Book Haven discussion

Suggestions > Kindle Touch or Kindle Keyboard?

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicky (last edited May 24, 2012 08:47AM) (new)

Nicky (Raggamuffin) | 90 comments Hi everyone!

I've been contemplating the purchase of a Kindle now that we Belgians can get our hands on them (hurray!) but, like any good libra I've been stuck at trying to choose between the shiny Touch 3G version or the equally shiny Keyboard 3G version...Decisions, decisions...

Anyone interested in sharing their opninions/experiences with this poor little lost libra girl?

Entertaining attempts to convert me to other versions of the ereader phenomena are also appreciated.
As well as totally random declarations of love for strawberries, puppydogs, Joss Whedon, quantum physics, berets (though I personally think they are evil) and/or other things you feel very strongly about. Who am I to cramp your right to free expression? Come on, share! ... Whenever your ready...Or, even better, possibly now-ish?

(Thank you :3)

stormhawk | 1175 comments I have and love what is now being called the Kindle Keyboard. It's got page turn buttons on BOTH sides of the device, which I think makes it easier for one-handed reading ... I'm right handed, which means I like to have that hand free for important things like the coffee cup!

The touch you have to be able to swipe in the correct direction or touch the "correct" side for a page turn, which I find less natural. A friend has the touch and she loves it, though.

Famma | 183 comments Would prefer touch... Sleek, slim, Latest technology..

unread topics | mark unread