Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) Fifty Shades of Grey discussion

Will they put the "inner goddess" in the movie?

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Mochaspresso I wonder if the "inner goddess" will be incorporated into the movies and if so, how? I have visions of those quirky little images and skits that they used to incorporate into episodes of Ally McBeal. (...I still love that dancing baby...) But if they do that, it turns the movie into a quirky comedy instead of a hot and steamy erotic romance. I still think they need to nix the movie idea and do it as a hbo show instead.

Kirby Scotton Mocha Spresso wrote: "I wonder if the "inner goddess" will be incorporated into the movies and if so, how? I have visions of those quirky little images and skits that they used to incorporate into episodes of Ally McB..."

i love that idea! it would such a great show, especially if you incorporate all three books.

Tammy Not to mention the fact...how will they keep it from being an X rating lol. I agree that it might be better off direct to HBO...could keep more content of the actual books that way.

Kirby Scotton Tammy wrote: "Not to mention the fact...how will they keep it from being an X rating lol. I agree that it might be better off direct to HBO...could keep more content of the actual books that way."

Well personally I think there is plenty of content in the book for a movie while glazing over the sex... well, in the last two books at least, but I know that's not what everyone wants to see. I mean, they were able to properly depict a BDSM relationship in the movie Secretary without it being nothing but sex. It's doable.

message 5: by Blsd_BkWm (new)

Blsd_BkWm The inner goddess MUST be in the movie!!!!! She bought all the realness in sorta like in Sex in the City. I still chuckle when a though comes to mind because I can see mine with her arms crossed, tapping her foot just waiting for me to go for it! lol

Alanna They're actually making a movie out of this?

message 7: by Orlaith (new)

Orlaith God, I hated that inner goddess. I hope that doesn't make the cut.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Fifty Shades of Grey (other topics)