Chaos Reading discussion

Pimp Your Stuff HERE ONLY > Brachman's Underworld - PIMPING my book!

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vlad (new)

Vlad Vaslyn (Vlad_V) Synopsis: "Delilah Brachman just died and now she has six days to dodge her fate or perish for all-time. She's become an "In-Betweener," someone whose judgment has yet to be decided, and she's drawn a ticket for the Tuesday Train, the most damning ticket of all. She struggles against the demon Noc, whose cunning mind masks a childlike loneliness it will do anything to quell, and against Honest Jack, the idealist tyrant who uses torture to get his way. Meanwhile, Delilah begins to care for a man that her real life never prepared her for. Will she overcome the demons in her past, or will the life she led condemn her for all-time?"

"A great read" that is "vividly told" with enough suspense to "satisfy me for a couple of years!" - Jacqueline Malone (author of All Waters Run to Lethe)

Want to sample my product? Simply visit my website to read the first 6 chapters! (www.TheVlad.net)

I will be giving out 3 signed paperback copies to 3 lucky winners! Simply visit the Comments/Concerns page of my website and write "WIN AN ARC" in the Contact box.

I'll need your mailing address within 7 days of the drawing (July 18th), and the winners will be notified via email!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy my story!
-Vlad Vaslyn

message 2: by Dana (new)

Dana Wolf | 6 comments Wish there was a "like" button here! :-) I'm going to check out your site.

message 3: by Vlad (new)

Vlad Vaslyn (Vlad_V) Wow, thanks, Dana! You rock!

message 4: by Ruby , Mistress of Chaos (new)

Ruby  Tombstone [With A Vengeance] (rubytombstone) | 3260 comments Mod
It sounds great Vlad. It would be easier to pimp your book here if it had a book entry on GoodReads. Do you need a hand to set it up?

message 5: by Vlad (new)

Vlad Vaslyn (Vlad_V) Ruby wrote: "It sounds great Vlad. It would be easier to pimp your book here if it had a book entry on GoodReads. Do you need a hand to set it up?"

YES! That would be fantastic! How do I do it! Thanks so much!

message 6: by Ruby , Mistress of Chaos (new)

Ruby  Tombstone [With A Vengeance] (rubytombstone) | 3260 comments Mod
Okay - done now. Here's the link: Brachman's Underworld
Brachman's Underworld by Vlad Vaslyn

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Brachman's Underworld (other topics)