Lost in the Cosmos: The Last Self-Help Book Lost in the Cosmos discussion

Very Enjoyable

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robyn26 (new)

Robyn26 loid I enjoyed reading this book. It gave me so much to think about. I'm not afraid to say I read self-help books. I have learned so much from them. I just finished a book called, "The iChurch Method: How to Advance Your Ministry Online" by Jason Caston. This book shows readers how to be confident and live life without fear or anxiety. I am learning how to find joy in my life again. http://www.theichurchmethod.com/

Frederick LOL. From the book: "will not help you become rich or more assertive or more creative or make love better-- but which may-- though probably won't, considering how useless self-help books generally are-- help you discover who you are not and even-- an outside chance-- who you are"

Danny Collier I don't think I've ever read a self-help book, but loved "this one" if it qualifies. It was my first of many Percy books. I'm glad you enjoyed it too.

Frederick I got this in the self-help section of B Daltons when it came out, and after a few months I was so infuriated with it that I threw it away: the first book I ever threw away! Then perhaps six weeks later, I realized I was having re-entry issues so I bought it again.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Lost in the Cosmos: The Last Self-Help Book (other topics)