Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6) Last Sacrifice question

i missing all the characters rose,dimitri,lissa..adrian..etc!!.happy ending!.but wat about adrian??..whom can he pair up with?.jill?..
Amiee Amiee May 22, 2012 04:08AM
gosh!..after i finished reading the book..i cried soo much..i am missing all of dem..feeling terribly bad 4 adrian..!

Celeste (last edited May 25, 2012 09:27PM ) May 24, 2012 08:11PM   1 vote
I done miss all them too. D;

I agree with Jenny! And Sydney is perfect for him. You have to feel bad for Adrian because you knew the Rose thing wouldn't work and then, BAM! another series is made just for Adrian. I think its luck!

Amiee yea..richelle mead's a genius..she had already created the perfect couple..rose and dimka..but then.."oh so sudden"..she brought adrian..the dark part...more
May 30, 2012 02:21AM

I think he'll end up with sydney in bloodlines.

Have you read bloodlines-It's Just as good.

I really want Tasha to become like a 'Bane' character in TDKR. She needs to break Rose, raise and army and become a real villian.

After all, a real villian was the one thing VA lacked.

SYDNEY!!!! XD

Amy wrote: "gosh!..after i finished reading the book..i cried soo much..i am missing all of dem..feeling terribly bad 4 adrian..!"

Calm down :) you should check out bloodlines. Adrian will be taken care of in that book :D

Daaaamn, i miss that series so much. I miss Christian the most actually, he was my favorite. I wish he was talked about more in Blood lines.. or a series was made in his eyes. Wouldnt it be good to find out how it was like to have Strigoi parents..?
Adrian anddd..... Sydney C:

Read Bloodlines; it's evident Adrian will end up with Sydney :) And I love them together!

I miss the Dimitri and Rose love story so much 3

Amiee same here..no doubt dey r d bst cple!.:)..
May 29, 2012 04:05AM

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Last Sacrifice (other topics)