Creative Reviews discussion

?'s for the Members of CR > any YA authors have ARCS or other books they want reviewed?

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Infinite | 5 comments If any YA authors have books that they need reviewed, I'd love to review them, currently I can only accept print books. I usually am able to finish a book between 1-3 days and have the review posted within a week of that. I am a honest reviewer, and I don't rate the book I recieve high based on the fact that I got it for free , I honestly try to review the merits, plot, characters, writing style of each book and base my review on these factors.I will post the book review on Librarything, Goodreads, and Yabookcentral (when I set up my amazon.com and B&N accounts I'll transfer any reviews to these also.

Any author that wishes for me to review their book can message me with a description of their book, and I'll let you know if I can review it. (please refrain from asking me to review books with explict sexual content, YA only)

Thanks!

Tricia | 6 comments I do have a book I would love for you to review, but at this time, all I can give for free is a PDF. If you would like it in print, the best I can do is give you the site and a discount code. The title is Amaranthine: Amaranthine by Tricia Rigli
Synopsis:
Crimson Wilkinson is a seemingly normal high school senior who, bored with life, finds her kicks in reading a popular vampire series. But her boredom is well remedied when she becomes an active part in the very true vampire stories the world thought were fiction and falls in love with their author, Nicholae Albaric, the dangerously gorgeous and sweetly lonely vampire celebrity. The rush she once so longed for becomes a burden as Crimson discovers she has a rare gene that makes the carrier extremely powerful once they are made into a vampire, and she is targeted as the vampire community's number-one most wanted, some who want to kill her before she can become a threat and others who want to use her powers to their own ends.

S.L.J. (SammySLJ) | 25 comments I do but it's a sequel and I'm still editing it. :(

Infinite | 5 comments Sadie wrote: "I have an epic fantasy that the YA readers seem to enjoy. I joke that the YA genre has kidnapped it. I didn't classified it as YA because, at least in the beginning, the main protagonist is married..."
Thanks for the offer I PM'd you with the details

Infinite | 5 comments Tricia wrote: "I do have a book I would love for you to review, but at this time, all I can give for free is a PDF. If you would like it in print, the best I can do is give you the site and a discount code. The t..."

A PDF is okay, but keep in mind that that it will probably take me a lot longer than a day or two to readyour book then, so I probably won't be able to post a review until a month or so later, I'll try my best and thanks for the offer I'll PM you with the details.

S.L. Madden | 64 comments I realize this thread is from some time ago, but I sent you a message regarding some books you may (or may not) be interested in.

S.M. McEachern (SMAtkins) | 8 comments I just found this thread and I'm hoping its still active. I have a YA book I recently finished writing and would love feedback on it. However, I haven't published it yet. I'm waiting for an editor to get back to me and I'm currently designing the book cover. Here is the synopsis:

In a post-nuclear world, the Bio-Dome lies camouflaged inside the Appalachian Mountains. It is a self-sustaining structure custom built to protect the leaders that started the war. Civilians were not invited. But when they show up seeking refuge from the bombs they are given a place: as slaves to the ruling class. Subjected to the inhumane living conditions of the Pit, the ragtag group of refugees are forced to agree to strict population control laws, including the Cull: execution at the age of thirty-five.
With her mother recently Culled and her father dying of a broken heart, seventeen year old Sunny O’Donnell struggles to leave behind the girl she was to become the woman she should be. But life in the Pit rivals hell itself and she is having trouble seeing a bright future, even if she does marry Reyes Crowe. It’s not until she meets Leisel Holt, the daughter of their insane President, that Sunny finds a spark of hope for the future of the Pit. In effort to fan that spark into a flame, she agrees to pose as the bride at Leisel’s wedding to Jack Kenner in order to save the bride from an attempted assassination plot. But instead of saving the bride, Sunny unknowingly plays into her game and ends up marrying Jack Kenner herself. Now on the run from President Holt, Sunny returns to the Pit with her new husband in tow only to find that their marriage has ignited a rebellion.
This is the first book of a trilogy. It is the tale of how the human spirit can be revived within the glow of a love story.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Amaranthine (other topics)