GR Teens discussion

RP > The mall

Comments (showing 51-100 of 747) (747 new)    post a comment »

chioma  (iRun) he stayed quiet for a moment then kissed her.

Becca *I love Percy Jackson!* | 994 comments Mod
((You changed your name!))

"If that was a response, I'm not getting it." Will crossed her arms.

chioma  (iRun) (yha like it?)

he got out of the car,slamming the door

((Yes :D))

"What?" Will asked, following him.

chioma  (iRun) "we're leaving tonigt.Come if you want.if not stay.i really don't care" he said not turning around

"It wasn't that!" Will cried. "Can you blame me for being cautious? The whole time you were gone I was getting blamed and I was blaming myself. I still don't even know why you did it, but I'm trying to forget it." she looked down then grabbed his hand. "I don't want to be the reason you leave. Ever. I will gladly go to Vegas." she said softly.

chioma  (iRun) He looked at his hand then at her "like i said come if you want if you don't i don't care."

"I said I would come, didn't I?" Will asked softly.

chioma  (iRun) "i gotta go" he said and pulled away.

Will turned quickly and released his hand. "Why does this always have to happen to me?!" she felt like kicking something. She ran faster than Jonas in, and slammed the door. "DAmmit, dammit all!" she cried silently.

message 61: by chioma (last edited Jul 03, 2012 01:00PM) (new)

chioma  (iRun) Skylar saw her crying "what's with you?" he said leaning against the wall

"I have a crappy life, and I can't do anything right." Will said, wiping her tears away, and composing her face to a calm mask of indifference. "What's with you?" she asked, crossing her arms.

chioma  (iRun) "you're not getting off that easy. why were you cying?"

"Because I have a crappy life, and I can't do anything right." Will repeated then she sighed. "I messed up with Jonas again."
((I'm soo sooo soooo sorry I haven't been on in a while! I had to go to my father's house.))

chioma  (iRun) "what else is new?" he sighed "Jonas has a problem ok?i can't tell you or he'll kill me but just know its not his fault."
((lol!is cool me niether))

((Goodness! I didn't get this one either! Grrr.))

Will sighed. "I figured. I mean, everyone has a problem. I have anger problems. Could you tell?" she asked him, punching him lightly on the shoulder, smiling.

message 67: by chioma (last edited Jul 25, 2012 03:20PM) (new)

chioma  (iRun) ((LOL!))
"yha.don't go all hulk on me."he laughed."Get packin' girly"

(((Or this one. I'm gonna report this! XD hahaha jkjk))

"Hulk. Strong." Will grunted then touched his arm lightly. "Thanks for cheering me up." She kissed his cheek. "Where should we meet, again?"

chioma  (iRun) ((LMFAO!u sooo should!))
"How 'bout here?"

"Okay." Will smiled and ran to her room to pack.
((I know, right? But, I actually got the notification for this.
What now?))

chioma  (iRun) That night Jonas stood by his car.His bag was in the trunk.
(sue?)

((sue? What?))

Will walked up to the car and stood next to Jonas quietly. She fiddled with the back pack handles.

chioma  (iRun) (idk?its the first thing i thought of)
"hey"

((Haha, you're a dork :P))

"Hey." She whispered, wishing they could just make up.

chioma  (iRun) (lol!thnx!~(:)

he silently took her bag and threw it in the trunk."i guess you finally decided to come."

"Obviously. I said I would." WIll said.

chioma  (iRun) "whatever."he mumbled then took a deep breath "look,im sorry ok?i've been a total dickhead and im sorry.but its not my fault."

Will looked confused. "It's fine, I was kinda instigating. I just have anger problems." she wondered how it "wasn't his fault." but she decided if she didn't wanna get into another fight then she should leave it be.

chioma  (iRun) "i have a really good reason though,"im bipolar"

"Well, it's not your fault, you were born that way." Will smiled lightly and immediately remembered the song by Lady Gaga. she started humming it and then burst out laughing.

chioma  (iRun) "Lady Gaga?really?" he laughed then got serious "im really sorry"

"It's fine, Jonas." Will said smiling she hugged him. "Let's just forget about it and have fun."

chioma  (iRun) Skylar ran up to them,arms wide "room for one more?"

"No." Will grinned and opened her arms too. "Of course."

chioma  (iRun) He squeezed tight and Jonas pushed away "too much bromance"

"But it's hot." Will imitated Skyler again reminding them about that conversation.

chioma  (iRun) "you need pro help kid" Jonas said and hopped in the car. "Shotgun!" Skylar called

"Kid?! I'm 16! I'll be 17 in a few--" Will stopped she didn't want them knowing her birthday. She sat in the car's backseat.

chioma  (iRun) "road trip!" the guys called as they hit the road.Skylar was stickin ghis head out the window as JOnas fumbled with the radio.

Will burst out laughing. "Skyler you look like a dog." his cheeks were billowing out with the wind. " I always knew you had a big mouth."

chioma  (iRun) "oh its on!" he shouted and jumped into the back seat,landing on top of her.He took out a pen and held it to her face "May i Jonas?" he asked "be my guest" he laughed

"Jonas!!" Will screamed at him. She put her hands up in front of her face and in doing so accidentally hit Skyler.

chioma  (iRun) Skylar laughed cuz her hit was so weak. "Jonas can i fart in her face?" "Go right ahead.And Will you asked for it.Leave me out of your fights the both of you."

"Skyler!" Will screamed. "Don't fart in my face! Jonas, I hate you!"

chioma  (iRun) "Love you too princess" Jonas said and rolled down the window as Skylar hovered above Wills face

"Jerk." Will muttered moving her head to the side waiting for the inevitable fart. She clenched her eyes shut and held her breath.

((Sorry!!! No notification!))

chioma  (iRun) Skylar was pulled off Will by Jonas as they stopped "Alright i gotta piss.anyone else wanna come?" he said and Skylar raised his foot.

Will breathed a deep breath. "Fresh air." Will cried and pushed past both of them and opened the door and stood 3 feet away from the car. "I have to go, but I don't wanna go at the same time as you." Will laughed.

chioma  (iRun) "a'ight.we'll meet up here in 10?" Jonas suggested as he pulled Skylar upright

"Sure." Will said wandering off.

unread topics | mark unread