Divergent (Divergent, #1) Divergent discussion

your Faction is...

Comments (showing 1-50 of 75) (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Dauntless!

Patricia I think I would probably be Amity or Erudite (there is no way I'm Candor, or Abnegation.... maybe I could be dauntless). Still I'd only be Erudite if they weren't evil haha.

Dani Amity :D

Casey Dauntless or Erudite, I think.

Gege Walter Dauntless!!!!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

If anyone is stupid enough to be Candor, I'd be surprised XD Also, I don't think I could be Amity or Abnegation because I'm not exactly super nice to everyone I meet, la la la frolic in the flowers etc. So I'd be Dauntless or Erudite, probably Erudite :) and I'd still be Erudite even if they are evil (reading book 2!) because that's probably what fits my personality

message 7: by Alanna (new)

Alanna Erudite

Savannah Born Amity <3

Amber Amity

message 10: by Dara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dara Nasra wrote: "If anyone is stupid enough to be Candor, I'd be surprised XD Also, I don't think I could be Amity or Abnegation because I'm not exactly super nice to everyone I meet, la la la frolic in the flowers..."

And what exactly is wrong with Candor? I think everyone should be more honest and open about your opinions. if you have reason to believe in something why be quiet about it? I could be in Candor; Candor rules!

Sophia I would be either Erudite, or Amity. I wouldn't want to be Erudite because they are EVIL, and I couldn't be Amity cause I CANNOT be peaceful all the time.....even with the bread.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

If Erudite wasnt evil then there would be no book

vampz DAUNTLESS

Ellie AMITY! (:

message 16: by Jodi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jodi Dauntless

Alyssa No way could I be candor...or abnegation... I have to say dauntless although there's so much more to bravery than fighting and jumping onto moving trains.

Janie I would think Erudite. I am not really brave, I lie a lot, sometimes peace isn't the best option and I don't see myself as completely selfless. Not too mention I like being smart. But if Divergent was a faction I would be the first to sign up!

JazzyJams Not Abnegation, just because I can't care for people all the time...
I think it would be fun to join Amity just because they go around picking apples and playing banjos (but I get mad to easily... Id need a lot of bread)
I would like to be Dauntless or Candor. Id be Erudite if they werent evil... I like Candor because I like to debate and Dauntless because I think I would like to do the stupid fun activities they do...

message 20: by Dara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dara JazzyJams wrote: "Not Abnegation, just because I can't care for people all the time...
I think it would be fun to join Amity just because they go around picking apples and playing banjos (but I get mad to easily... ..."

THANK YOU! Candor makes the most sense, in this faction stuff (besides Amity and Erudite) Truth will set u free. AND SPEAK UP BOUT YOUR OPINIONS

Nikki i dont fit into any of them

message 22: by Pooh (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pooh Bear Amity XD

Heather Candor :)

Rebecca so could not be candor i mean why would i want to tell the truth? or abnegation love to indulge or amity
not a happy person all the time and i would end up murdering someone im not stupid enough to jump on and of a train so dauntlee is out and the way erudite are portrayed to be evil but hey who wouldnt want to rule the world? even if i dont want to be stuck up- knowlege is POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 25: by Isabelle (new) - added it

Isabelle i think that i am dauntless...i am not selfless or honest or peaceful or super smart but i can be daring and brave at times. i dont like the thought of being all couped up and not being able to even look at myself. Tris had good reasoning for choosing dauntless and i like it

Агата yes I've knew it I'm Erudite!

Charlotte Amity or abnegation, but I think I would be a divergent because I can't imagine living forever like either of them....

Jordan Moriah I would be Dauntless or Euridite but then I read the Euridite manifesto and I decided that I could never be in Euridite. They seem so.... annoying. I'd definitely be Dauntless. I love the lifestyle they live but I wouldn't want to be like Eric.

message 29: by Julia (last edited Jun 18, 2012 09:34PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Julia Candor :)
I read the Dautless manifesto & admired that way of life but I'm a chicken haha.

Amelia Amity or Dauntless. Which i know is weird because they're sorta opposites but still.

message 31: by T.M. (new) - rated it 4 stars

T.M. Calhoun I'd definitely be Erudite. A close second would be Dauntless though! I could never be Abnegation or Candor. I like Amity, but I'm not sure I'd belong there. :)

JazzyJams Amelia wrote: "Amity or Dauntless. Which i know is weird because they're sorta opposites but still."

I did the test on facebook twice and those are the results I got... I was so confused cuz Amity hates conflict (note the Conflict Room) while Dauntless almost revolves around it...

Astraea Erudite.

Irene I believe that knowledge is power, and oblivion plays a large in the world's suffering, so I am not Amity that closes their eyes when there is trouble. I would probably be either Erudite or Candor. I think there are too many lies in the world, and they make everything so much more complicated. I value knowledge, so that might make me Erudite.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd either be Amity or Erudite, except erudite is evil, and as far as I know, I'm not. So probably Amity:)

Brook I took the test at the end of the book and got Abnegation, which makes sense. I usually put everyone before myself and I believe selflessness is a way of being brave and honorable. I came from a Erudite type family, but I would have chosen Abnegation. The only thing I hate about that faction is how they dress. I would want to wear bright clothing. I don't like grey.

message 37: by B (new) - rated it 5 stars

B Nevin I took the test and got Amity. I'm happy because before I took it I wanted Amity.

Sαmαnthα Dauntless or Erudite.

message 39: by Sara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sara Dauntless or Erudite

Jessenia crawford I took the test after I finished
the book and got DAUNTLESS

Maya i would be 100% factionless .lol . im not always honest. im terrified of heights ( i would die if i was part of dauntless ) im not very peaceful sometimes i prefer other ways to solve problems. not erudite ( im not stupid just something i wouldnt be able to fit in ) i can be selfish.. NO U WHAT IM NOT FACTIONLESS I WOULD BE DIVERGENT LOL

message 42: by Emma (new) - rated it 3 stars

Emma I like Candor the best I think. When I first started reading the book, I was thinking "OMG, I WANT TO BE AMITY!!!!!!" Then when I got to the second book and started reading about the amity compound, I was thinking "....Crap, I don't want to be drugged!" Also, I don't like that they don't do anything about problems in the world around them. Abnegation goes to far with the selfless thing, I'd be a terrified wimpy Dauntless, and Erudite is eviiiiil! So, woo! Go Candor!

message 43: by Kemi (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kemi I would probably be Erudite...

Mimi ❤ I would fit in with Amity. I'm all about peace and amour <3

Jean♥(BookRampage) Dauntless all the way!!!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

I would totally be Dauntless!! Not Abnegation!! Ugh! Can you imagine wearing those gray cloak thingies all the time, only looking in mirriors once every three months, horrible hair cuts, no cute clothes!!!

Raine Well, I couldn't be in Candor since I've been an expert lier since I was two and I couldn't be Dauntless since I can barely get on a rollercoaster. Abnegation might work, since I rarely look in a mirror in vain and don't like to buy expensive clothes. But I'm not selfless. Euridite or Amity, since I am very intelligent and I keep my mouth shut. I'd choose Euridite even if they were mostly evil. I'd be one on the people that had no clue what was going on. :D

message 48: by Mara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mara Smith all the tests I take say Abnegition, but I would want to be in dauntless

message 49: by Jade (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jade erudite isnt evil, just its rulers are...erudite itself has good intentions like all the other groups, and i feel i fit in there. if everyone was smarter they would work out that killing the earth isnt doing us any favours. dauntless is pretty cool too, especially their manifesto about ordinary acts of bravery. they should combine the two i reckon, it would be the best fsction then, smart and brave.

message 50: by Jade (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jade erudite isnt evil, just its rulers are...erudite itself has good intentions like all the other groups, and i feel i fit in there. if everyone was smarter they would work out that killing the earth isnt doing us any favours. dauntless is pretty cool too, especially their manifesto about ordinary acts of bravery. they should combine the two i reckon, it would be the best fsction then, smart and brave.

« previous 1

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Divergent (other topics)