Sacred Circle of War discussion

Welcome > Questions

Comments (showing 1-50 of 133) (133 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠, As being Princess, bow before me. XD Just kidding! :D (new)

♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠ (NightmaresofDreamer) | 465 comments Mod
Any?

message 2: by Keeper of the Jar, The Blind Prophet Tiresias (new)

Keeper of the Jar (Phoebus) | 192 comments Mod
as always ;P

message 3: by Kataury (new)

Kataury So locations and everything are going to be cleared up during the rp? And the sides are all going to be determined by the other rpers? And every race up there are their own race? How can you tell the difference between a wizard and a human and a shifter? Are mixed breeds possible? i suppose Vampires can have children? So no gunpowder for the technology? Are you aiming towards medieval? Or is it a slight mix between medieval and victorian?

message 4: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Okay! and are there civilizations within civilizations? Like, multiple human cities and vampire cities etc? Is there any specific religion to this rolplay or is it pretty much whatever religion you want or are we going to avoid religions all together?

message 5: by Keeper of the Jar, The Blind Prophet Tiresias (new)

religion in fantasy worlds is always difficult >.>

message 6: by ♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠, As being Princess, bow before me. XD Just kidding! :D (new)

Yeah, like villages. And yeah

message 7: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Agreed, religion can be a pain or else it ends up like Forgotten realms. :P

So there's just villages? Or are there possibly multiple kings and such? and yeah as in 'we're avoiding religion all together' or 'make whatever religion you want' or 'I agree with matthew's comment?'

message 8: by Keeper of the Jar, The Blind Prophet Tiresias (new)

O.O this dude asks more questions then me...well, barely

message 9: by ♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠, As being Princess, bow before me. XD Just kidding! :D (new)

There are villages, no multiple kings. And yeah as in second.

message 10: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Ouch! Calling me a dude... the pain!! XP

Okay, just clearing that up. AND.... I think that's it... for now... I might have to think something else up... later. Oh, is this going to be an actual war roleplay with fighting and intense drama etc. Or is it going to end up being... a romance drama with war in the name of the group?

message 11: by Keeper of the Jar, The Blind Prophet Tiresias (new)

both, depending on the character and RPer

message 12: by ♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠, As being Princess, bow before me. XD Just kidding! :D (new)

Yeah, what he said. Anymore questions? ~

message 13: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Okay! That's all I need. Thanks for answering my bothersome questions.

message 14: by ♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠, As being Princess, bow before me. XD Just kidding! :D (new)

*sighs with relief* Thank you for asking them. I cleared up my facts.

message 15: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Wait, another question. If you have a cross breed, which character profile do you fill out? Or do you need to fill out a profile in both types or.. yeah?

message 16: by Keeper of the Jar, The Blind Prophet Tiresias (new)

Its always fun to force Dreamer to use her imagination on the spot :)

message 17: by ♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠, As being Princess, bow before me. XD Just kidding! :D (new)

Okay. You put it in the topic that I'll make as soon as there are characters like those

message 18: by ♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠, As being Princess, bow before me. XD Just kidding! :D (last edited May 05, 2012 04:40PM) (new)

мαттнєω Le§trange ~ Lє Ðємєηтι§ υηυм wrote: "Its always fun to force Dreamer to use her imagination on the spot :)"

Please don't do that anymore. :P

message 19: by Keeper of the Jar, The Blind Prophet Tiresias (new)

cross breeds shoudl only have abilities from one of the parents...like its passed down from the mother or something *shrugs*

what do you think?

message 20: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Blergh... I suppose I can edit the stupid human character again... he's taking a lot more effort than I thought... :P

message 21: by ♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠, As being Princess, bow before me. XD Just kidding! :D (new)

Sure, okay

мєgαη ♥ღ❀ [ωє ∂ση’т нανє тσ тαкє тнιѕ, вα¢к αgαιηѕт тнє ωαℓℓ] ♥ღ❀ Can like, an elve change sides? So that he/she works for vampires or something? Can you make a vampire and an elve?

message 23: by ♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠, As being Princess, bow before me. XD Just kidding! :D (new)

Ah, like a spy?

мєgαη ♥ღ❀ [ωє ∂ση’т нανє тσ тαкє тнιѕ, вα¢к αgαιηѕт тнє ωαℓℓ] ♥ღ❀ No, that the elve doesn't think that the elves are going to win and that he/she thinks that the vampires are better and changes sides completely

message 25: by ♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠, As being Princess, bow before me. XD Just kidding! :D (new)

Ah. You mean like he/she would be alljes with vamps?

message 27: by ♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠, As being Princess, bow before me. XD Just kidding! :D (new)

Kay! But you will need to include that in his/her profile

message 29: by Sage of Souls, King of Humanity (new)

Sage of Souls (SageofSouls) | 235 comments Mod
Can I ask where the whole Human kingdom is? XD

message 30: by Sage of Souls, King of Humanity (new)

Megan S. wrote: "No, that the elve doesn't think that the elves are going to win and that he/she thinks that the vampires are better and changes sides completely"

The singular form of Elves is Elf. What's an Elve? XD

message 31: by ♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠, As being Princess, bow before me. XD Just kidding! :D (new)

SageofSouls wrote: "Can I ask where the whole Human kingdom is? XD"

Soon to be made. :)

message 32: by Sage of Souls, King of Humanity (new)

Lovely.

мєgαη ♥ღ❀ [ωє ∂ση’т нανє тσ тαкє тнιѕ, вα¢к αgαιηѕт тнє ωαℓℓ] ♥ღ❀ SageofSouls wrote: "Megan S. wrote: "No, that the elve doesn't think that the elves are going to win and that he/she thinks that the vampires are better and changes sides completely"

The singular form of Elves is Elf..."

Sorry! It was sort of a typo :D

message 34: by Sage of Souls, King of Humanity (new)

XD

message 36: by Sage of Souls, King of Humanity (new)

The King is idle because the Human Kingdom doesn't exist. q.q

message 37: by Sage of Souls, King of Humanity (new)

Dreamer, if you'll give me permission and if you could make the folder and just ONE of the topics, like the castle topic or something, I can make the rest of the Human Kingdom topics. The reason being is because I am not a moderator, I cannot make folders, and folders aren't visible to non-moderators until at least one topic has been made.

message 38: by ♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠, As being Princess, bow before me. XD Just kidding! :D (new)

Okay

message 39: by Sage of Souls, King of Humanity (new)

Thank you. :)

message 40: by ♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠, As being Princess, bow before me. XD Just kidding! :D (new)

You're welcome. :D

message 41: by Seraph (new)

Seraph *raises hand*
Uh, this may seem like a weird question, but I'm going to ask it anyway. With the wizards' priest/ priestess... What are they exactly priests of? I mean, do they worship something? Or just lead the sorcerers?
^.^"

message 42: by ♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠, As being Princess, bow before me. XD Just kidding! :D (new)

They are like the leader of wizards. Like king and queen. :)

message 43: by Seraph (new)

Seraph Ok, thanks! :3

message 44: by ♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠, As being Princess, bow before me. XD Just kidding! :D (new)

You're welcome! :D

message 45: by Sage of Souls, King of Humanity (new)

You really should change the Priest title to something else, like Archmage. I don't care if you change it or not, but that would sound more intimidating and powerful, more like a leader, a higher ranking Mage, and more accurate to the "race".

message 46: by ♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠, As being Princess, bow before me. XD Just kidding! :D (new)

Kay

message 48: by ♠Nightmares of Dreamer♠, As being Princess, bow before me. XD Just kidding! :D (new)

No

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((um dreamer))

« previous 1 3

unread topics | mark unread