Percy Jackson's World discussion

Roleplay-Major Gods Cabins > Dionysus Cabin

Comments (showing 1-17 of 17) (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Ol' Mr. D's kids RP here!

message 2: by Katie (new)

Katie | 9 comments As Vine enters the Dionysus cabin, catching the smell of sweet grapes, again this summer she realizes without suprise that it's empty. oh well, she thinks to herself, at least I'll get to pick my own bed again and get the bathroom all to myself. Being the only one in your cabin isn't as bad as it seems with other campers recognizing you as "the lone Dionysus kid", it's easy for you to not just mix in the crowd. Vine lays on the bed to get a quick nap before heading out to the strawberry fields to meet her friends, campers and satyrs alike, and escape the silence of good ol' Cabin 12.

Izzy Lightfleur ~ ON HIATUS (IzzyLightfleur) Mist walked in. "Hey, Chiron wants a meeting at the campfire," she said. "It's about the monster at the order this morning so you might wanna come." She turned and left.

(Continued in Hecate Cabin.)

message 4: by Nick (new)

Nick | 31 comments Danny walks in, looking, well, haggard. "Hi guys. Sorry for the way I look. I kinda got attacked by those grass-elf things. But no worries, good thing I had a box of matches with me. So anyways, do any of you mind if I grow some vines by my bed so that I'll be able to take care of my pet caterpillars here?" He waits the response of his kin.

message 5: by Nick (new)

Nick | 31 comments Danny decides to go walk in the forest. It got kinda lonely inside the cabin.

(Continued in forest.)

message 6: by Kimiko (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 533 comments "Dionysus, god of Wine" Sakura says standing in front of the cabin.

ȘᎯɱᎯɴτħᎯ (ȘħᎯɖΘώħƲɴτεર) νετᎯιίᎯ ;)  (SunsetSpree) | 1066 comments "Wine? Like what parents drink?" he asked

message 8: by Kimiko (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 533 comments She gave a soft laugh, "yea. But now he's reduced to just drinking coca cola"

ȘᎯɱᎯɴτħᎯ (ȘħᎯɖΘώħƲɴτεર) νετᎯιίᎯ ;)  (SunsetSpree) | 1066 comments "Cool! My dad let me drink coke once. It's so good!" he exclaimed

message 10: by Kimiko (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 533 comments She lick her lips to moisten them, "i guess it is"

ȘᎯɱᎯɴτħᎯ (ȘħᎯɖΘώħƲɴτεર) νετᎯιίᎯ ;)  (SunsetSpree) | 1066 comments "Have you drank wine before?" he asked not knowing the drinking age

message 12: by Kimiko (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 533 comments Sakura laughs, "oh gods no"

ȘᎯɱᎯɴτħᎯ (ȘħᎯɖΘώħƲɴτεર) νετᎯιίᎯ ;)  (SunsetSpree) | 1066 comments "Oh," he said and smiled," I like to drink milk," he said sheepishly," what do you usually drink?"

message 14: by Kimiko (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 533 comments "I...prefer regular water. No caffeine, sweets or fat"

ȘᎯɱᎯɴτħᎯ (ȘħᎯɖΘώħƲɴτεર) νετᎯιίᎯ ;)  (SunsetSpree) | 1066 comments "Why? Doesn't it get boring?" he asked surprised by her answer

message 16: by Kimiko (new)

Kimiko (kawasumi-kimiko) | 533 comments "don't wanna get fat" she said scrunching up her perfect nose.

ȘᎯɱᎯɴτħᎯ (ȘħᎯɖΘώħƲɴτεર) νετᎯιίᎯ ;)  (SunsetSpree) | 1066 comments "Fat?" Tres laughed," I doubt drinking cokes and teas solely causes obesity"

unread topics | mark unread