Shadows discussion

hell > Throne room

Comments (showing 1-50 of 108) (108 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by MollyLuvsHorror, Dream On (new)

MollyLuvsHorror | 211 comments Mod

~Jaybear-Shay~ (wow...just wow:D)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ ((Lol I googled scary thrown room ad that's what came :) ))

message 5: by MollyLuvsHorror, Dream On (new)

Shadow walked in and sat in his throne.

message 6: by MollyLuvsHorror, Dream On (new)

Shadow smiled and waited for his children

๖ۣۜSilverlight Zono's exprestion was gim, drained from emotion as his egyptian styled boots softly tapped against the floor, while he walked into the throne room. His black hoody and smooth shaggy hair made his icy blue eyes pierce into the world around him. In one hand he held a sword, up to the hilt was drenched in blood, while in the other hand he carried a black bag. He dropped the bag onto the floor, uncaring if it's contense spilt, whie he slid his sword into the black sheath he wore on his back.

message 8: by MollyLuvsHorror, Dream On (new)

Shadows smiled "Hello Zono."

๖ۣۜSilverlight Zono raised one of his eyesbrows. Since when did his father ever smile at him? Last time he checked, he was still being ignored over the matter of falling in love with an angel, even though she was killed two years ago. "Mistion you sent me on is complete." He mumbled, his accent was unmistakable.

message 10: by MollyLuvsHorror, Dream On (new)

HE nodded his smile gone.
Erin skated in "Yo Zo."

message 11: by ๖ۣۜSilverlight (last edited May 31, 2012 05:52PM) (new)

๖ۣۜSilverlight "It is Zono, Nah Zo!" Zono snapped bitterly.

((Zono's English isn't perfect, so he talks kind of strange at times, like he said 'Have not' instead of 'Haven't.))

message 12: by Keeli (last edited May 31, 2012 05:53PM) (new)

Keeli (Lalalandito) | 91 comments The doors banged open, standing in the doorway with her blazing red hair was cousin Comet. She had dirt all over her face and body, her black jacket and jeans were ripped and torn. She had her crossbow strapped to her back. "Hi zone." she said, waving. "Mission complete as well." she said. Smirking, her striking grey eyes staring up at her practical brother.

message 13: by MollyLuvsHorror, Dream On (new)

Shadow smiled
"thank you both. Erin what about you?'

Erin smiled "Sure sure it's completed." she smiled

Razor came in smiling "UNCLE RAZOR!" Erin ran over and hugged him

"Razor nice to see you." shadow nodded

Keeli (Lalalandito) | 91 comments Comet crossed her arms, "What a nice surprise." She said, mostly towards how fast every one completed the mission. "Razor." she said, nodding.

๖ۣۜSilverlight "Erin actaully did something, This I got to have proof of!" Zono grumbled.

message 16: by MollyLuvsHorror, Dream On (new)

Erin smiled "So how was your mission Zono?"

Razor smiled "Comet Darling."

๖ۣۜSilverlight "Bloody." Zono's lips curved down into a slight frown. It wasn't the blood that bothered him, he had lost his favorite sword!

Keeli (Lalalandito) | 91 comments Comet's eyebrows turned down, she then looked up at Razor. "Yes hi." she said, brushing him off. She smiled back, mostly fake. "Long time no see."

message 19: by MollyLuvsHorror, Dream On (new)

Razor chuckled

Erin nodded "Why do you get the bloody ones and I get the easy ones..."

๖ۣۜSilverlight "Because I am eldest of siblings, runt." Zono responded.

message 21: by MollyLuvsHorror, Dream On (new)

Erin frowned and kneed him in the shin.

Jueun♡ Jessica's dark eyes flickered, as she entered quietly.

message 23: by MollyLuvsHorror, Dream On (new)

Shadow looked at her and noddes

☠ Onyx ☠ The Rebel (BVBForever) | 76 comments ((Should Jeanette come in?))

Jueun♡ Jessica nodded, her sword held by her side, her dark eyes silent for a moment, before she walked to the side quietly.

๖ۣۜSilverlight DarkShadows*MOLLY* wrote: "Erin frowned and kneed him in the shin."

Zono backed up, hardly dodging the strike. "Don't start with me.." He snappped, vanishing and appearing across the thrown room.

Keeli (Lalalandito) | 91 comments Comet rolled her eyes, "Family drama, why cant everyone get over it." she said, sighing and rolling her eyes. Her head cocked to the side, then went back to normal, "I forgot to give you this." she said, pulling a thin white horn from her bag. "Unicorn horn, it heals any injury from what the angels attack on us. Just like you requested."

๖ۣۜSilverlight Zono exhaled through his nose in distaste for the word 'family'. He didn't believe he could possibly be related to half of these demons.

Keeli (Lalalandito) | 91 comments Comet glared at him, he was few of the family members she actually liked. Eh, I guess I understand. It's hard having a deamon for a dad... she trailed off on her thoughts.

Jueun♡ "Family drama, I know right?" Jessica sighed, cleaning her sword.

Keeli (Lalalandito) | 91 comments Fai walked in, her little legs running. "DADDIE!!!!!" she yelled, her arms held open to the demon king.

Jueun♡ Jessica flinched at Fai's scream, wrinkling her nose.

๖ۣۜSilverlight A small smile tugged the at the corners of Zono's lips as he watched his baby half-sister racing toward the father he despised so much. He liked his sisgter Fai. Unlike Eric, she was something he could put up with.

Keeli (Lalalandito) | 91 comments Fai noticed her dad not making a move to pick her up. She turned around, "ZOEY!" she yelled again, holding arms up to zono. A smile on her face, her eyes flickered to a bright gold/yellow. The color of happyness.

Jueun♡ Jessica hid a small smile by turning around. Fai was just seriously just adorable sometimes, but she made no move to show it.

๖ۣۜSilverlight Zono bent down, setting one knee behind himself to keep steady as he picked the little girl up. He stood up, holding her, and tapped the tip of her nose with one of his fingers. "How is my favorite sister doing?" He asked.

message 37: by MollyLuvsHorror, Dream On (new)

Shadow smiled at his youngest daughter

Erin was reading a letter from someone(I'll think of someone soon)

๖ۣۜSilverlight Zono's eyes traveled up to his father briefly, a cold gleam in his pale icy eyes, before he resumed his attention towards the little girl he was holding.

Keeli (Lalalandito) | 91 comments Fai giggled, putting her small hand on his face. "GOOD!" she yelled, she didn't have a grip on her voice yet. She pulled at his nose, not to hard. "Howd you mwisson go!" she said, her toddler voice funny.

message 40: by MollyLuvsHorror, Dream On (new)

Erin looked up when she yelled good but she went back to reading her letter.

Nick walked in holding some books "I heard Zono is back."

Keeli (Lalalandito) | 91 comments Fai turned around so fast her little blonde curls wouldn't stop bouncing. "NICKI!!!!!" she yelled out, bouncing up and down in excitement.

message 42: by MollyLuvsHorror, Dream On (new)

Nick smiled "Hey Fai!"

Keeli (Lalalandito) | 91 comments Fai smiled, happy that her family was finally back. She looked up, "Aunt Comet!"

Comet nodded, smiling, "I haven't seen you since you were a baby."

message 44: by MollyLuvsHorror, Dream On (new)

Nick smiled "Hi Aunt Comet." He turned to see Razor "Uncle Razor." He waved
Razor nodded "Hello Nick. Any new good books yet?"
"Yeah a couple."Nick pulled two books out of his hand

(Hey could Fai have a guy twin? I'm trying to make more guys in the family)

☠ Onyx ☠ The Rebel (BVBForever) | 76 comments (Should Jeanette come in?)

message 46: by MollyLuvsHorror, Dream On (new)

(sure)

☠ Onyx ☠ The Rebel (BVBForever) | 76 comments (okay)

Jeanette timidly entered the throne room.She glanced around at everyone in the room.

๖ۣۜSilverlight DarkShadows*MOLLY* wrote: "Erin looked up when she yelled good but she went back to reading her letter.

Nick walked in holding some books "I heard Zono is back.""

Zono carefully lowered Fai to the ground so that she could go and greet Nick. "I am back." He said, giving Nick a glance.

message 49: by MollyLuvsHorror, Dream On (new)

Nick turned and smiled "Hey Zono!"

๖ۣۜSilverlight "Hey?" Zono repeated, giving a slight nod in response.

« previous 1 3

unread topics | mark unread