Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) Catching Fire discussion

favorite tribute in the quarter quell and who should play them in the movie

Comments (showing 1-15 of 15) (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Danie I liked the morphlig who saved peeta and kristen stewart should play her

message 2: by Marisol (new) - added it

Marisol They should make the movie after they are finish with the book then they start getting boring....Hahahahahahaaha

[Coco] Danie wrote: "I liked the morphlig who saved peeta and kristen stewart should play her"

Two words: No thanks.

Sarah I like Johanna and Enobaria...

Johanna - Kristen Bell?

Enobaria - Kristen Bell?

I think Kristen Bell would be good for either of them...I imagined Johanna to be super skinny and gorgeous...Enobaria is...has a super evil look on her..At least she could act a evil sound / laugh / voice

message 5: by Chacy (last edited May 30, 2012 06:02AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Chacy Finnick Odair is my fave but there's one too many hot guys to play for his role.

Zoeღ Finnick Odair and i think Alex Pettyfer should play him. mmmmh he's a hunk :)

Erin O'Riordan Finnick is my favorite Tribute in this book - besides Katniss and Peeta, of course. I don't have a good idea about who should play him.

I do want Michael Emerson to play Beetee, though.

Zoeღ ya, Michael Emerson would be really good as Beete.

Jennifer Finnick is my favorite tribute and I would love to see Ryan Gosling cast in his role. Just so I have another opportunity to see Ryan on the big screen!

Gabby Finnick! and he should be played by.......someone super hot! <3 maybe Alex pettyfer??

Zoeღ J.J. wrote: "Finnick! and he should be played by.......someone super hot! <3 maybe Alex pettyfer??"

AGREED! (as you can see at the top lol)

Jordan Moriah Finnick is definitely the best tribute. He's so hot sounding and at first you think he's this horrible person but then you get to know his personality and he is AMAZING! I can only say that somebody really hot neesds to play him.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha get Betty White to play Mags xD

Katherine Johanna and I think that Dianna Agron should play her.

Uditi What about Grant Gustin as Finnick? He is amazing.
Dianna Agron would be great as Johanna and Michael Emerson as Beetee.
What about Mags? Maybe Julie Andrews or Maggie Smith? They would both be absolutely amazing. Short part though that one :(

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Catching Fire (other topics)