The City discussion

The City > Chosen ones!!!! BE FREE!!

Comments (showing 1-32 of 32) (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, Hehehe wbrilliant is awesome (new)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (Charlie_Awesome) | 76 comments Mod
OKAY PEOPLE

THE CHOSEN ONES HEAD TO THE CITY NOW. READ THE RULES. IF WBRILLIANT COMES BACK, HE WILL TAKE OVER, BUT FOR NOW, I AM RUNNING THIS (AND POSSIBLY THE BREEZE)

RULES:
1. Roleplay as a team! Don't run off by yourself! The group decides where it wants to go. be realistic about it.
2. If you encounter The Dead, you will probably die. Almost all the chosen ones will die. (sorry) If your charrie dies, dont freak out!
3. YOUR MISSION IS TO BRING BACK ONE OF The Dead. You will be provided with the equipment to do so. Details to come. Yes, this means that if your charrie is one of the dead, you might have to go underground.
4. ONLY US MODS CAN KILL YOU OFF. WE WILL ARANGE DEATHS AND FIGHTS.
5. ((WHEN NOT RPING USE '(())' ))
6. NOTE: you will have on a gasmask that is certain death to take off. Same with your spiky suit.
YOU HAVE WEAPONS (SWORDS, SLINGSHOTS (no guns!!)
When you go to a different place, switch topics. Here is where you are releaed. It is a relativly safe out-of-the-way sidestreet. And in an abaoned school.
PIX!! http://englishrussia.com/2006/09/05/a...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

message 2: by Will :), CHARLEY IS MY BESTEST FRIEND :3 (new)

Will :) | 90 comments Mod
I AM SORRY CHARLEY I HAVE BEEN ÜBER BUSY AND I SHALL RETURN SOON BUT FOR NOW YOU ARE OFFICUALLY HEAD MOD UNTIL I COME BACK ! THANKIES!

Edgemund (EJSchoenborn) Rebecca marveled at the ancient school she was in, a bow and quiver of arrows ((I hope this is fine)) slung across her shoulders, one at the ready on the string. It was difficult to tell how far away something was in this stupid gas mask, but she could manage. She fired a few test arrows at a poster on the wall and hit the spot she wanted most of the time. Perfect...

She retrieved them and walked back towards the team waiting in the same room as her. A knife was tucked into a pouch on her left ankle, a second one on her right upper arm. She was ready to take them on.

"Now remember, we need one of these S.O.B.s -- preferably alive-- so if it's slow, try to capture it first, but your survival comes first so don't let it sneak up on you."

Lylaa Calliope played with her chosen weapons - the twin katana swords, and had hidden a blade in her shoe.
She grinned at the place and shook her head, "This is a death wish."

message 5: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, Hehehe wbrilliant is awesome (new)

((Thnaks WBRILLIANT))

Merrick held on as tight as he could to his small sword and was nearly shAking, but didnt show his fear. "Where do you guys want to go?"

Lylaa Cal heard a question being asked and turned to the direction of the voice. It was a guy with holding small sword. She shrugged, "You choose."

Edgemund (EJSchoenborn) "What about all the others?" Rebecca figured they should have their opinions and bodies counted as well.

Lylaa "Meh, I really don't care where we go. Just so long as we don't die in the process." Calliope looked like an amateur with the swords but really she's had training before.

message 9: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, Hehehe wbrilliant is awesome (new)

"Maybe we should wait for some of the others before we leave," Merrick said eyeing the bow and arrows of one girl and the twin swords of another. "We might need more weapon power"

Edgemund (EJSchoenborn) "First question. Has anyone seen any of these infected? Do they look human or animal? Are they fast or slow? What are supposed to expect FOR SURE?" she asked these questions rapid-fire, trying to get as much information as possible.

message 11: by Lylaa (last edited May 13, 2012 05:56PM) (new)

Lylaa "Whoa Rebecca, chiiiillll." Calliope was enjoying the panicked look on many of the faces. Keep calm, keep calm, she told herself.

Ellie | 23 comments Elise looked around, studying the city, making a small mental map of the area around them. She would need to know how to navigate, a small sword at her waist. Another small blade strapped just above her right shoe. She looked around at the others, wondering what to do.

Edgemund (EJSchoenborn) Rebecca stopped her questions. "Sorry, I just wanted to know what to expect so we could head out soon. Staying in one place for too long is dangerous. These creatures are deadly and precise."

Lylaa Calliope smirked, revealing a dimple on her left cheek, "Just a few minutes."

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (Appsl) | 18 comments ((uh, guys..if you need a few deads then you will be sure to find them in the old hospital))

message 16: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, Hehehe wbrilliant is awesome (new)

((Thanks Apps)) Merrick ran his fingers through his hair and nodded. "Just a few more minutes."

Edgemund (EJSchoenborn) Just not too long... she thought. They'd be here soon.

message 18: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, Hehehe wbrilliant is awesome (new)

Merrick looked at the silent group of people that were supposed to be an army. They looked pathetic, to be honest. He cleared his throat, getting his usual confidence back. "I think it would be a good idea to go to the old hospital. That usually has a bunch of them in it?" He posed it as a question, but it was more like a statement.

Ellie | 23 comments "True. But before we go we should try and make a plan. We can't just walk in there, I'm sure many of you know this. The dead aren't easily fooled. "

Lylaa "Yeah and I don't wanna die just yet," Calliope added.

message 21: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, Hehehe wbrilliant is awesome (new)

"Fine. Let's get a battle plan." Merrick said, sitting down on the steps of an old building. "What are your strengths guys."

Edgemund (EJSchoenborn) "Sniper," Rebecca said instantly. "Just one thing about your plan. Why would we go for the large group of infected? Wouldn't it make more sense to search around for a solitary one to take down quickly and quietly?"

Lylaa "Learnt karate, and I'm pretty good with blades and swords," Cal revealed. She stopped, letting Rebecca's question sink in, and looked to the guy sitting on the steps for an answer.

message 24: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, Hehehe wbrilliant is awesome (new)

Merrick pondered Rebecca's prompt . "How about this. We wait a block away from the old hospital and wait til on or two come out?" He pointed in the direction of the hospital. "I think there's an abandoned parking garage in that direction." He paused. "Oh and my strengths are mechanical and brute force. I don't have a particular weapon."

Edgemund (EJSchoenborn) "That makes more sense," she sighed happily. "I can wait on the rooftop and tell you my position with this-" she tossed a two-way in his direction. "I'll tell you if there's a large group coming so we can get out quickly. I'll be your eyes."

Lylaa She's not what I expected, thought Calliope. "Sounds like a good idea," she agreed.

Edgemund (EJSchoenborn) ((What are we supposed to do if the others don't start RP-ing at all?))

"All I need is one person to watch my back while I'm up there. If I'm looking down, I won't be able to watch it myself," she grinned a bit.

Lylaa ((I was thinking the same thing))

"I'll look out," offered Calliope.

message 29: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, Hehehe wbrilliant is awesome (new)

((we rp their gruesome deaths ;)))

"Great," Merrick said looking at the ragtag group of people. "Let's get going. Calliope, you can look out for Rebecca."

Edgemund (EJSchoenborn) "Then what are we waiting for," Rebecca smiled and started out the door, knife in hand.

Lylaa Cal grinned at the pathetic group, waved her farewell and trailed after Rebecca.

message 32: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, Hehehe wbrilliant is awesome (new)

Merrick shrugged and jogged out behind them. He was glad for the gas mask, the putrid air of the city was a thick haze that was almost difficult to see through.

unread topics | mark unread