Percy Jackson's World discussion

Comments (showing 1-50 of 567) (567 new)    post a comment »

asmaa ♠ Athena kids RP!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex came in and sat on her bunk. She pulled out a book and began to read.

asmaa ♠ Jason walked in. "Hey Alex."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex jumped. She had been absorbed in her book, "Hi Jason," she said absently.

asmaa ♠ "What are you reading?" he asked.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex smiled, "War and Peace." She set the heavy book down.

asmaa ♠ "Cool. Liking it?" Jason asked.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex nodded, "It's awesome! Definitely of of my favorites."

asmaa ♠ Jason smiled. "Could I have a look at it when you're done?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure!" Alex smiled and yawned.

asmaa ♠ "Thanks," Jason said. He climbed up onto his bunk and sprawled across it.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex stood up, "I'm going for a walk." She walked out.

asmaa ♠ Jason called, "See ya!" after her. He flopped back down, thinking about what he should do.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex limped in, her hands covered in blood. She rummaged under her bunk and pulled out a first aid kit.

asmaa ♠ Jason jumped up. "What's wrong?!"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex groaned, "I... tripped. And I think I may have broken my ankle."

asmaa ♠ Jason hurried to her. "What are you doing, messing with this stuff! Do you have some ambrosia and nectar? Let's get you to the Apollo kids!"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex sighed, "Fine. I didn't want to bother them..."

asmaa ♠ Jason frowned. "Alex, let's go. Can you stand?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes I can stand!" Alex rolled her eyes, "I got all the way here from the forest!"

asmaa ♠ "Okay, fine," he said. "Then come on!"

((continued in Camp))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

ALex limped out of the cabin.

((Okay. You go first.))

asmaa ♠ ((okay then))

message 24: by *Regan* Percabeth1122, Ready to ride any pegasi! (new)

*Regan* Percabeth1122 | 2121 comments Mod
Heather walked in and looked around. She saw that one of the bunks was all messy like someone had left in a hurry. Leaving an untidy bunk was not usually an Athena kid's style. She turned around to face the door. "Welcome to the Cabin of Athena!" she announced.

message 26: by *Regan* Percabeth1122, Ready to ride any pegasi! (new)

Heather turned to Yuki. "does something seem wrong here to you?" she asked looking at the messy bunk.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex pushed open the door and walked in, "Ah... Home sweet home. Hi!" she noticed Heather.

asmaa ♠ Jason stood. "Hey Alex, how's the foot?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wonderful!" Alex grinned, "Those Apollo kids are amazing."

message 30: by *Regan* Percabeth1122, Ready to ride any pegasi! (new)

"Hi Alex! Hey Jason!" Heather said cheerfully. "We were just showing Alexandria around. Alexandria, meet Jason and Alex!" Heather grinned.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Welcome to the Athena cabin!" Alex spread her arms wide, "Make yourself at home!"

message 32: by *Regan* Percabeth1122, Ready to ride any pegasi! (new)

"Just tell me when you've seen enough, Ok?" Heather said in a caring voice to Alexandria.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex frowned, "What?" she let out a small gasp of pain as her ankle throbbed and quickly sat down.

message 34: by *Regan* Percabeth1122, Ready to ride any pegasi! (new)

Heather quickly walked over to Alex. "What's wrong? Do you need us to get the Apollo kids?" Heather became frrantic. What could she do?? She was just a 9 year old Ares kid who was nothing like her cabin besides the ability to fight. She suddenly remembered the untidy bed.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex laughed, "No, I'm fine. Thanks Heather. I broke it earlier, and I just barely got back from the Apollo kids. They fixed me up pretty well, it just hurts if I stand for too long."

message 36: by *Regan* Percabeth1122, Ready to ride any pegasi! (new)

Heather relaxed fairly quickly. "Oh good!" Heather said relived.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex nodded, "Yep!"

message 38: by *Regan* Percabeth1122, Ready to ride any pegasi! (new)

"So Yuki," Heather began, "Where do you think we should go next?"

asmaa ♠ Jason sat back down.

๖ۣۜSilverlight Alex-boy Alex-finally walked into the cabin. He had pretty much got side tracked talking to someone. For one thing, he didn't really belong in this cabin but he needed to get out of Apollo for a brief time. "Hey people I don't know. Hey Alex." He sighed.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) Sandy walks in un-announced her head ducked. So who's a Good fighter in this cabin the question was for all but her eyes swept over Jason and alex intently smirking as if darting them to tell her off she twirled her dagger as she sat down on the messy bed her hair cascading down her back as she leaned back to put her arms Behind her head. Because ive been at this camp since I was nine and am in the Poseidon cabin but I still have never fought any of you. Strange is it not she said in a bored monotone but a playful light in her eyes

asmaa ♠ ((can you please use quotation marks? Also try to use proper grammar))

Jason sat up. "Is that a challenge?"

asmaa ♠ ((can you please use quotation marks? Also try to use props grammar))

Jason sat up. "Is that a challenge?"

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) Sandy leaned forward. "Maybe it is but are you up to the challenge?", Sandy says sarcastically. She brings all her hair over one shoulder standing up again.

asmaa ♠ Jason stood up too. "Of course I'm up to the challenge. Sword-fighting?" He snapped out his hand, his sword at her throat.

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) She thrust out her knife twisting behind Jason's back putting him into a head lock and at the same time pushing him against the wall her dagger resting on his neck with just enough pressure to make him scared and at the same time not breaking skin

asmaa ♠ Jason easily twisted free, feinting his dagger forward but then slicing downward.

((it's hard to sword fight on the Internet))

Born2read *from the bottom of the totem pole* | 2358 comments (Fight, fight, fight, fight. FIGHT FIGHT FIFHT FIGHT!!!!!!!)

asmaa ♠ ((lol))

Jada {Tired of the Drama} (jadamc1) Sandy did something out of character then, she didn't understand how he had gotten out of her grip no one had before she was furious she jumped on him pushing him to the floor sitting on top of him kneeling his arms to the ground everyone in the room gasped she thought she heard one from him too so she moved a little but ended up collapsing on top of him embarrassed she pointed her dagger at him her hand at his throat and her cheeks flushed she grinned

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

unread topics | mark unread