Percy Jackson's World discussion

Roleplay-Major Gods Cabins > Artemis Cabin

Comments (showing 1-50 of 178) (178 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This will mostly only be used when the Hunters are here...but anyway.

message 2: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune walked in, and put down her bag.

message 3: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune was surprised to see Rebecca. "Oh, yeah. I guess we should do this. At least, I will, if you don't want to."

message 4: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) "Clean..." Lune blushed. Her princess cleanliness was kicking in.

message 5: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune smiled. "Maybe." She took out a rag and put some water on, then started to wipe the floor.

message 6: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune grinned, savoring the feeling. "Yes. They can do all work while we relax too, part of the deal."

message 7: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune stared up at her leader, smiling a little. "Wow, the artist really showed her radiance of the moon..." She closed her eyes, and memories rushed back to her. She leaned against the wall, sighing.

message 8: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) "Let's just bow. You know Lady Artemis. We shouldn't waste precious food just for a statue." Lune knelt down, and bowed respectfully.

Born2read *from the bottom of the totem pole* | 2358 comments Sam ran in smiling. "I officially love it here." she said plopping on a bunk.

message 10: by Regan, Ready to ride any pegasi! (new)

Regan | 2121 comments Mod
Perenelle walked in with Melody. "Is it just meh or is it a little embarressin' havin' everyone just look at ya come out of a flaming limo and stumble?"

Born2read *from the bottom of the totem pole* | 2358 comments (does she have something in her mouth? Like gum)

message 12: by Regan, Ready to ride any pegasi! (new)

((No....she speaks with a british accent...))

Born2read *from the bottom of the totem pole* | 2358 comments (oh.....i don't think that's how it sounds)

message 14: by Regan, Ready to ride any pegasi! (new)

((Well it's like the elizabethan era british accent.))

message 15: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune raised her eyebrows at the two. "Help us and you get to watch other Hunters working their butts off," she muttered.

message 16: by Regan, Ready to ride any pegasi! (new)

Perenelle smiled at Lune, liking her idea. "Sure!" She grabbed a broom and began to sweep.

message 17: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune smiled back, loving the feeling. It had been so long since she had smiled. She felt that maybe Camp half Blood was actually okay. The Artemis Cabin was clean now. She put her sleeping bag down on her bunk and removed her jacket.

message 18: by ✻Anika✻ (new)

✻Anika✻ Celeste walked up to the cabin and put her sleeping bag on a bed.

((Asmaa, is it alright if Celeste gets claimed by Hermes while she's at camp?))

message 19: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (last edited Jul 23, 2012 04:36PM) (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) ((Would Celeste stay with Camp Half Blood, or continue with the Hunters? I think it's okay. :)))

Lune felt the fabric of the jacket, then put it back on. She pulled up her hood.
((Any random Camp Half Blood person wanna roleplay with her?))

message 20: by ✻Anika✻ (new)

✻Anika✻ ((Stay with Hunters.))

message 21: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) ((Okay then! Yeah, that's fine.))

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 670 comments "yea its a little weird having everyone stare at you "melody said to perenelle looking around she grabed a duster "whistle while you work" she hummed the tune "it worked for snow white it should work for us" she smiled

message 23: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune cocked her head. "Who's Snow White?"

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 670 comments "snow white and the seven dwarfs its a kids movie youve never watched it?" melody asked lune

message 25: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune shook her head. "Nope. I never had a TV back at my old house." I lived in a palace...there was no such thing as a computer, phone, or a TV, she thought. Of course, no one knows about my past..

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 670 comments "oh im sorry" melody said looking around "is it clean enough yet?" she asked dusting everything she saw "and which bed for me?"

message 27: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune shrugged. "Just claim one. And you can stop."

message 28: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)* (last edited Jul 23, 2012 06:29PM) (new)

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 670 comments "yay my arm was getting tired and this one" she put the duster back where it had been and went to set on the bed in the corner she sat her backpack down then sat next to it

message 29: by Regan, Ready to ride any pegasi! (new)

Perenelle heard Lune say they were done. "Yes!" She sighed with relief. "This place was very dirty!!!"

message 30: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune smiled. "Okay, well, I'm going out on a walk, you guys can do whatever you want." Why do I sound like a leader? she thought. She shook her head. "Um...bye!" She dashed out the door.

message 31: by Regan, Ready to ride any pegasi! (last edited Jul 23, 2012 06:37PM) (new)

"See ya Lune!" Perenelle shouted to her. She looked at Melody. "She seems SO much 'appier here! Near Mount Tam she seemed...so sad."

message 32: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)* (last edited Jul 23, 2012 06:46PM) (new)

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 670 comments "i know glad everyone is happier at least a littl bit here" melody looked at perenelle with smile "can i watch and you train?" she asked rebecca

message 33: by Regan, Ready to ride any pegasi! (new)

((Who is she asking?))

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 670 comments ((i edited it sorry and did you get the invite to my group?))

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 670 comments "you wanna come perenelle?" melody asked standing up and fixing her dress

message 36: by Regan, Ready to ride any pegasi! (new)

"Sure!" Perenelle agreed.

message 37: by Regan, Ready to ride any pegasi! (new)

Morgan wrote: "((i edited it sorry and did you get the invite to my group?))"

((Let me see...))

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 670 comments Melody nodded and walked to the door holding it open for rebecca and perenelle

message 39: by Regan, Ready to ride any pegasi! (new)

Percabeth1122 *Regan* wrote: "Morgan wrote: "((i edited it sorry and did you get the invite to my group?))"

((Let me see...))"

((Uhhh, what was the group called?))

"Thank you, Melody!" Perenelle said as she walked out.

((Where to?))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Diana leaned in the doorframe, watching quietly. She walked in and chose a bed and sat down.

message 41: by Regan, Ready to ride any pegasi! (new)

((Idk, either works))

message 42: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (last edited Jul 23, 2012 07:58PM) (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune walked back in, then spotted Diana. She bowed her head, and grabbed her swords, tied them to her belt, and bolted out to (...anyone I can roleplay with?)

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 670 comments "your welcome" she closed the door running to catch up ((dont care and natalia's island))

Born2read *from the bottom of the totem pole* | 2358 comments Sam sighed and put her hands behind her head. Her best friend, her little brother, Blake was alive.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Diana leaned her head against a wall. "Who cleaned this up?"

Born2read *from the bottom of the totem pole* | 2358 comments "people." Sam said vaguely.

♫Ñádïra *Mischief Managed!געראטן שאָדן!*♫ | 265 comments Eleanor wrinkled her nose. "I hate it here." she said to no one in particular.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Join the club," Diana said sarcastically.

♫Ñádïra *Mischief Managed!געראטן שאָדן!*♫ | 265 comments "Bah." Eleanor sighed. "I'm getting out of here as soon as I can."

Born2read *from the bottom of the totem pole* | 2358 comments "I like it here." Sam said her eyes closed.

« previous 1 3 4

unread topics | mark unread