Once More discussion

General Stuff > Ideas or Suggestions

Comments (showing 1-34 of 34) (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

⚗∰⚛ƝÏ₵Ȭ₤∑⋖⋗♣⚜ Evans (Yummypeach) | 132 comments Mod
Share your ideas!

message 2: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 438 comments Could we add topics to the places for cottages and such?

message 3: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 438 comments Also, a waterfall maybe? That'd be cool :)

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 285 comments There will be a lot of bunnies if people keep making bunny folk. I believe there should be a Bunny Bar, a sort of club for bunnies and other animal creatures, but mostly the bunnies are in charge.

ok cool idea ill make it right away!

What if you pass the initiation, you become a fairy tale character!

message 8: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 438 comments Yeaah! That'd be cool. :D If you are really good, you get to be a fairytale character. Okay? Inhabitant. Bad? Death!

Oh also, we need more deaths! Let's put in characters who would make an awesome death. Mine:
-Jessica- cause: Something heartrending! Possibly murder in order to savve some else?

message 11: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 438 comments Rumple? You know it's coming. You know it's coming.. Maybe Ella.. I don't know. I don't want to kill off Jill just yet

no not jill! i like her alot!

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (J8haruhi-fan) | 307 comments Gah I like both of them! Sniff sniff...but that would be heartwrenching...NOOOO I CHANGED MY MIND DON'T DO IT WOMAN!!!!!

eh Jessica will die later, but it will be a good death! an honorable death! But please dont kill Jill! I love her! I think I'll keep Punzie, but make her responsible for jessica's death in way, and she'll feel so guilty! Aw ya!

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 285 comments there are a lot of Peters and Jacks and other guy names in this rp. What should we do? Give nicknames or use their full names?

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 285 comments OH! CAN I MAKE A SADISTIC EVIL PERSON WHO KILLS? I'LL USE A FAIRY TALE CREATURE!!!!! OH PLEEEEEEEEEEASE???? Like, the council of fairy tale people can use him as a personal assassin, and they keep him locked up until they need him, then send him off to kill someone, then bring him back and lock him up so he doesn't just continue.

jack could be....um...

OH MY GOD YOU ARE A GENIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 285 comments YAYAYAY!!!! I'll do some research now then. *giggles*

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 285 comments Dudes and dudettes...... I feel that google has failed me.

I will think on it over tomorrow, and ask my theatre class who they think is the best villain ever (and we all know how great theatre kids are. ^-^) so I'll probs get an idea from them, or if you guys would be so kind.... as to suggest any favorite villains?

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 285 comments I-I got an idea........... But it's an idea that I've used for one of my other groups.... yet it is a really good idea and would work really well in here. You'll see what it is when I make the charrie.

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 285 comments I have a question. ~.~ (I feel I'm posting on here too much.) Where is the council for the Fairy Tale land? Where would I be able to place Rider and have him get his orders from the council?

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (J8haruhi-fan) | 307 comments It should be in a tower...maybe like Rapunzles tower as they can see the whole land from there, the highest point

message 24: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 438 comments I get it!

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 285 comments Would that be somewhere in the Initiation building?

message 26: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 438 comments Maybe it's own topic?

message 27: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 438 comments Ummm. I have a question, but I don't wanna sound naggy. But I'mma go with it. Can I be a mod? It'd just make me happy :D

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 285 comments This must be announced.

... Do you guys know how many bunnies there are in the classical fairy tales?

Peter Rabbit
Peter Cottontail
Benjamin Bunny
A Fierce Bad Rabbit
The Tale of the Flopsy Bunnies

There's also...

White Rabbit
Mad Hare

And who knows what else...

I have an idea. *giggles* I think that these bunnies should all be made, they should all belong to the same family, and they shall rule the universe!!!!! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 285 comments Seriously though.

It should happen.

Not the universe bit though... I'm too lazy to even rule over a goldfish...

But, I think designated people, or just first come first serve, should each make one of the above charries. One per person. (Flopsy Bunnies can be like triplets or something, but all go to one person). Then, they can be like a gang, or rich family that's well known, or whatever. That would be awesome. ^-^

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 285 comments Also, if needed, I'll give the stories/info about each fairy tale bunny for others so they can actually know who to choose.

message 31: by Bam (new)

Bam (bam_bam) | 27 comments Could I have the Beasts castle made please?

Oh and I also need a place for my human to stumble on merpeople under water please?

message 32: by ytzalia (new)

ytzalia (cross) | 564 comments ohhhhh and a cave 4 genie and jasmine pwease???

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 285 comments MODS-

Aqua (Ytalia), Maddie (Madeline), and Bastian (Me) are planning to hold a party. I have come to petition that the three of us organize and host a party for all the characters of this group. Ytalia has suggested that it be held in two weeks. If there is a better time to do it, we can change it, but maybe two weeks is a good idea. The three aforementioned characters will plan for, invite, ask characters to preform for and host this party.

I've come to ask the moderators of this group if this is alright with them.

message 34: by Madeline (new)

Madeline | 438 comments Hello Lovelies!
So, If it's alright with all of you, I'm officially starting a book using a few elements from here. Once More is the setting, and I'm using a few characters from here. Not all of your characters will be in the story, It's mostly following Jill, Sebastian(If it's alright, Shana), and Rumpelstiltskin. I'll be posting updates somewhere here to keep you going with the story :) If you have any extra suggestions for the book, or ideas you want incorporated tell me!
It's called "Wandering"

unread topics | mark unread