The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > Hello From Rainy Connecticut : )

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Liz (new)

Liz | 2 comments First, let me say, I am very excited to join a group that seems to have members who are into books with plots that deviate from vampires having romantic relationships. : ) Not that there is anything wrong with that but I want some like-minded readers to discuss great books with!

Since all it does here is rain, with a period break for cloudiness, I have all of the time in the world to read. My current goal is the "52 Book Challenge" which is 52 books in a year. I have already reached thirty so I plan on killing it.

Just finished Defending Jacob and I am starting Girlchild. Let me know if you reccommend anything. As an English major I have a great appreciation for literature.

message 2: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (TNBBC) | 9355 comments Mod
Hi Liz! Thanks for joining. I live in the overcast and rainy state of PA, so I know what you're going through!!!

message 3: by Lori (new)

Lori Goldstein Welcome Liz, from Sunny/Hot Southern California. Great bunch here.

message 4: by Ethan (new)

Ethan | 1222 comments Hi Liz! I think you'll find lots of great discussion, friendly people, and numerous book recommendations in this group. I have also taken on the "52 Book Challenge", and I have a blog where I chart my progress, post reviews, and offer giveaways of novels that I enjoyed. I think you will find this group to be a fantastic resource.
-Ethan
http://e135-abookaweek.blogspot.com/

unread topics | mark unread