Pokemon Mystery Dungeon || Undergoing Reconstruction! discussion

Characters > Characters

Comments (showing 1-50 of 98) (98 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by tallfubar, Welcome to Treasure Town, your home while you're a pokemon! (last edited May 15, 2012 12:50AM) (new)

tallfubar (fallingfromresolution) | 275 comments Mod
Hello, may you please tell me your name?

What about your age? How old are you?

May I please sense your aura? You know, how you act, your flaws, your personality...

Oh! I can't see you properly in this fog. Would you mind telling me what Pokémon you are?

Are you a little different from other Pokémon? Like a uncommon color, or have glasses?

Now, if you can, please post a picture of yourself...

What rank would you like to have?

(LEADERS/PARTNERS ONLY) What's your group name and teammate?

Can you tell me a little bit about your past?

Thank you for your time.

If you feel it would be a little hard to post the answers to those questions, feel free to use the form below.

Name: What do you want to be called?

Species: What are you?

Gender: We don't want to mix you up and call you a girl if you're a boy, and vice versa.

Appearance: Are you horrifyingly ugly or jaw-droppingly beautiful? Tell us!

Personality: How do you act? Are you cold and aloof? Sociable and friendly?

Team Name: What is you team's name? Please keep in mind that the Team Name is only relevant to Exploration Teams, whether in the Guild or not.

Level: How mature are you as a Pokémon?

Moves: Keep in mind you can only have four moves.

History: Don't leave it blank - we'd like to know how you got to Treasure Town, or how you got amnesia.

Other: Anything else you'd like to add?

Your rank determines what role you have in the pokemon world. See Roles and Ranks.

Legendary Pokémon cannot be in Teams :)

message 2: by Drama (new)

Drama | 193 comments Name: Elizabeth

Species: Torchic

Appearance: She is very beautiful, but she is kind of small for her kind, but she is beautiful, soft honey-brown eyes that shine in the sunlight ((I'll think of some later :( ))

Personality: She is naive, always believing what someone says, she is clumsy as well too, specially on missions.

Team Name: Wonder

Level: Level 10

Moves: Scratch
Growl
Focus Energy
Ember

History: ((She lived with her friends, but one day they went on a hot air ride and they used to be humans too)) She was found in the middle of town, some believed she was being carried off by a Skarmory, but there was only a hot air ballon in the sky, which is where she fell from. She couldn't remember anything, it took some time to remember her name, the first pokemon she met was her partner, Meowth, which she found a weirdo at first.

Other: Yes she is human/pokemon ((Since she turned into one)), and her friends that were on the hot air ballon were humans too ((A mudkip and treecko))

Name: Meowth

Species: Meowth! ((That is why he is greedy with money...))

Appearance: He is very handsome, his coin shining very brightly, he always has a cold smile on his face.

Personality: He is one of those kind of pokemon, that makes a deal about a price and keeps the deal forever, but he also has a very soft side toward Elizabeth, he seems to find her like a little sister, he is also very protective of her.

Team Name: Wonder

Level: 11

Moves: Scratch
Growl
Bite
Fake Out

History: He was hatched at an orphan, raised along his 'bros' he was actually very nice until no one wanted to adopt him, so he ran away, then he made it to treasure town, where he stayed, he had no job so he just ate berries and what he found on the ground, but then he met Elizabeth one day, and he took care of her, teaching her how to use scratch mostly.

Other:

message 3: by tallfubar, Welcome to Treasure Town, your home while you're a pokemon! (new)

Really good, Drama! :)

message 4: by Drama (new)

Drama | 193 comments So accepted?

message 5: by tallfubar, Welcome to Treasure Town, your home while you're a pokemon! (new)

Yep! :)

message 6: by Drama (last edited May 11, 2012 09:08PM) (new)

Drama | 193 comments ok :3 now make one! I want to see! ..............The leader is going to be named Isabelle isn't it?

message 7: by tallfubar, Welcome to Treasure Town, your home while you're a pokemon! (new)

Ah, no. :P I don't like using my name for Pokémon... I don't mind people, just not Pokémon XD

I'll make it soon.

message 8: by Drama (new)

Drama | 193 comments Alright :3 I usually give my leader a name, because they used to be human, but I hate giving my partner no name, because if I put "Meowth" when it evolves, he will still be called "Meowth!"

message 9: by tallfubar, Welcome to Treasure Town, your home while you're a pokemon! (last edited May 12, 2012 05:20PM) (new)

My name is Darkness.

I am currently four years old. That's fourteen in human age...

May I please sense your aura? You know, how you act, your flaws, your personality...

Sure.
Aura ~ Dark, quiet, cold, unfriendly, clever and impulsive
Level ~ 63
Moves ~ Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball, Last Resort, Hyper Beam

Oh! I can't see you properly in this fog. Would you mind telling me what Pokémon you are?

I'm an Umbreon.

Are you a little different from other Pokémon? Like a uncommon color, or have glasses?

Yes, I'm shiny.

description

I'm an outlaw. I was born one... It's not always a good thing.

What's your group name and teammate?

I'm an outlaw, so I don't have a group name or teammate. If anyone wants to travel with me, they can do so at their own risk. We'd be called Team Strike. That is, if anyone wants to join.

~Darkness~
The small, strangely coloured Umbreon curled up in a ball and whimpered. Its parents paced up and down, their yellow rings glowing in the darkness.
"She is deformed," the female hissed.
"She is your daughter!"
"She will be laughed at and unnoticed."
"Her name?"
"Her name shall be Darkness..."

~Scene Shift~
"Get out! Get out of our territory! You don't belong here anymore."
"M- Mum?"
"I said, leave! I do not care for you any longer."
"Da-dad?"
"You heard your mother, Darkness," the male Umbreon's voice was heavy with regret. "She does not care for you any longer."

~Scene Shift~
"Where's your mother, little thing?" the Alakazam sneered down at Darkness. "Go run back to her, before I kill you."
"I have no mother!" Darkness snarled, and struck the Alakazam down after letting off a blinding light. "She is gone! And so are you!"

Thank you for your time.

EDIT: Added in Darkness' move set and level, which I forgot before XD

message 10: by tallfubar, Welcome to Treasure Town, your home while you're a pokemon! (new)

I'm gonna make all my characters Eeveelutions, because they're all my favourite Pokémon XD

message 11: by Drama (new)

Drama | 193 comments Hello, may you please tell me your name?

My name is Emmett

Hmmm, 9 maybe ten?

Sure!
Aura: Nice, sweet, clueless, blue!
Level: 10
Moves: Tackle
Growl
Mud-Slap
Water-Gun

I'm a Mudkip, but really a Human

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wik...

I am Xatu's apprentice!

Umm, I work for Xatu, I don't have one...

Well, I was born a human, never knew my mother, but I had two friends, Elizabeth and Edward, they were my bestest friends, but then, we had to go away, we became pokemons, I was a mudkip, Elizabeth a torchic, and Edward a treecko, he works for Kangaskhan, but I work for Xatu, it's fun there!

Thank you for your time.

My name is Edward

10 years old

Well, I can be nice, but don't be mean to me... I am also kind of a loner
Level: 11
Moves: Pound
Leer
Absorb
Quick Attack

A treecko

Eh...I have to wear glasses....

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wik... but he has very bright blue eyes.

I work for Kangaskhan

Don't have one

Meh, nothing really happened, other then being human, being best friends with Emmett and Elizabeth, but no nothing really happened

Thank you for your time.

message 12: by Drama (new)

Drama | 193 comments Isabelle wrote: "I'm gonna make all my characters Eeveelutions, because they're all my favourite Pokémon XD"

alright! :3

message 13: by tallfubar, Welcome to Treasure Town, your home while you're a pokemon! (new)

I'll post my Espeon in a second. I considered making them all shiny, but instead only the Espeon and the Umbreon will be shiny.

Emmet and Edward are accepted... Are you a fan of Twilight? XD

message 14: by Drama (new)

Drama | 193 comments ((I only liked the first three movies and liked the first two books the end))

message 15: by tallfubar, Welcome to Treasure Town, your home while you're a pokemon! (new)

Cool. XD Here comes Green!

message 16: by tallfubar, Welcome to Treasure Town, your home while you're a pokemon! (new)

Hi! I’m Green, daughter of Elspethinnle and Tigris.

I’m four years old.

Sure!
Aura: Fun-loving, impulsive, friendly, funny, risk-taker
Level: 57
Moves: Hyper Beam, Future Sight, Last Resort, and Dream Eater.

I’m an Espeon!

Well, I am strangely coloured. I’m green!

description

I am currently a lone member of the Guild. If a Pokémon or two were to show up and ask me to join, I’d be happy to!

^^ I have no team, but if I joined one or made one and the name was up to me, we’d be called team Gem :)

~Green~

“She is beautifully coloured,” a female Espeon purred.
“It is simply vibrant,” the male agreed. “Her name… Green?”
“Simple, yet effective,” the other nodded, curling up beside the little green Espeon.

~Scene Shift~
“Green, dear, you don’t have to do this.”
“I want to, Mum! It’s a great chance for me to go join the Guild in Treasure Town.”
“But what about all the strange things that are happening?”
“That’s what I want to stop, Dad.”

~Scene Shift~
“I’m Green. I’ve come to join the Guild!”
“Squawk! Join the Guild?”
“Yes, Mr. Chatot.”
“Hmm…”

Thank you for your time.

message 17: by Drama (new)

Drama | 193 comments Hmmm...........Both shiny, one hated by her mother, the other loved by her mother.......

message 18: by tallfubar, Welcome to Treasure Town, your home while you're a pokemon! (new)

Yep. They're opposites, and I think I might make them related... That's to be roleplayed, though.

message 19: by Drama (new)

Drama | 193 comments COusins...

message 20: by tallfubar, Welcome to Treasure Town, your home while you're a pokemon! (new)

Yep! Cause, all Eeveelutions begin as an Eevee, right? Therefore, Darkness' parents and Green's parents have the possibility to be related.

message 21: by Drama (new)

Drama | 193 comments Alright! :P

message 22: by tallfubar, Welcome to Treasure Town, your home while you're a pokemon! (last edited May 12, 2012 06:39PM) (new)

My name’s Red!

Ten years old in human age.

Okay.
Aura: Curious, quiet, reserved, naive
Level: 15
Moves: Ember, Tackle, Sand-Attack and Helping Hand

Imma Flareon!

Nope!

description

I want to join the Guild, but I think I’m too young.

^^ I have no team, but I want one! We’d be called Team Eon!

~Flareon~

“Leave her,” someone said gently.
“She is my child!” a beautiful Flareon cried.
“She is no use to us.”
“I won’t leave her!
“Then we will have to force you.”

~Scene Shift~
“Dad, where did Mum go? When did she leave?”
“Red, it’s time for me to tell you something I should have told you a long time ago…” a Driftloon floated down to the little Flareon. “I am not your father. I found you in a cave a very long time ago. Your mother was taken away by an organisation of Outlaws. She didn’t want to leave you, not at all, but she was forced to.”
“B-But, what about my real dad?”
“He disappeared just before you were born. That much I know…”

~Scene Shift~
“Please, l-leave me alone,” Red pleaded. The dark shape in front of him paused for a second.
“Little Red,” it rasped, “You have fifteen years. After they have passed, I will come for you.”
“Wh-who are you?”
“I am Darkrai…”

Thank you for your time.

message 23: by Drama (new)

Drama | 193 comments Yay!

message 24: by tallfubar, Welcome to Treasure Town, your home while you're a pokemon! (last edited May 12, 2012 06:44PM) (new)

:D You likes my characters, Drama?

message 25: by Drama (new)

Drama | 193 comments Yes

message 26: by tallfubar, Welcome to Treasure Town, your home while you're a pokemon! (new)

YEY!!

message 27: by Drama (new)

Drama | 193 comments :P

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited May 15, 2012 02:13PM) (new)

Name: Pinky

Species: Squirtle

Appearance:

Personality: Kind and hard working

Team Name: Team Goodfriend

Level: 100

Moves: Water Pulse, Blizzard, Wide Slash, Brick Break

History: Fell off a cliff and Grovlye was trying to save her. But fell in water before pulled in. Used to be human.

Other: Professinal team
Leafy
Flames
[image error]Silver

message 29: by tallfubar, Welcome to Treasure Town, your home while you're a pokemon! (new)

Sorry, forgot to add that legendaries can't be in teams! Could you please edit that? Thanks! :)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, even though it is my team in my actual game ;)

message 31: by tallfubar, Welcome to Treasure Town, your home while you're a pokemon! (new)

Right...

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Now is it approved?

I see you don't believe me :(

message 33: by tallfubar, Welcome to Treasure Town, your home while you're a pokemon! (new)

I do believe you! I was just really tired when I said that, and they're approved now...

message 34: by (Izzy) (new)

(Izzy) (goodreadscomIzzy) | 9 comments Imma make a charrie!

message 35: by (Izzy) (last edited May 17, 2012 12:25AM) (new)

(Izzy) (goodreadscomIzzy) | 9 comments Hello, may you please tell me your name?
August
14(In human years)
Level:59
Moves:
-Synthesis
-Magical Leaf
-Solarbeam
-Shadow Ball
I am very loyal and passionate about helping others. I may seem cold, dark, and quiet but deep down I honestly care. I'm extremely stubborn and hardheaded, though I am able to make wide decisions.

Leafeon
I wear black rectangular framed glasses and am the color I autumn

Leader

Team Sapphire

"He's a freak!" an Umbreon cried, looking at his soon in disgust.
"He's gorgeous!" a Glaceon said, glaring at the Umbreon.
"Mom! I'm leaving for Treasure Town now!" August called as he had his pack on him along with his defense scarf around his neck.

Thank you for your time.

message 36: by tallfubar, Welcome to Treasure Town, your home while you're a pokemon! (new)

Cool, accepted!

message 37: by (Izzy) (new)

(Izzy) (goodreadscomIzzy) | 9 comments Yay! I'm so bored wanna rp?

message 38: by tallfubar, Welcome to Treasure Town, your home while you're a pokemon! (new)

Sure! :D

message 39: by (Izzy) (new)

(Izzy) (goodreadscomIzzy) | 9 comments *gasp* Green should be on his team!

message 40: by tallfubar, Welcome to Treasure Town, your home while you're a pokemon! (last edited May 17, 2012 02:28PM) (new)

SHDHFJR YOUR COMMENT DIDN'T SHOW UP ON MY NOTIFICATIONS! ARGH!

Anyways, answering your question... YES. Green would like her team to be called Team Gem, and August wants his to be Team Sapphire, so, you choose :P

message 41: by tallfubar, Welcome to Treasure Town, your home while you're a pokemon! (new)

Leafeons should, like, change colour according to the season! :D Like Deerlings do...

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabelle wrote: "I do believe you! I was just really tired when I said that, and they're approved now..."

Oh sorry! ^^

message 43: by (Izzy) (new)

(Izzy) (goodreadscomIzzy) | 9 comments Isabelle wrote: "Leafeons should, like, change colour according to the season! :D Like Deerlings do..."

But but I wanted August to be special...

message 44: by tallfubar, Welcome to Treasure Town, your home while you're a pokemon! (new)

No, August is special, but I was just saying, like in the games XD

message 45: by (Izzy) (new)

(Izzy) (goodreadscomIzzy) | 9 comments No I mean like, not change but have been born that way

message 46: by tallfubar, Welcome to Treasure Town, your home while you're a pokemon! (new)

Yeah, I know that's what you mean. I was saying metaphorically.

message 47: by Drama (last edited Jun 04, 2012 09:24PM) (new)

Drama | 193 comments Hello, may you please tell me your name?

I am Azul

15 in human years

I am frightened easily, but still mean

Ice Shard
Ice Fang
Bite
Blizzard

I am a Glaceon

........I am a shiny, my eyes are bright red...

http://fishlover.deviantart.com/art/S... but with bright red eyes.

Hmmm some kind of outlaw my dear...

~Flashback~

There was crying from a newly hatched eevee, it was small, frail, skinny, shiny, red-eyed
An giant male Jolteon growled loudly, almost using Bite on the poor child, when a female Espeon jumped in the way, "STOP! What are you doing? This is our son!"
"I do not care! Get rid of him, I hate the sight of that monster!" The male hissed, making the Espeon wail.

~Later~

The espeon was running, with a skull of a charizard in her mouth, her son was in it, crying, the espeon panted after getting away from her territory, putting the skull down, she nuzzled her son for the first and last time, then she ran, if someone listened closely, you could hear someone using ThunderBolt and screams then silence.
A Kangaskhan hearing the cries, walked through the woods, she had lost her child earlier, when she saw the eevee, she frowned, picking the Eevee up slowly, not minding his bright red eyes, she smiled at the Eevee, then took him to her home.

~~Another Flash~~

"Mother! Mother! Where are you?" cried a young Glaceon, looking for the Kangaskhan, then he suddenly saw something horrorfying, a large Jolteon standing on a bleeding Kangaskhan, it was his mother! His mother killed by this Jolteon!
Azul stared with big eyes, "MOTHER!" he cried, running over, but was knocked down by a Flareon and a Leafeon, the Jolteon looked up, looking annoyed, then sighed, growling, at the two, "Let the runt go, I want to see what he does..."
They let Azul go, Azul's eyes filled with rage, but he ran over to his mother, nearly knocking the Jolteon over as he sobbed over her body, "M-mother....Mother....MOTHER!"
The jolteon chuckled at Azul, "Mother? Well guess what, your 'mother' here is going to be our lunch, what are you going to do about that?"
Azul's eyes flared up, lips drawn back in a snarl, he looked up at the jolteon, letting out a roar of rage, then jumped up using Ice Fang right on the neck killing him.
The Flareon and Leafeon gasped and ran, while Azul looked down at his mother's body then he ran off, after burrying her body and leaving the jolteons body out for the birds to eat

Thank you for your time.

Oh yea, his name is Blue in Spanish :P

message 48: by tallfubar, Welcome to Treasure Town, your home while you're a pokemon! (new)

Squee! I'll make the Jolteon and Leafeon later... And then an Eevee for good measure.

message 49: by Drama (new)

Drama | 193 comments :P Alright

message 50: by (Izzy) (new)

(Izzy) (goodreadscomIzzy) | 9 comments *sigh* i need someone for my team with August...

« previous 1

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon || Undergoing...

unread topics | mark unread