Hunger Games Trilogy discussion

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
This topic is about The Hunger Games
Un-Related Randomness > Can you guys tell me some fiction books like the hunger games that I should read.?

Comments (showing 1-16 of 16) (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Swagger | 2 comments I would really appreciate you guys telling me your favourite previously read books, I am kind of lost on what to read next.

Carlin (carlimac) | 1 comments I read the hunger games and Was in this same position when my friend suggested the gone series. Great books full of adventure and action, really suggest reading them

Elena Monroe | 2 comments I really suggest the Matched trilogy, the Delirium trilogy and the Divergent trilogy. Hope this Helps!!

Hannah ~Cenah A.Laughinglily~ The only water in the forest is the River~ | 27 comments ya divergent is a good one. so is delirium, graceling, the knife of never letting go, and maze runner.

T.J. | 59 comments Article 5 was great too. And the Divergent series in my opinion was WAY better than the Hunger Games.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (Charlie_Awesome) | 624 comments Hannah (Cenah A.Laughinglily) wrote: "the red blood road!"

I read that! liked it a lot

Kyle (kcon13) | 16 comments I am a huge fan of the Graceling Realm books as well. Twilight books aren't bad either, but they have a happily ever after ending as opposed to the more realistic ending of Mockingjay. The Percy Jackson series is amazing also

Jo | 1 comments I absolutely adore The Divergent series and The Graceling Realm! You could also read twilight because I really like that one too, and then there's hte Percy Jackson series which is also very good. I would also recommend Delirium and The maze runner.

Christina | 27 comments I am currently reading The Divergent and I love it!
If you love The Hunger Games you will love this too!
You could also read the Mortal Instruments series or the Infernal Devices series. They are both worth-reading!!

Betty Cross (BettyCross) An endless war, a land where people can't trust their neighbors, a "free election" fixed by computers, a regime where gays and Lesbians disappear into the night, a rumor of underground resistance, a radical preacher, and a stolen cache of weapons. These are the flammable materials in the world of Peb Corbo, sports star at her school, reluctant rebel and closet Lesbian.
That's the blurb for my YA Dystopian novel "Discarded Faces." It's a bit more urban than HG, but Peb is a tough, shrewd young female protagonist, like Katniss.

District2tribute | 66 comments Christina wrote: "I am currently reading The Divergent and I love it!
If you love The Hunger Games you will love this too!
You could also read the Mortal Instruments series or the Infernal Devices series. They are b..."

i am reading that 2 isnt it amazing

Victoria Grefer (vgrefer) | 3 comments my novel with a strong young woman protagonist fighting for her life (not unlike Katniss) is free today through Wednesday. It's YA fantasy, so a somewhat different genre, but if you liked the HG you might want to check it out.

"The Crimson League."

HERE FOR US: http://amzn.to/MrlmyV

HERE FOR UK: http://amzn.to/MSHMY1

Megan | 10 comments I Luv Divergent!! i read that one *im rereading it* and then the next one is "Insurgent" i read that one too! i can't wait for the next oneoh and my friend said to read Need OR Needed one of those

Karynna0014 Distopian or Matched

unread topics | mark unread