Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2) Crescendo discussion

Mistake?

Comments (showing 1-20 of 20) (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Amber. Vampire Queen. Okay did anyone else notice this. We all know from the first book that when Nora sacrificed herself by jumping from the rafters in the gym she killed Chauncey (Jules) because he was her Nephil ancestor but, if that works then her almost death should have kill Hank too. Should it not?

Beth I suppose your right. But weren't Norah and Hules connected. Didnt Pacth do something to jules at the very start of the book when he was with the girl in the field??? Silence Sounds confusing.

Amber. Vampire Queen. No at the start of the book was when Jules first swore fealty to Patch, it didn't do anything to Nora as she didn't exist."

Erin Hmmmmmmmm

Beth Amber. Vampire Queen. wrote: "No at the start of the book was when Jules first swore fealty to Patch, it didn't do anything to Nora as she didn't exist.""

aww i get it now. I think Nora must have been a revenge thing. Cuase Patch loved her. Thats the only thing i could think of.

Amber. Vampire Queen. I just finished the third book and Patch explains it all :)

Beth thank gooddness. I am confused :L

The Book Chapter It is definetely confusing. :s

Cheyenne you will find out in the third book ;)

Amber. Vampire Queen. Yeah I did, it makes more sense now

message 11: by Nadia (last edited May 10, 2012 07:24AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nadia Garcia Amber. Vampire Queen. wrote: "Okay did anyone else notice this. We all know from the first book that when Nora sacrificed herself by jumping from the rafters in the gym she killed Chauncey (Jules) because he was her Nephil ance..."

If you read Silence it will explain what happen, but you are right it should of kill Hank.

Amber. Vampire Queen. Yeah I Finished Silence and Patch ((My boyfriend)) explained it all.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood lol. jeez im going to have to read Silence again. because i dont reamber them expaling that in the thried one.....i think the only reasion it didnt kill Hank when she jumped was becuase her and (julecs) was conented, maybe if they werent then it would of killed hank to.

Juliana Becker Cassie wrote: "lol. jeez im going to have to read Silence again. because i dont reamber them expaling that in the thried one.....i think the only reasion it didnt kill Hank when she jumped was becuase her and (..."

I can't remember it either. Can anyone say it? Not in the mood to read all over again just to remember that.

message 15: by Essz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Essz No its because Hank was using the "dark powers" or whatever it called - and Patch even says that it should have killed him too - but he somehow prevented it by showing his dark powers to the archangels..

Thats how i got it anyway..

Mackenzie he was using some kind of special powers to make it where it didnt kill him chauncey wasnt supposed to die anyway it was supposed to be hank but because of the powers it wasnt

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood yeah... i reamber that now. although i had to read the whole thing over again to do it. stupid devil craft!!

Tegan Hank was approached by angels and was told that if he stopped using devilcraft then he would be spared from death.

Danielle Read book 3. It is explained. LOL

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Crescendo (other topics)