Happily Ever After Cafe discussion

Long and Short Australian Stories
This topic is about Long and Short Australian Stories
Authors' Promo/Blogs/Booksites > Australian Short Stories

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Margaret Sharp (MargaretLynetteSharp) | 82 comments http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/7...

Hello, I'm an Australian author, trying to promote my sixth book, 'Long and Short Australian Stories'. I have four other published Short Story collections, and in her review of one, 'A Taste of Life and Love in Australia', Jenny Schwartz spoke of their compassionate humanity. This newest release contains many tales with happy endings, and lots of romances.

I have started a discussion group about 'Long and Short Australian Stories', which was released on April 11 this year. You're more than welcome to participate. Thank you.

message 2: by Pamela(AllHoney), Fairy Godmother (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 13264 comments Thanks for the info, Margaret!

message 3: by Lisa Kay, Tinker Bell (new)

Lisa Kay (LisaKayAliceMaria) | 20392 comments Thanks, Margaret!

Margaret Sharp (MargaretLynetteSharp) | 82 comments Hello and thanks for your interest!

Margaret Sharp (MargaretLynetteSharp) | 82 comments An update: this book has been reviewed by U.S. Goodreads member Mark, who rated it five stars. A few copies, both in paperback and e-book form, have been sold. It's be wonderful if more people would peruse the sample pages on Amazon, to see it they like it.:)

message 6: by Pamela(AllHoney), Fairy Godmother (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 13264 comments Great news, Margaret!

Margaret Sharp (MargaretLynetteSharp) | 82 comments Update: I have just been awarded 'Highly Commended' for literary achievement at the Hurstville Discovery Festival. This award is in recognition of my currently unpublished short story entitled, 'The One That Got Away'.

Alfie (Online Elf) | 1718 comments Congrats, Margaret!

unread topics | mark unread