Pandemonium (Delirium, #2) Pandemonium discussion

Did anyone else?

Comments (showing 1-35 of 35) (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Summer Did anyone else stare at the last word of this book with their mouth hanging open for at least a few minutes? i did.

rachel nicole yep. i checked the book like six times to make sure that was the last page and it hadn't been ripped out or anything. i feel like alex is going to be so much different in the third book. a lot more cruel and hard around the edges.

Trina (Between Chapters) I totally did not see it coming! I didn't stare at the last word, but as soon as I read it I slammed the book shut and did a fist pump. I actually really liked the new relationship in this book because of how Lena was now the experienced one (sorry, but I'm a sucker for vulnerable guys). BUT I loved the ending, and was happy to see that last word, and am suuuuper excited for the next book!

Janelle Larsen Trina wrote: "I totally did not see it coming! I didn't stare at the last word, but as soon as I read it I slammed the book shut and did a fist pump. I actually really liked the new relationship in this book be..."

omg me too!!! i was like wait wht!! and then just stared at the ceiling for a few hours. i was totallllllly not expecting it!! haha wow crazy stuff.

message 6: by Summer (last edited May 06, 2012 08:22PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Summer rayful wrote: "yep. i checked the book like six times to make sure that was the last page and it hadn't been ripped out or anything. i feel like alex is going to be so much different in the third book. a lot more..."

haha me too :) and yeah i know seems like it :(

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol yep I read it, paused, reread it, paused again read it yet once more got frustrated turned pages frantically and then cursed the author for making me fall in love with an ending so aggravating.

Summer Andrea wrote: "Lol yep I read it, paused, reread it, paused again read it yet once more got frustrated turned pages frantically and then cursed the author for making me fall in love with an ending so aggravating."

omg i know... :/ its a love/hate relationship with this book. I'm not sure what to think, or who's side to take.

Kathleen Harsch I hate to say this, but I knew Alex was not truly dead. I don't know if it's because I was in denial most of the book, and just didn't want to believe he was actually gone or because I thought (as an author) what if he comes back? What an excellent twist that would be. Sure enough there he is. But I agree with Rayful about Alex being VERY different than before. Not just because he thinks she didn't wait for him, but because of what he probably went through to try to get back to her.

Lizzy Summer wrote: "Did anyone else stare at the last word of this book with their mouth hanging open for at least a few minutes? i did."

Yea um i re-read it like 5 times, the next book is going to be pretty ocward

Summer Lizzy wrote: "Summer wrote: "Did anyone else stare at the last word of this book with their mouth hanging open for at least a few minutes? i did."

Yea um i re-read it like 5 times, the next book is going to be ..."

haha yeah you got that right..

Nicole one does not simply hold hands with the first guy she was alone with.

Steph Yes I actually started jumping up and down and screaming after

Camille Fernando It's the kind of ending that makes you want to just die there!! XD But the whole time that Lena's like "Oh YOLO I have Julian" I'm like "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?! " and then the most awkward moment happened! :D

Clarissa Illusorio Camille wrote: "It's the kind of ending that makes you want to just die there!! XD But the whole time that Lena's like "Oh YOLO I have Julian" I'm like "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?! " and then the most awkward mom..."

like :D

message 16: by Lexi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lexi martin i kept rereading the last couple of pages and it kept breaking my heart.
is there going to be a third book???? does anybody know for sure?

Chacy Yeah. I was in my school when I read the last word and stared at it like an idiot mouth gaping until my friend shove me to get out of the way.

Chacy Lexi wrote: "i kept rereading the last couple of pages and it kept breaking my heart.
is there going to be a third book???? does anybody know for sure?"

Yeah I think it will be published next year. It's entitled "Requiem".

Rachel Yes. I could not believe that Oliver brought Alex back to life. It made me want to scream.

Erica can some of you guys tell me what the last word are,cause i forgot.

Louise Croasdaile Alex was not dead, but captured. I expected him to come back anyways, since I like Alex than Julian.

RoousC rayful wrote: "yep. i checked the book like six times to make sure that was the last page and it hadn't been ripped out or anything. i feel like alex is going to be so much different in the third book. a lot more..."

Yeah I thought that too. I think Alex will be different like hard or something.

Courtney I had a feeling he would be coming back...it was almost to good to be true that everything would just work out not to mention her mother wasn't really dead when she should've been and so I thought they'd probably bring Alex back to with whatever amazing medical procedures they have.
I like Julian and I loved Alex at first but just the few words he spoke at the end of Pandemonium were disheartening. How was she supposed to go back? think he was a live? etc. It just annoys me that he's going to be so pissed and mean.

Chisom i sort of ruined it for myself cuz i accidently saw the last word of the book before i even started reading it soooo i did see it coming but it still was a huge shocker and a huge cliffhanger!

Louise Croasdaile Courtney wrote: "I had a feeling he would be coming back...it was almost to good to be true that everything would just work out not to mention her mother wasn't really dead when she should've been and so I thought ..."

I always do that with each book, I guess it became a habit of mine.

Monique I don't know why but I didn't think he was dead. However, just because I expected him to be alive, my mouth was wide open in disbelief!!

Monique Chisom *AngelBooky* wrote: "i sort of ruined it for myself cuz i accidently saw the last word of the book before i even started reading it soooo i did see it coming but it still was a huge shocker and a huge cliffhanger!"

I always do this to myself. I read this on my kindle though and don't know how to skip ahead so I get the true reading experience now.

Cookie Yup, for 5 mins straight

Cookie Gemini wrote: "Yes I actually started jumping up and down and screaming after"

Oh wow I totally did that too!

Elizabeth: I was reading and on the second to last page i saw it, i saw it, i threw my book on the ground refused to read last page because i knew alex was back. Of course i picked it up a minute later but i hated that clifthanger but i mean alex was so i was happy i dont like jullian

Jennifer I was so mad! Someone warned me ahead of time that I would hate the ending and that it was a cliffhanger. I pretty much knew by that explanation that Alex probably came back at the end. I was waiting and waiting for him and then he fiiinally comes back and sees Lena kissing Julian!!! Poor thing.

Be sure to vote for Alex today in the YACrushTourney!
http://ya-sisterhood.blogspot.com/201...

Lidija Of course I did! Actually every time I look at my bookshelf, I atomaticly open my mouth:)

Lauren YES! Seriously, I literally did this.

Vanessa I really liked the ending..but it wasn't a surprise for me. Of course Alex isn't dead :3. I was kinda hoping he was dead though..I didn't want him to come back and mess up Lena and Julian lol. The second I read the description of Pandemonium, I knew it was a love triangle waiting to happen.

Laura I freaked out. Everyone around me was staring at me and i didn't even try to begin to explain what just happened at the end.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Pandemonium (other topics)