The Gift (Witch & Wizard, #2) The Gift discussion

Do You Think That Byron Could Be Trusted?

Comments (showing 1-20 of 20) (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Johns Sorry if I got his name wrong. It's been awhile. :) So I thought, when I read this, that Brian could be trusted on some occasions. Maybe. I don't know, but I know I like him much better than Pearce(?). Much better.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Byran, i think... And yeah, I think he could be.

Khalif I don't know about him...

Zoeღ ya I think he could be trusted. maybe not at first, but after awhile i think he truly wanted to help Wisty and Wit(is that there names? its been a while). and Pearce...he's a creeper!

Johns I thought Pearce was..... Rapist like. Bryan seemed.. nice. After Wisty turned him into a weasel, that is. Whit didn't like him, though! :P

Blujeanbooks96 It is Byron :) and.. I dunno, I think he sort of is trustworthy, but only with things that he believes in.

message 7: by Mig (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mig OUT OF THE GIFT TOPIC: I don't remember The Fire that much but, (view spoiler)

Blujeanbooks96 Paperworm wrote: "OUT OF THE GIFT TOPIC: I don't remember The Fire that much but, [spoilers removed]"

I have read part of The Fire (it was a library book and I had to return it before I finished it) but, they weren't together in the bit I was reading, though I'm pretty sure Byron wanted to be haha I haven't read it for a while, so don't quote me.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

At the end of the last book, Fire??, (view spoiler)

Sierra yeah

Danielwhyte worst series i have ever read
would expect more from the author

Johns I thought it was good. The woman that helped him write the first one wrote Sweep. But she used her other name. That was off topic, but I still thought it was good. Better than Daniel-x.

Vicky Raine wrote: "I thought it was good. The woman that helped him write the first one wrote Sweep. But she used her other name. That was off topic, but I still thought it was good. Better than Daniel-x."

i couldnt even finish daniel-x it was so bad

Morgan Godin I think so,,

Madison I'm not sure. at first I wanted him dead and then I didn't and then I did and then I didn't and it just kept switching until I got to the end of book two and left off with no...I can't wait to read the third one and see what happens

Awesome Klar i thkso

Nadiyah Miller Celetine In the start he was someone you REALLY wanted to get punched. But in the end he made up for his mistakes

message 18: by Lynn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lynn No I don't he seems to sit on both sides of the fence. As for Pearce hell no never..

message 19: by Jaychelle (new)

Jaychelle Taylor I don't think that Byron can be trusted. Even though he has repeatedly shown his love for Wisty and admitted that he doesn't want to hurt either Whit or her, he apparently had no choice because of the New Order and The One. He made up for his mistakes and helped Wisty through some tough times, but he always had to turn around and try and kill the siblings.

message 20: by Lynn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lynn Has anybody heard anything about the next book? If there is going to be a next book even?

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

The Gift (other topics)