (other topics)
More...