Bared to You (Crossfire, #1) Bared to You discussion

Your version of Gideon & Eva??

Comments (showing 1-20 of 20) (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alisha (last edited May 11, 2012 02:48PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alisha This is how I envisioned them to look like:

David Gandy AKA 'Gideon Cross'
description

Lindsey Ellingson AKA 'Eva Tramell'
description

Fluffy pretty spot-on to how I imagine them! I like your representation the best.

Erica Love it!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt Boomer just screams "hot sophisticated businessman" doesn't he?

Pokwita Suicide not again, well david gandy or matt bommer, as for the character of eva... can't think of any

message 6: by Sofia (new)

Sofia Eva's actress is perfect!!!!

message 7: by Justine (new) - added it

Justine Saulnier i agree thats what i picture when i see them in my head can not wait for the second and third books in the series.

Wendy ❤ erotica! I think what's in my imagination cannot be matched physically with anyone. In some ways I'd hate to have Hollywood ruin my image of Gideon. :) Who knows, if this movie comes to fruition, they may surprise me. I just can't see this movie NOT being on the verge of 'X' w/o ruining it.

message 9: by Muriel (new) - added it

Muriel My version of Gideon Cross is also David Gandy. My version of Eva, however is, (you won't believe this) David Gandy's ex girlfriend, Mollie King. She's blonde, with gray eyes. Coincidence much?

message 15: by Muriel (new) - added it

Muriel Sorry. Last link works :)

message 16: by Keli (new) - rated it 5 stars

Keli for gideon i picture, joe manganiello.

Maria I have imagined Eva exactly the same : Lindsey Ellingson is perfect for the role. And yes David Gandy he might be Gideon as well. Talkign about the book, I think it is one of the most intense books I have ever read. It make me read more, find more...you feel their attraction in every page. And it is not all about the erotic scenes...it is that desire, that passion...Oh I so want my Gideon now:)!! Lovely people , if you have read the book, I would advise you to listen to this sone...It's just Gideon and Eva: Bedouin Soundclash - Brutal Hearts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuMB-S...

Angiefrances david gandy please sylvia! :))

Tamara Philip YESS David Gandy would be perfect!!

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Bared to You (other topics)