The Chosen War discussion

Werewolves > Village - The Tavern

Comments (showing 1-50 of 228) (228 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 2: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 44 comments Lucy sat alone,her black and red cloak pulled over her face,drinking her whiskey silently

message 3: by Avery (new)

Avery Skye walked in and saw another werewolf sitting alone. she sat in an empty table, ordered some food, then sat in thought of how she could next sneak into the vampires' place to cause trouble

message 4: by Copper (new)

Copper  Black | 44 comments she glanced up as another werewolf entered

message 5: by Avery (new)

Avery Skye thought for a bit more then an idea struck her but... she turned to the other werewolf "you dont happen to know anyone who has an abnormaly large amount of gun powerder do you?"

message 6: by Allie (new)

Allie | 185 comments Seth walked into the Tavern just in time to hear the question. "I have an abnormaly large amount of gun powder." he said, his hood pulled up over his face so that they could not see that he was a vampire, although he knew they would figure it out eventually.

message 7: by Avery (new)

Avery "you do? that's grea-" she turned around and stiffened when she saw the figure she couldnt be sure because his face was covered (she had to get a full look for her power to work onehundred percent) but she was pretty sure he was a vampire. Skye narrowed her eyes "who are you"

message 8: by Allie (new)

Allie | 185 comments Seth laughed, "I'm Seth." he said. He shook off his hood, his violet eyes burning with amusement. His white-blond hair gleaming in the dim light.

message 9: by Avery (new)

Avery now she was sure. She gave off a soft growl "and what are you doing here"

message 10: by Allie (new)

Allie | 185 comments Seth laughed, "Having some fun." he said fingering his gun.

message 11: by Avery (new)

Avery "you do realize your on the wrong side of the border right" she said ready to move at any sign of attack

message 12: by Allie (new)

Allie | 185 comments Seth grinned, "Wrong side of the border? Oh so you don't believe I'm a werewolf?" he said grinning.

message 13: by Avery (new)

Avery Skye rolled her eyes "does it look like I think your a werewolf"

message 14: by Allie (new)

Allie | 185 comments Seth laughed, "No, but how can you tell?" he said still fingering his gun.

message 15: by Avery (new)

Avery she shrugged not seeing a reason not to tell him "I just can since as long as I can remember, I look at someone and can tell what they are"

message 16: by Allie (new)

Allie | 185 comments Seth rose an eyebrow, "That's actually kinda awesome." he said. "You know you're actually kinda cool for a werewolf chick." he said trying not to listen to her thoughts.

message 17: by Avery (new)

Avery "and i suppose since you not running around trying to drink everyones blood your okay for a vampire. Though you never really can tell with vampires" she said thinking of her brother

(gtg sorry)

message 18: by Allie (new)

Allie | 185 comments (K)

Seth laughed, "Thanks, I think." he grinned. "You're right, you can't really tell with vampires, I don't even know myself." he said.

message 19: by Avery (new)

Avery "I guess thats good any vampires who do know what they are, are normally the one who want to kill everybody. So you might still have a chance"

message 20: by Allie (new)

Allie | 185 comments Seth grinned, "Have a chance for what?" he said running a hand through his hair.

message 21: by Allie (new)

Allie | 185 comments ((No that's fine with me))

message 22: by Allie (new)

Allie | 185 comments ((I mean yes that's fine with me))

message 23: by Allie (new)

Allie | 185 comments ((No prob))

message 24: by Avery (new)

Avery "of being a semi okay person not one that goes around and kills for fun or one that likes to wipe out all other races" she said taking in the other people, glad that they were all werewolves, it was strange for a vampire to come here.

message 25: by Avery (new)

Avery (hey)

message 26: by Avery (new)

Avery Skye glanced over at the werewolf that had just entered and nodded in greeting. She relized that Xanua had noticed something. you know she thought you would think someone would want to hide themselves a bit better if they were a vampire in a werewolf bar, knowing that werewolves have inhanced sences sh eshook her head and sat down though still ready if the vampire tried anything

message 27: by Avery (new)

Avery "hey what brings you here? just come for a drink?"

message 28: by Avery (new)

Avery Skye shrugged "I came to eat I didn't really want to go home tonight"

message 29: by Allie (new)

Allie | 185 comments Seth grinned, "Oh I get it, so I'll only be a semi okay person, but never an completely okay person." he laughed.

message 30: by Allie (new)

Allie | 185 comments "Seth." he said. "And you have probably figured out that I am not a werewolf right?" he grinned, "I was just passing through, plus I'm hungry." he said laughing.

message 31: by Allie (new)

Allie | 185 comments Seth looked over at the other werewolf, his thoughts he had to know. "Hate me do you?" he said to the other werewolf (Jacen), "Well you know, I'm not to fond of you either." he said grinning.

message 32: by Avery (new)

Avery "I doubt anyone in this bar is very fond of you, including me, but you already know that dont you"

message 33: by Allie (new)

Allie | 185 comments Seth grinned, "Oh of course, But I already fed so I'm not hungry-- or at least that hungry anymore." he laughed and grinned.

message 34: by Allie (new)

Allie | 185 comments Seth laughed, "I know you would which is exactly why I won't leave." he said brushing over her hand.

message 35: by Avery (new)

Avery Skye growled "not funny, you try anything you get attacked and I'm guessing I won't be the only one attacking"

message 36: by Allie (new)

Allie | 185 comments Seth grinned, "Of course I'm looking for trouble, you know how boring being a vampire is?" he said rolling his eyes.

message 37: by Allie (new)

Allie | 185 comments Seth laughed, "You don't scare me." he said, "You'll never beat me. I have a secret weapon." he grinned.

message 38: by Allie (new)

Allie | 185 comments Seth grinned, "Pretty boy huh?" he said, "Good one." he said laughing, "But sadly no."

message 39: by Allie (new)

Allie | 185 comments ((LOL so can Seth! XD))

Seth shrugged, "To have some fun, I got bored at the castle, which reminds me, I should probably go back to the princess." he shrugged, "Oh well." he said.

message 40: by Allie (new)

Allie | 185 comments ((LOL they can if you want! XP))

message 41: by Allie (new)

Allie | 185 comments Seth looked shocked for a second then shook his head, *I'm not going to answer that first question, and I'm here because hanging with vampires is boring and annoying sometimes, and I wanted to have some fun and meet other people.* he said back.

message 42: by Allie (new)

Allie | 185 comments *I know you're not, but seriously I've been alive for a long time and my kind is kinda annoying after you spend 500 years with them.* he shrugged.

message 43: by Allie (new)

Allie | 185 comments Seth laughed, *Yeah, I know, but I like talking to werewolfs.* he said grinning.

message 44: by Allie (new)

Allie | 185 comments Seth rolled his eyes, *Oh come on you heard me, you guys are fun to talk to* he said.

message 45: by Allie (new)

Allie | 185 comments Seth laughed, *Usually I don't but right now I'm kinda hating on my kind* he said grinning at his subborness.

message 46: by Allie (new)

Allie | 185 comments Seth grinned, *Well after the scene I just witnessed I don't know if I really want to go back to the castle, it's a long story that I don't really want to explain." he said.

message 47: by Allie (new)

Allie | 185 comments Seth grinned, *Well sorry if I bothered you but I guess I better report back to the princess, and go back to mind own kind who all seem to be against me* he said.

message 48: by Avery (new)

Avery Skye looked back and forth between the two trying to figure out what they were saying in their minds but gave up. She sighed and absentmindedly fingered her sword

message 49: by Avery (new)

Avery "good, though a fight would have been interesting"

message 50: by Allie (new)

Allie | 185 comments Seth grinned, "Well I'm sorry I couldn't give you a fight but I have to return to the princess now." he sighed, "Farewell," he said starting to move towards the door.

« previous 1 3 4 5

unread topics | mark unread