Q&A with Kathryn Leigh Scott discussion

Return to Collinwood > Signed copies of Return to Collinwood

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Stuart | 4 comments Hi Kathryn, big fan from Scotland :) Here in the UK we didn't have Dark Shadows and I became introduced to it through the great Big Finish audios. Do you have a UK publisher for the Return to Collinwood book, preferably one with signed copies, as I foolishly missed the presale and would love one ;). In fact i would love to have signed copies of all your stuff, do you ever just sign limited amounts and sell them beyond the preorder period throygh your website ?

Do you ever plan to visit the UK/Scotland on a signing/convention trip as I'd love to hear you do a talk on your time in Dark Shadows.

Thanks for your valuable time, take care and keep writing :)

Kathryn Scott (KathrynLeighScott) | 173 comments Mod
Stuart wrote: "Hi Kathryn, big fan from Scotland :) Here in the UK we didn't have Dark Shadows and I became introduced to it through the great Big Finish audios. Do you have a UK publisher for the Return to Colli..."

I'm going to look into doing a signing in the UK, but I'm not sure when I can manage it. If you order with paypal from my website kathrynleighscott.com or pompress.com, I am happy to sign the books before shipping them. Thanks so much!

Stuart | 4 comments Thanks so much, I will do just that right now :)

Stuart | 4 comments Thanks Kathryn, a quick note, I tried to add the half price veraion of Dark Shadows memories to my order but it kept adding it as another copy of Dark Shadows Companion, any idea why it might have dones that ?

Really hope you make it over to the UK sometime soon :)

Let me get someone to look at that. I'm having same problem too. Thanks.

Stuart wrote: "Thanks Kathryn, a quick note, I tried to add the half price veraion of Dark Shadows memories to my order but it kept adding it as another copy of Dark Shadows Companion, any idea why it might have ..."
It's been repaired. Order away...

Stuart | 4 comments Thanks, you should state more openly that the books can be signed on the site, I didn't realise and had held off because i was hoping to get a signed book, you might get more sales :) Thanks again for all your help and hope to see you in the UK soon, or on a new Big Finish :)

Jodi | 7 comments I purchased a kindle version of all of your books but I'd also like signed copies. I will order away!

Anne | 302 comments Stuart wrote: "Thanks, you should state more openly that the books can be signed on the site, I didn't realise and had held off because i was hoping to get a signed book, you might get more sales :) Thanks again ..."

Stuart, it says on her website in many places that "Kathryn will be happy to autograph any purchase." Maybe they are older posts...Anne

unread topics | mark unread