Making Connections YA Edition discussion

ARR Completed-post reviews links > ARR # 15 - FROGS, SNAILS, AND A LOT OF WAILS (Mellow Summers Series #2) by Janet McNulty - PNR

Comments (showing 1-20 of 20) (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana, The Fun One (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 2264 comments Mod
Frogs, Snails, And A Lot Of Wails (The Mellow Summers Series #2) by Janet McNulty Janet McNulty

Genre: Paranormal Mystery

Frogs, Snails, And A Lot of Wails (Mellow Summers Series #2)

Book Description

Mellow Summers has already solved one murder mystery when she met the ghost Rachel. But now that Rachel has gone, Mellow hopes to continue with a normal life. But normal is not in her future. One night Timothy shows up claiming to have been murdered. Now Mellow must help another ghost solve a mystery. At the same time, various businesses have experienced thefts of small, but valuable items. Even the Candle Shoppe is a victim. In investigating Timothy's murder and the many thefts, Mellow is led to the dreaded and haunted Pen Mill's Estate. Can she solve both mysteries before she gets scared out of her wits?

Be one of the first 20 people to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if all reviews could be posted on Goodreads, and Amazon.

Formats available: pdf, mobi, e-pub

All reviews should be completed and posted by June 30th.

Leave us your Name, email address and format required.

message 2: by Tana, The Fun One (new)

sent in your request

Jenny Franklin (katkey00) | 6 comments I too requested the book 1 so I too think I'll get the entire series as I usually go out and the the other books in series too :)
e-pub please
katrinakey@shaw.ca

message 4: by Tana, The Fun One (new)

sent in your request

Sherry Fundin | 19 comments I'm in. sherryfundin69@netscape.net mobi please

message 6: by Tana, The Fun One (new)

sent in your request

Mandy Sickle (TheReadingDiaries) | 11 comments I posted my review of the 1st one in the 1st one topic.
I'd like to read the 2nd and 3rd one if it's still a option.
Thanks Mandy
slayjaguar@msn.com Kindle please

Sherry Fundin | 19 comments Sorry. Posted the wrong goodreads link. Here is the correct one:

goodreads.com/review/show/338039120

Rachael Woohoo (moosubi) | 35 comments Finished book one - I'd like to request book two now :D

Rachael
.mobi
crystallaux@gmail.com

Thanks!

Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ (WolfFaerie171) | 60 comments wanderoflostpaths@yahoo.com

Mobi please

message 12: by Tana, The Fun One (new)

sent in your requests

message 13: by E.L. (last edited Jun 11, 2012 10:04PM) (new)

E.L. (ELeighanne) | 48 comments Going to go ahead and agree to this one too since im pretty sure im gonna like #1 lol

Eleighanne@gmail.com
Mobi

message 14: by Tana, The Fun One (new)

sent in your request

E.L. (ELeighanne) | 48 comments http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Thanks for the read :) going to request the third book now lol

message 18: by Shy The WidowMaker (last edited Jun 27, 2012 04:05PM) (new)

Shy The WidowMaker (booklovingmama) I would love to read book 2 in this series. shiekadoctor23@yahoo.com
Epub or pdf please

Is there anyway I can have longer than the 30th since today is already the 27th.

message 19: by Tana, The Fun One (new)

I will send in your request and confirm the date with the author. I am going to assume yes you can have more.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Frogs, Snails, And A Lot Of Wails (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Janet McNulty (other topics)