Contemporary Romance discussion

Help! Looking for...CR ONLY > Looking For..

Comments (showing 1-13 of 13) (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Alba | 4 comments A book where there is a strong/possesive alpha male. Someone like Travis from Beautiful Disaster. And also a book where the hero and heroine don't exactly like each other due to past incidents. For example, After The Night, was a book I very much liked. Thanks in advance!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Something About You by Julie James involves the heroine and the hero having history. He's not uber possessive though it's a great book.
I noticed you have a Kristen Ashley book on your shelf, that's a good start for an alpha male!

Alba | 4 comments Awesome! I will definetly check that out. Thank you! As for the Kristen Ashley book, I heard a little bit about it so I will give that one a shot. Hopefully its good! Thanks again :)

Sonia | 6 comments I loved Rock Chick , it has all the "ingredients" you asking for.

Alba | 4 comments Sonia and Gregory: I will definetly check those out! Thank you!

Alba | 4 comments If there's anymore that you guys can think of just let me know! I'm always reading these books fast! I really appreciate it!

Mari Valencia-barajas | 1 comments i too love beautiful disaster . i recomend you read .. GABRIELS INFERNO.. THOUGHTLESS...FALL GUY ... THE BOY WHO SNEAKS IN MY BEDROOM WINDOW (made me want to cry)....PUSHING THE LIMITS...CROW'S ROW... THE VINCENT BOYS... BECAUSE OF LOW.. WHILE IT LASTS.. JUST FOR NOW.. all really good books

Meandering Tales aka *Coco Michele* (MeanderingTales) Alba wrote: "A book where there is a strong/possesive alpha male. Someone like Travis from Beautiful Disaster. And also a book where the hero and heroine don't exactly like each other due to past incidents. For..."

On Dublin Street by Samantha Young Wicked Game by Mercy Celeste

Khate (befelprup) | 2 comments i am looking for a specific book, and it was so stupid of me to forget the title and the name of the author, and i hope someone here could help me..

--the plot goes something like this: a man is searching for a mother for his somewhat unwanted child(someone he will not fall in love with) and his secretary seems to be the perfect candidate. they both agreed that the secretary will take care of the child and will stop from working. (the father is so unattached to the child because the child's birthmother(child is born from a one-night-stand incident) is so messed up and killed herself in an accident after revealing that she is not sure as to whether he is really the child's father or not)<--with this issue, the secretary/wife tries her best to soften the heart of the man towards the child..

..well, the ending: they fell inlove with each other, found out that the man is indeed the real father of the child/daughter..and that the man and the secretary are having a child of their own.

--sorry ,i'm not really good at this..but i hope someone here has read the book and would be able to help me find the tittle or the author.. :D

Jenny | 3 comments Khate wrote: "i am looking for a specific book, and it was so stupid of me to forget the title and the name of the author, and i hope someone here could help me..

--the plot goes something like this: a man is s..."

I know this book! It took me a couple try to figure it out but I believe what you are looking for is The Bargain by Desiree Holt I've read it a couple of times and really liked it.

Jerri Cruz | 1 comments please just want to ask you guys about this book that im trying to remember..im trying to find it but failed... the hero is an undercover agent with a security firm and the heroine is a translator and their offices is in the same building...its part of the series or i think its a trilogy...the heroine gets in trouble because a client sent him a message before he died that will take down a drugs and human trafficking cartel...thats all i can remember...PLEASE help me!! thanks

Nikita Jerri wrote: "please just want to ask you guys about this book that im trying to remember..im trying to find it but failed... the hero is an undercover agent with a security firm and the heroine is a translator ..."

It might be Into the Crossfire (Protectors, #1) by Lisa Marie Rice

Khate (befelprup) | 2 comments Jenny wrote: "Khate wrote: "i am looking for a specific book, and it was so stupid of me to forget the title and the name of the author, and i hope someone here could help me..

--the plot goes something like th..."

that's it...thank you very much... :D

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Something About You (other topics)
Rock Chick (other topics)
On Dublin Street (other topics)
Wicked Game (other topics)
The Bargain (other topics)
More...