Shut Up & Read discussion

Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about Beautiful Creatures
Archives > Beautiful Creatures movie--2013

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Hannah (Faize) The movie for Beautiful Creatures is coming out in March or April 2013.

Thoughts?

Alice Belikov  First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 974 comments Hmmm...I like this book but I'm curious to know how they are going to portray it.

message 3: by Hannah (last edited May 21, 2012 12:49AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Hannah (Faize) It seems iffy. I read this book ages ago, so I don't remember much--but I know it's going to be a tough one to adapt.

Oh, and a note: Emma Thompson has thus far been cast as Mrs. Lincoln and Emmy Rossum as Riley. That's all of the cast I remember.

Anastasia | 325 comments are you serious? i hope they don't screw this up or i'll be sooo mad!

message 5: by Anastasia (last edited May 27, 2012 06:39PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anastasia | 325 comments ok i just looked up the actors they picked and i can't see them as ethan and lena!

()
()

Shana (SRVaid) | 11 comments They definitely chose the wrong actors and actresses for the parts

Alice Belikov  First lady Ivashkov (AliceBelikovReads) | 974 comments Ethan is soooo UGLY! WHY! *Dies Inside*

message 8: by Sheri, Princess of Power (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sheri | 8914 comments Mod
I went and saw this today. The movie was okay but so different from the book. I definitely would have enjoyed it better had I not read the book.

The thing that bothered me the most - Ethan! The actor who played him was all wrong.

MaryAnn (mapally) If I wanted to read the book sure I see the movie before the book or just skip the movie?

message 10: by Sheri, Princess of Power (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sheri | 8914 comments Mod
I always try to read the book first before seeing a movie, but that's just me. You might enjoy the movie more if you see it first.

Duks (_cnduks_) | 2036 comments I liked it, but was really hoping they stuck to major points in the books. However, my friend who had not read the books thought it was great. So you win some, you lose some...

unread topics | mark unread